Republican Kari Lake Increases Lead In Arizona Governor Race

You are so stupid that you don't realize you just posted that companies don't act on statistics.

I did not say that at all.

I said the statistics did not cause the companies to fail. Their poor choices did. It is not the statistics fault.

I did not say that at all.

I said the statistics did not cause the companies to fail. Their poor choices did. It is not the statistics fault.
Yep! Noone uses statistics; that's why they pay you...to produce reports that no one uses to make business decisions.
You're not very bright.

Yep! Noone uses statistics; that's why they pay you...to produce reports that no one uses to make business decisions.
You're not very bright.

Yes, they all use statistics. Statistics are just a tool, how can you not grasp this fact?

If a business decisions does not work out, it is not the fault of the statistics. It could be the fault of the analyst that provided them, it could be that things changed that were no foreseen or it could be the owners just made a bad decision.

No matter what way you slice it, the statistics are not responsible.

Yes, they all use statistics. Statistics are just a tool, how can you not grasp this fact?

If a business decisions does not work out, it is not the fault of the statistics. It could be the fault of the analyst that provided them, it could be that things changed that were no foreseen or it could be the owners just made a bad decision.

No matter what way you slice it, the statistics are not responsible.
I guess I'm lucky that I provide real data that gets utilized successfully.

Only data...you know...Internal and customer inventory, expected expiration dates and replacement, which workers with which skiilsets to do the job.

That is information, not data.

I know that you do not realize there is a difference, but there is.

Yes, exactly! She is literally in charge of the vote count.

For whatever reason she and her minions are slow walking the count. It's Friday and they seem to be counting as slowly as possible and in such a way that she maintains a slight lead over lake. I'm guessing they are deliberately Counting in a ratio that keeps her slightly ahead and creeping upward.

There's no way this election will ever be seen as valid by any fair-minded person. I guess the Democrats don't care about that, at all.

She's a traitor.

Democriminals don't care about anything but their own base needs.

They're all traitors.

That is information, not data.

I know that you do not realize there is a difference, but there is.
That is true, but it's straight forward.
In IT, we refer to actual related data void of calculation as a record.
People who never managed data call it information.

That is true, but it's straight forward.
In IT, we refer to actual related data void of calculation as a record.
People who never managed data call it information.

It does not matter what you call it, it is not data.

A record is just one type of information.

To me and those I work with who don't use Excel, it's data.
Suffer if you must.
Information is what they have and when it expires and when it is queued for actual action.
We call that a Work Order.

To me and those I work with who don't use Excel, it's data.

You can call it whatever you like. You can call an apple and banana, but it will still be an apple.

Is Excel too advanced for you?

Information is what they have and when it expires and when it is queued for actual action.
We call that a Work Order.

So you are basically a bookkeeper, or maybe a scheduler. You have nothing at all to do with data.

Each item in a record is a data point or more correctly a datum.

More than one is data.

Derailing a thread by insisting on a narrow definition of a word is typical behavior for Democrats.

Each item in a record is a data point or more correctly a datum.

More than one is data.

Derailing a thread by insisting on a narrow definition of a word is typical behavior for Democrats.

I did not open the rabbit hole, but you are not allowed to say anything to your fellow tribe member, that will get you in trouble.

Forum List

Back