Republican Senator Linsey Graham backs Joe's Supreme Court pick

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Alito-Childs-1.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday broke with several of his Republican colleagues by seemingly expressing support for President Joe Biden’s pledge to nominate the first-ever Black woman to the Supreme Court.

In an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Graham (R-S.C.) — a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee — also appeared to endorse J. Michelle Childs, a U.S. District Court judge in his home state of South Carolina, for the seat held by the retiring Justice Stephen Breyer.

“Put me in the camp of making sure the court and other institutions look like America,” Graham said. “You know, we make a real effort as Republicans to recruit women and people of color to make the party look more like America.”

Senator Linsey Graham backs Joe's Supreme Court pick.

Do you?

Alito-Childs-1.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday broke with several of his Republican colleagues by seemingly expressing support for President Joe Biden’s pledge to nominate the first-ever Black woman to the Supreme Court.

In an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Graham (R-S.C.) — a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee — also appeared to endorse J. Michelle Childs, a U.S. District Court judge in his home state of South Carolina, for the seat held by the retiring Justice Stephen Breyer.

“Put me in the camp of making sure the court and other institutions look like America,” Graham said. “You know, we make a real effort as Republicans to recruit women and people of color to make the party look more like America.”

Senator Linsey Graham backs Joe's Supreme Court pick.

Do you?

Its a little bit earlier to either support or oppose, wouldn't you say, Otis?

We don't even have the nominee's high school yearbook yet and haven't even had a chance to interrogate the kids they partied with as a teen.

I think that an intensive probe into the accused background is the next step

We don't even have the nominee's high school yearbook yet and haven't even had a chance to interrogate the kids they partied with as a teen.

I am sure it is underway knowing how the emotionally invested operate.

Put a lid on it Princess. He knows her personally

Oh hey...let's go with another black female cause the one Joe 'picked' for VP is workin' out SO well.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Put a lid on it Princess. He knows her personally

How would Biden or Sen. Graham for that matter, have known this broad well enough to have attended parties with her during her teenage years?

That's why investigations are needed, witnesses called, and yearbooks forensically analyzed.

The girl may have had a productive life for decades, but that doesn't mean that her teenage years were scandal free.

Forum List

Back