Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

Hey what was that box in the street?
If you need to ask questions, what does that say about your own argument? It actually helps mine.

Either way, it's not relevant. Trump admitted to trying to steal the election. So much for watching videos of people we don't know. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: 😂

Hey what was that box in the street?
You know, you toadies have slipped into a level of retardation, I can't even understand. Do you not see the difference between Trump pedaling the lie about election fraud for 14 months, to him admitting to trying to steal the election? Do you not understand the significance of that?

Refer to post #18, then get back to us.

In Maricopa County, no fewer than 40,000.

In Wisconsin, at least 200,000.

In Pennsylvania, at least 200,000.
Odd dude has gone over the edge of the idiot fringe; posting numbers without any evidence***; this ludicrous clown is incapable of writing anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking - the latter has an exception to laughing.

***If the odd guy means these numbers are votes for trump, or ballots stolen maybe he needs to take his case to court. Since no authority has found any illegalities, beside a few Republican Voters cheating and more votes for Biden were uncovered, there is no doubt the real trier of facts will laugh at him too.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You know, you toadies have slipped into a level of retardation, I can't even understand. Do you not see the difference between Trump pedaling the lie about election fraud for 14 months, to him admitting to trying to steal the election? Do you not understand the significance of that?

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of our country; post every shred (tee hee) of evidence that trump is corrupt, dishonest and the worst person to ever occupy any office of trust.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
If you need to ask questions, what does that say about your own argument? It actually helps mine.

Either way, it's not relevant. Trump admitted to trying to steal the election. So much for watching videos of people we don't know. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: 😂

So it’s a ballot box… what’s in the ppls hands in the video? Why are they stuffing the. Ballot box?

Ppl are on video stuffing ballot boxes. 2000 caught.. many many more.. trump won.. do what’s right accept defeat

Odd dude has gone over the edge of the idiot fringe; posting numbers without any evidence***; this ludicrous clown is incapable of writing anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking - the latter has an exception to laughing.

***If the odd guy means these numbers are votes for trump, or ballots stolen maybe he needs to take his case to court. Since no authority has found any illegalities, beside a few Republican Voters cheating and more votes for Biden were uncovered, there is no doubt the real trier of facts will laugh at him too.
They already took it to court and lost. These latest stunts are just more of the same conspiracy nonsense. They'll take something from FB or any other lunatic site, and declare them as facts. They literally have nothing else to feed off of. It's pretty pathetic. The more of these conspiracies they post, the more bizarre they become. With passing time, they seem to descend deeper into mental insanity with these crazy conspiracies. There is such an air of desperation in their threads.

They already took it to court and lost. These latest stunts are just more of the same conspiracy nonsense. They'll take something from FB or any other lunatic site, and declare them as facts. They literally have nothing else to feed off of. It's pretty pathetic. The more of these conspiracies they post, the more bizarre they become. With passing time, they seem to descend deeper into mental insanity with these crazy conspiracies. There is such an air of desperation in their threads.
Taken to court? Where is the reference to these 2000 ballot stuffing.
This won’t be the courts. This will be the November election..
I want trump back in.. but man! Democrats are going to lose 1,000 seats if Biden stays in

So it’s a ballot box… what’s in the ppls hands in the video? Why are they stuffing the. Ballot box?
Again, it's you who asks me the retarded questions. You need to attend a class for critical thinkers. All you do is run around in circles. You need to get a hold of yourself. You're posting crazy stuff.

Why are you asking the same questions I asked you with no answers? Answer, I already told you. You are circle jerking these posts of yours. Start thinking about what you post. It's nonsensical.

Taken to court? Where is the reference to these 2000 ballot stuffing.
This won’t be the courts. This will be the November election..
I want trump back in.. but man! Democrats are going to lose 1,000 seats if Biden stays in
Once again, more circle jerking on what we already discussed. You are debating like a retarded person. I'm not kidding. Do you not remember that we already discussed this? You are making the case of over 2000 ballot stuffings as fact. Yea? Where's the proof?

No proof. You are a liar.
Lol it’s ON VIDEO! You can’t even tell us what you see in the video.
answer these questions
1. Is that a ballot box?
2. is that a stack full of ballots in their hand. .
3. Do they take a picture of a stack before they stuffing inside the ballot box. ?
4. Do they place that stack of ballot inside of a ballot box sitting on a street corner?
5. Were these ballots counted in 2020?

Lol it’s ON VIDEO! You can’t even tell us what you see in the video.
answer these questions
1. Is that a ballot box?
2. is that a stack full of ballots in their hand. .
3. Do they take a picture of a stack before they stuffing inside the ballot box. ?
4. Do they place that stack of ballot inside of a ballot box sitting on a street corner?
5. Were these ballots counted in 2020?
Dude, get some mental help. You keep asking the same silly questions no one can answer. You don't even know who the guy is?

Forum List

Back