Republican Party mocked after bragging 'a record' .5 percent of their candidates are Black

Stay on the Dem plantation and watch the world leap frog over you lol. Even Haitians in the USA have higher incomes than AA. Only 2 immigrant groups have lower incomes than AA, Dominicans and Somalis. The Dems flooded the USA will people from all over the world LOL.
At least American blacks aren't the absolute worst any more. Dominican and Somali blacks are at the very bottom of the barrel.

I don't need to, why is it that the only election fraud that occurred was done by Republicans.

What is the maximum effective range of an excuse?
The only fraud being reported on by the liberal media. You can bet if we put out drop off boxes so we could dump thousands of ballots in. It would be reported on.

And the ones that are black are tarred and feathered by people like YOU!

View attachment 598361

Name one black in the GOP you are proud of.

Just one.
I am proud that Larry Elder was able to realize his dream of transitioning from a long-time talkshow host to running for governor...he lost...but hey, I am proud he tried.....

I am not proud of his policies since they are the same ole tired GOP policies that even GOP voters don't like - or else those same GOP voters would be "proud of"

George Bush
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Jeb Bush
etc,
etc,
etc,
etc

Do you think feeling proud of someone is important to just black folks or everyone??

I mean, shouldn't Larry Elder be proud of Obama?? I mean, he actually won his race...twice

It looks like Soros's Media matters is working overtime monitoring (only) republican twitters. It's amazing that they can come up with national figures that include dog catchers but the reality is that the GOP is referring to high profile federal and governor candidates. How many do democrats have?

No, we aren't as a majority supportive of racism.
BS idiot. You fucking libatards foster it by using CRT on children. Have you ever noticed children are color blind until they run into assholes like YOU! FOAD.

Your ignorance of history is no excuse for your stupidity. Dr. King sent that message out to the overwhelming majority of white people who never judged Black people on their character. Maybe you should stop being what you evidently are and stop your racism.

As the original post stated, sane Black people will never be a part of your party of racism and ignorance.

Keep trotting out those tired 40 step it and fetch its, maybe you'll recruit 2 more.
Hey nitwit. Who passed the civil rights bill with LBJ? Here is a hint RETARD , all the Republicans and not many Demoncraps.

Why would any sane black person vote Republican when you have the mindset of the sheetwearers. Republicans are the ones that are fighting against the John Lewis Voting Act, fighting against Police reform. Anything that might help black folks Republicans are against.
That is a mouthful of Bull Shit. The Voting Act is opening a large door to ballot harvesting, one thing Obama brought from Chicago with AACORN, and who needs 30 days to vote? Ask the people in LA, Philly, NY, and Chicago how well PO PO Reform is doing for their kids. You are a useful IDIOT to the Dems.

That is a mouthful of Bull Shit. The Voting Act is opening a large door to ballot harvesting, one thing Obama brought from Chicago with AACORN, and who needs 30 days to vote? Ask the people in LA, Philly, NY, and Chicago how well PO PO Reform is doing for their kids. You are a useful IDIOT to the Dems.
With today's technology who needs to stand in line for hours to vote. Why are Republicans closing polling places in minority communities? Republicans are trying to use ever trick in the book to attack minority voting since Trump got his ass handed to him in the last election and the excuse is voter fraud when the only folks found to be committing fraud was Republicans.

Forum List

Back