Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

We'll, I think it comes down to faith. You make many valid points, but, at the same time, this country has come a long way. We all know at the end of the day, in our hearts of hearts, and of our souls of souls, we know we cannot have a stable civilized society, if we do not pursue what is right. Do we always get it right? No! More times no than yes, but we know what we must strive for. And your two conviction cases you illustrated, point to that continuing struggle. Those two conviction cases are the symptoms and evidence of our struggle that tell us we still have a long way to go. We can still get that right. Let's keep pushing, talking, debating, scratching, fighting, whatever it takes to achieve what we all know is right. We may not get 100% participation, but we know what needs to happen.

You know, as sickening as it is, if you go all the way back to 1607 in this country, and revisit the atrocities the European settlers imposed upon other races of people, even their own, it's always been a fight and a struggle to get things right. We aren't finished getting it right. And somehow, we continue working towards making it right, even if we take a few steps backwards. That has been my observation, and I think our subconscious knows this. There are those, who, in my opinion, fantasize about Banana Republics, criminality, an unfair justice system, an unfair playing field, or anything that pits their interests above others. But even they know that is not the path that serves the populace or the world in the long haul.

Just look at the Roman Empire. It eventually fell. How? Because those who were trying to live out their fantasies of power and control, eventually lost to the masses. They lost to outside tribes, overused and abused farmlands, inequality, injustices, slavery, etc. The very same things a small percentage are fantasizing about doing again. But, I think we might be better tooled, educated, and prepared to push back those fantasies this time.

We're a long way from collapse in some ways. The average American has more opportunities at birth than most adults have by the end of their lives. By that I mean education, the fact that you won't be conscripted into military service without an act of Congress, that you won't be shot dead in the street unless you hit someone with a skate board.

That is a different topic from what I'm talking about although it is good to remember.

What I mean is simply this:

A grand jury was announced today in Georgia to look into whether or not Trump and his allies took part in election interference.

We heard the tapes of the phone calls to where he clearly did.

"I need you to find me 11,000 votes"

What will be the outcome? Likely Nothing.

We know he tried to interfere in the election...we have it on tape. The Grand Jury will come back with no indictment at all somehow, inexplicably reasoning that such a request is not improper. Or, my favorite, that electioneering is improper but not criminal since there is no iron clad proof that this was Trump on the phone...it could have ben an imposter after all!!!!! But if he is indicted...the court that it gets referred to will say, "Yeah but he wasn't successful so who cares?" or "How can you interfere in an election after the election"???? (as we saw with Pence--clearly you can try). And then there will be an appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal until finally the courts move on or Trump passes away or the Supreme Court of Georgia rules "big deal" or something equally as hollow.

Trump is the object of this investigation but it could just as easily have been Cuomo or Blagovich or some prominent/uber wealthy liberal.

And the first order of business for the next Republican President if she/he is seated in 2024? Pardoning Trump and the entire administration so we can "move on".

I'd be happy as a lark if I were wrong about this but I know I"m not. At least I hope I'm wrong.

I respectfully disagree. With this level of illegality, and the sheer number of illegal acts, something has to be done. Just look at what he was planning with the U.S. military. He really thought he could just up and do anything he wanted. Trump had no statutory authority to call up the military and seize voting machines. Morning Joe | MSNBC Morning Joe Live with Joe Scarborough
Joe lied to you, unsurprisingly. You believed it without question, unsurprisingly.

A draft executive order prepared for former President Donald Trump and obtained Friday by Politico would have authorized the secretary of defense to send National Guard troops to seize voting machines around the country in the weeks following the 2020 election.

The order, which was never signed by Trump, also would have appointed a special counsel “to institute all criminal and civil proceedings as appropriate based on the evidence collected,” and calls on the defense secretary to release an assessment 60 days after the action started, which would have been well after Trump was slated to leave office on Jan. 20.
---
A representative of Trump did not respond to a request for comment.

It is unclear who wrote the draft document, which is dated Dec. 16, 2020 and entitled, “PRESIDENTIAL FINDINGS TO PRESERVE COLLECT AND ANALYZE NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2020 GENERAL ELECTION.” It parrots arguments that were made by lawyer Sidney Powell and former national security adviser Michael Flynn during a Dec. 18 meeting at the White House.
Trump didn't write the order, and he didn't sign the order.

