Republican Party mocked after bragging 'a record' .5 percent of their candidates are Black

Name a school where CRT is being taught in grades K-12. You dumbasses don't even know what CRT is.

Which means racism is learned behavior and we know who is responsible for that.
Pick any school in one of the Shut Down States, NY, Illinois, Virginia, and Mexifornia for example. It is being pushed by the teachers unions and democrat governors. It is just for more CONTROL, libs can't live without control because nobody will put up with their mind control. Straight from some teachers mouths.

So moron you are into buying stolen goods and how does that factor into what happened to black folks in this country for the next 300yrs.
Now you are babbling BS. Who said I buy stolen goods and I sure as hell can't see 300 years into the FUTURE. WTF are you talking about?

Name a school where CRT is being taught in grades K-12. You dumbasses don't even know what CRT is.

Which means racism is learned behavior and we know who is responsible for that.
All you are showing is that you know shit. Who controls the press and the teachers unions, the DNC! Get your head out of their asses, they OWN YOU.

Pick any school in one of the Shut Down States, NY, Illinois, Virginia, and Mexifornia for example. It is being pushed by the teachers unions and democrat governors. It is just for more CONTROL, libs can't live without control because nobody will put up with their mind control. Straight from some teachers mouths.
What is being pushed? Explain to us what CRT is.

Better check again. Oh by the way when LBJ was trying to get the dems to vote for it he told them that was the only way to get and KEEP their vote.

By party and region[edit]​

The House of Representatives:[3][32]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 13 did not vote.

The Senate:[32]

Found out today 50,000 illegal votes has been discovered in Wisconsin. 20,000 is what Biden won with. Truth always comes out.
1644616980213.png

All you are showing is that you know shit. Who controls the press and the teachers unions, the DNC! Get your head out of their asses, they OWN YOU.
Is that why you can't tell me any K-12 school in the United States that has a curriculum of CRT. Hell I bet your dumb ass doesn't even know what it is. You heard Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or one of those other right wing dumbasses tell you they were teaching it in school and you ran with it.

It's like watching a modern version of Roots with the Progs being the all helping and loving overseers to African Americans. White Prog women are the bane of the Western World and we all will learn the hard way.

Is that why you can't tell me any K-12 school in the United States that has a curriculum of CRT. Hell I bet your dumb ass doesn't even know what it is. You heard Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or one of those other right wing dumbasses tell you they were teaching it in school and you ran with it.
One of my nephews and two of my friends daughters are H.S. and middle school teachers. Look harder it is being taught. By the way I don't like Hannity or Ingraham.

Forum List

Back