Republican poll watchers in Georgia cover their license plates

Oh really?
Prove it.

Again you dumbfuck...what good is trying to use license plates,which is illegal by the way,to doxx people when they dont know who they voted for?
And how would the poll watchers know who drove what,are you claiming they watched all the voters show up and took down their license plates and then proceeded to doxx all of them?

Just stop,you're making a fool of yourself.

Stick that thumb up your ass abu afac!!!
If you got something to say say it ya limp dick fagot.

My understanding is that they are armed… with actual guns

Wanna bet that the same people that whined about a couple Black Panthers I’m Philly a decade or so ago who were NOT armed with guns… defend this?
About every fifth person in Arizona is carrying concealed. In my motorcycle club, we average a dozen to fifteen riders and at least three are always carrying concealed and the number is often higher depending on where we ride. If we are riding near the border the number is much higher. I have a CCW, but usually don’t carry unless we are going near the border. We’re riding twenty to fifty grand machines and don’t plan to allow them to be stolen without a fight,

Lol, is he now there retard? Seems as though he he not in the Whitehouse but out doing his little bits in front of other retard lovers like you. Lol, he is the biggest loser of the century. He lost the ele tio. Because he is a loser lime every retard liser that follows him. Especially those ultra retards sitting in jail because of Jan 6th. Hundreds upon hundreds of lovers sitting and rotting in jail. Good stuff very entertaining!
That's a bad effort fucknuts. Are you typing with your snatch?

You and the stuttering fuck have a lot in common.

Wanna bet that the same people that whined about a couple Black Panthers I’m Philly a decade or so ago who were NOT armed with guns… defend this?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

First you said they weren’t armed and now you admit they were.

The Black Panthers were NOT armed and you freaked out

These fuckers are
Waving Billy clubs around, but not armed.
Okeedokee.

Waving Billy clubs around, but not armed.
Okeedokee.
How many times did you assholes claim that the Jan 6 Insurrectionists weren't armed because they didn't wave guns around?

Were you being dishonest?

How many times did you assholes claim that the Jan 6 Insurrectionists weren't armed because they didn't wave guns around?

They waved guns around?

Link?

Nostra is being obtuse

Given the violent behavior of dems, it’s understandable why people want to protect their information.

I see you're still galloping, idiot

Imagine being on the side of these lunatics. It’s impossible to pinpoint when you all lots you’re goddamn minds that think this is normal behavior.

1666704425646.jpeg

conservatives feel the same about democrats
And some of them have a point, because some Democrats are quite extreme.

Conservatives are trying to make this normal. You’re trying to pretend this is okay. It’s not. It’s insane.

Forum List

Back