Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

:auiqs.jpg: Causing leftist butthurt is not a crime. Grow the hell up.
You act like the local neighborhood kid that no one likes, because you are constantly spouting off stupid nonsense. You should consider taking your own advise.

Movie trailer from Gateway Pundit? :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :laughing0301: Man, you just tossed yourself out of the game for sure. Do you not have standards? Try real journalists with real evidence. You will save yourself from looking like an idiot.

Movie trailer from Gateway Pundit? :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :laughing0301: Man, you just tossed yourself out of the game for sure. Do you not have standards? Try real journalists with real evidence. You will save yourself from looking like an idiot.

More attacking if free press.. interesting

You can't dismiss Gateway Pundit as biased crap and then post MSNBC and insist it's gospel.
Sure I can, because there are tons of sources. Dude, you can't win this argument. Keep beating your head up against the wall. It won't help you; :banghead:

How many are you going to post as a counter argument? :auiqs.jpg:

The evidence is there. Joe Biden is America’s first illegitimate president. Watch the video.
The more you post nonsense, the dumber you look. A trailer video? That's the evidence? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Your dumber than I thought you were.

The more you post nonsense, the dumber you look. A trailer video? That's the evidence? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Your dumber than I thought you were.
Lol I want you to laugh,, it’s gonna be fun pretty soon hehe

No wonder this pisses off the Democrats. If this plan happens it will make it almost impossible for Democrats to cheat.
And there is the 3rd commandment of the GQP and Trumpism.

"No matter how terrible the GQP candidate and how bad the GQP loss, Democrats cheated"

All those things are already in place so why not tell his cheettoness to STFU.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Yes, you are ridiculous:

I could go on, but Leweman will never be convinced of reality and he's not alone. The Election was not Stolen! DJT continues to lie, and biddable fools continue to believe him.

There are few case of fraudulent votes and voters as the numbers in most of the links above have reported. There are only BIG LIES and laughable Conspiracy Theories echoed on Social Media daily. It's sad, it's dishonest and it is seditious.
Surely you don't expect any of the Trumpists to violate the 1st commandment of Trumpism

First Commandment : Thou shall never look at any information not approved by the Church. Such activity is heretical and will result in excommunication from the The Church of the Holy Donald.

and actually educate themselves, do you?

Surely you know arguing "religion" with a true believer is a waste.
Better just to make fun of them and their inbred offspring.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back