Republican Kari Lake Increases Lead In Arizona Governor Race

Have they stopped counting the votes in Arizona? The results don’t seem to have changed since yesterday, still Hobbs 50.3% to Lake 49.7% and still “just under 70% of the vote counted,” according to USA Today, about an hour ago.

Is the Arizona Secretary of State overseeing the count?

WHAT THE...???!!!

This is a conflict of interest if there ever was one.

WHY is she in charge of the voting process AND running for office at the same time?

:102::oops:
That should never happen in any state with any party, or an independent.

If you are in charge of running elections, you should be barred from running an any election without first resigning as Secretary of State.

And scruffy, top that off with a pro-Hobbs judge who did this:

Judge Rejects RNC Effort to Extend Voting Hours in Maricopa County, Arizona After Problems with Tabulators Lead to Long Lines​

I thought repugs liked long lines and strict voting times.

Have they stopped counting the votes in Arizona? The results don’t seem to have changed since yesterday, still Hobbs 50.3% to Lake 49.7% and still “just under 70% of the vote counted,” according to USA Today, about an hour ago.

Is the Arizona Secretary of State overseeing the count?

Hobbs is involved in the election process in some official capacity. Can you say "conflict of interest"?

Hobbs is involved in the election process in some official capacity. Can you say "conflict of interest"?
Yes, exactly! She is literally in charge of the vote count.

For whatever reason she and her minions are slow walking the count. It's Friday and they seem to be counting as slowly as possible and in such a way that she maintains a slight lead over lake. I'm guessing they are deliberately Counting in a ratio that keeps her slightly ahead and creeping upward.

There's no way this election will ever be seen as valid by any fair-minded person. I guess the Democrats don't care about that, at all.

For whatever reason she and her minions are slow walking the count. It's Friday and they seem to be counting as slowly as possible and in such a way that she maintains a slight lead over lake. I'm guessing they are deliberately Counting in a ratio that keeps her slightly ahead and creeping upward.

There's no way this election will ever be seen as valid by any fair-minded person. I guess the Democrats don't care about that, at all.
The count today is slower than a turtle.

At least be honest, the only way you would see this as a fair election is if Lake wins. That is your only measuring stick for an honest election

Forum List

Back