Republican poll watchers in Georgia cover their license plates

These fine Americans are old enough to get the large print readers digest.
From 70 feet away?

You're saying the voters can read a license plate from 70' away, but the watchers can't tell how many ballots those voters are putting in the drop box at the same distance?

idiocy doesn't run in your family, it gallops.

You're saying the voters can read a license plate from 70' away, but the watchers can't tell how many ballots those voters are putting in the drop box at the same distance?

idiocy doesn't run in your family, it gallops.
License plates are made to be read from a distance. It’s their entire purpose.

We are talking about flat envelopes.

Besides, it’s legal for someone to turn in the ballots of their family members. So even if they do see more than one ballot, it’s not illegal.

License plates are made to be read from a distance. It’s their entire purpose.

We are talking about flat envelopes.

Besides, it’s legal for someone to turn in the ballots of their family members. So even if they do see more than one ballot, it’s not illegal.

I see you're still galloping, idiot

So if these poll watchers aren’t paying attention to who shows up to vote then what the hell are they doing there?

Intimidation?

No...this is voter intimidation.

And what do you think they should be doing?
It's against the law to doxx people based on their voting so obviously thats not what they're doing.
They looking for voter intimidation and any suspicious activity like the black panthers.
We know dems have to cheat to win as we saw in the last presidential election.

My understanding is that they are armed… with actual guns

Wanna bet that the same people that whined about a couple Black Panthers I’m Philly a decade or so ago who were NOT armed with guns… defend this?

My understanding is that they are armed… with actual guns

Wanna bet that the same people that whined about a couple Black Panthers I’m Philly a decade or so ago who were NOT armed with guns… defend this?
My understanding is that are armed… with actual guns

YOUR understanding?

anything to back that up?

Afraid of being identified while intimidating voters, these Republican poll watchers break the law by covering their license plates. They now know they're being watched themselves.

Maybe they don't wanna be harrased by progressives
Simply because you're violent sub human animals with extremely low iq's

/——-/ Nope, not yet. Of course the parties have evolved and planks have changed. The Democrats of the JFK era were far more conservative than today’s Obama and Biden brand. I’m talking about the slave owning democrats and the slave freeing republicans have not switched sides.
Then why are today's repugs flying Confederate and even Nazi flags? Why are they so upset about Confederate monuments to traitors being taken down? Why aren't blacks flocking to back repug candidates?

Forum List

Back