But you want him punished for the order-- for what, exactly?

We're a long way from collapse in some ways. The average American has more opportunities at birth than most adults have by the end of their lives. By that I mean education, the fact that you won't be conscripted into military service without an act of Congress, that you won't be shot dead in the street unless you hit someone with a skate board.

That is a different topic from what I'm talking about although it is good to remember.

What I mean is simply this:

A grand jury was announced today in Georgia to look into whether or not Trump and his allies took part in election interference.

We heard the tapes of the phone calls to where he clearly did.

"I need you to find me 11,000 votes"

What will be the outcome? Likely Nothing.

We know he tried to interfere in the election...we have it on tape. The Grand Jury will come back with no indictment at all somehow, inexplicably reasoning that such a request is not improper. Or, my favorite, that electioneering is improper but not criminal since there is no iron clad proof that this was Trump on the phone...it could have ben an imposter after all!!!!! But if he is indicted...the court that it gets referred to will say, "Yeah but he wasn't successful so who cares?" or "How can you interfere in an election after the election"???? (as we saw with Pence--clearly you can try). And then there will be an appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal after appeal until finally the courts move on or Trump passes away or the Supreme Court of Georgia rules "big deal" or something equally as hollow.

Trump is the object of this investigation but it could just as easily have been Cuomo or Blagovich or some prominent/uber wealthy liberal.

And the first order of business for the next Republican President if she/he is seated in 2024? Pardoning Trump and the entire administration so we can "move on".

I'd be happy as a lark if I were wrong about this but I know I"m not. At least I hope I'm wrong.
All great points, and I would argue none, but my gut always tells me different. And my gut has been very reliable for me in the past. You and I may never see it, but we didn't struggle for thousands of years to get to this point for nothing. The Cuomos, the Blagovichs, and the Trumps of the world are an impediment, but they never stopped us in our tracks. The wheels of progress, justice, equality, etc., move slow. We will work out the kinks. We have to, and we know we have to. Justice will come in its own way, so calm your mind, relax your body, and fight like hell, and we'll be alright. You fight the good fight on this forum. Just stay the course.

So, you make a claim you can't back up, then get pissed off at me for pointing it out.

Typical.

Run along, now.
I did back it up you idiot, and you failed to debunk the proof I just showed you.

No, you showed that Admin officials wrote the order, but you did not show Trump had anything to do with it.

Dismissed.
Dude, I refuse to believe you are that fucking stupid. But then again, Trump and his officials did get caught, and you want to believe his officials would just magically think of doing something like that all by themselves without Trump's sign off? :laughing0301: You've got to be kidding me?

Here's the thing, something as radical as Trump having a draft drawn up to bring in the military to confiscate voting machines, even though he didn't draw it up himself, isn't going to come from some rogue official. Trump isn't going to let something like that get as far as it did without his blessings. I suspect we will need to ask the Kracken about that.

Dude, I refuse to believe you are that fucking stupid. But then again, Trump and his officials did get caught, and you want to believe his officials would just magically think of doing something like that all by themselves without Trump's sign off? :laughing0301: You've got to be kidding me?

Here's the thing, something as radical as Trump having a draft drawn up to bring in the military to confiscate voting machines, even though he didn't draw it up himself, isn't going to come from some rogue official. Trump isn't going to let something like that get as far as it did without his blessings. I suspect we will need to ask the Kracken about that.
Your irrational hatred is proof of nothing but that you're irrational and full of hatred. It sucks to be you, but it looks like you're stuck with it.

No wonder this pisses off the Democrats. If this plan happens it will make it almost impossible for Democrats to cheat.
Don't make me vomit. Suddenly all the cheating is done by democrats but trump can't prove it. Give up. You're like a broken record.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
How in hell would anyone be able to say? Your crew are STILL fighting every attempt to investigate that election. Save me the rhetoric about all the proof being insufficient. It wasn't investigated at ALL... it was summarily rejected by asswipes you support. You'll need a lot more than lying media to do it again. Choose well...
Must be pretty strong rhetoric. The feds are involved now;

No wonder this pisses off the Democrats. If this plan happens it will make it almost impossible for Democrats to cheat.
This is what pisses off Democrats, and it isn't Democrat cheating;

Forum List

Back