Republican Hypocrites Rejoice As John McCain Says He Is Ashamed Of His Country

Your conjecture shows your stupidity.

Yo, Obama and McCain are both the same? Obama was elected because of his blackness, and McCain is elected over and over because he was a war hero! People feel sorry for both of them! About Michelle Obama saying she is proud again of America, this has to do with the White man keeping Blacks down! Plus she never believed Obama would be elected, sad right, she had no confidence in her Gay Boy!

The same Republicans who lost their minds over Michelle Obama’s proud of my country comments in 2008 are hypocritically overjoyed that John McCain said that he was ashamed of his country.

ohn McCain’s comments have been the big headline in conservative media because they are a direct criticism of President Obama. Republicans believe that President Obama has brought shame to the United States. In fact, many of them view the election of this president as a shameful event.

The hypocrisy is that McCain openly says that he is ashamed of his country and gets praised. Michelle Obama said that she was really proud of her country, and her words were twisted into a claim that she hates America. As Rudy Giuliani’s comment about Obama not loving his country demonstrated, the myth that the Obamas hate America is still going strong inside the Republican Party.
You're lying.
Saying he's ashamed of Obama has nothing to do with America.

Michelle said a few years ago that when her commie husband won the Democrat nomination it was the first time she had been proud of her country. Pity they've rewarded us with several acts that we cannot be proud of, signing Obamacare, raising the national debt to over $18 trillion, gutting the military, helping ISIS take control of Libya, a 3rd of Syria, and part of Iraq where they are committing genocidal atrocities like those similar to Attila The Hun.

They must be so proud.

Actually it's you who is lying.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to mccain say it for himself.

John McCain says he's "ashamed" of the U.S. and himself over Ukraine - CBS News

As for what Michelle said, you were't with her when she made that comment. You didn't live her life and no matter what you think, you can't read her mind. You don't even use her real quote.

If you have to lie, how valid is your argument and why would anyone believe anything you posted?

Michelle Obama: “For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country” - ABC News

By Jaketapper

Feb 18, 2008 8:24pm
Speaking in Milwaukee, Wisconsin today, would-be First Lady Michelle Obama said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

Then in Madison, she said, "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

Some conservatives out there (HERE for instance) seem to find Mrs. Obama’s quote offensive, wondering why a 44 year old woman never felt proud before today.

Asked for a response to the remark, Obama campaign spox Bill Burton said, “Of course Michelle is proud of her country, which is why she and Barack talk constantly about how their story wouldn’t be possible in any other nation on Earth. What she meant is that she’s really proud at this moment because for the first time in a long time, thousands of Americans who’ve never participated in politics before are coming out in record numbers to build a grassroots movement for change."

Nice try, you asked for a link. You are to lazy to find one of your own.

John McCain says he s ashamed of the U.S. and himself over Ukraine - CBS News
But because it isn't from your beloved faux news or o'rieley the liar. You will find it untrue.

Kind of late to the party aren't you, it's a good idea to go further in the thread before sticking your foot in your mouth.

Conservatives are the most laziest people in our nation. They have the world's best source of information literally at their finger tips and they don't use it.

It took me just a matter of seconds to find not just newspaper articles but actual video of mccain saying he's ashamed of America.

Conservatives hate America. That's why they have devoted so much time trying to destroy America.

Oh settle down, everybody.

It's well understood that the reason McCain wasn't elected was that Obama had the better Republican record.

:popcorn:

But because it isn't from your beloved faux news or o'rieley the liar. You will find it untrue.

Kind of late to the party aren't you, it's a good idea to go further in the thread before sticking your foot in your mouth.

Conservatives are the most laziest people in our nation. They have the world's best source of information literally at their finger tips and they don't use it.

It took me just a matter of seconds to find not just newspaper articles but actual video of mccain saying he's ashamed of America.

Conservatives hate America. That's why they have devoted so much time trying to destroy America.

And ignorant liberals have a tendency to invent words that don't exist and then are stupid enough to think someone would find value in their opinion. I've already responded to a link on this subject, reading is fundamental.

The same Republicans who lost their minds over Michelle Obama’s proud of my country comments in 2008 are hypocritically overjoyed that John McCain said that he was ashamed of his country.

ohn McCain’s comments have been the big headline in conservative media because they are a direct criticism of President Obama. Republicans believe that President Obama has brought shame to the United States. In fact, many of them view the election of this president as a shameful event.

The hypocrisy is that McCain openly says that he is ashamed of his country and gets praised. Michelle Obama said that she was really proud of her country, and her words were twisted into a claim that she hates America. As Rudy Giuliani’s comment about Obama not loving his country demonstrated, the myth that the Obamas hate America is still going strong inside the Republican Party.
You're lying.

Michelle said a few years ago that when her commie husband won the Democrat nomination it was the first time she had been proud of her country. Pity they've rewarded us with several acts that we cannot be proud of, signing Obamacare, raising the national debt to over $18 trillion, gutting the military, helping ISIS take control of Libya, a 3rd of Syria, and part of Iraq where they are committing genocidal atrocities like those similar to Attila The Hun.

They must be so proud.

Actually it's you who is lying.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to mccain say it for himself.

John McCain says he's "ashamed" of the U.S. and himself over Ukraine - CBS News

As for what Michelle said, you were't with her when she made that comment. You didn't live her life and no matter what you think, you can't read her mind. You don't even use her real quote.

If you have to lie, how valid is your argument and why would anyone believe anything you posted?

Michelle Obama: “For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country” - ABC News

By Jaketapper

Feb 18, 2008 8:24pm
Speaking in Milwaukee, Wisconsin today, would-be First Lady Michelle Obama said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

Then in Madison, she said, "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

Some conservatives out there (HERE for instance) seem to find Mrs. Obama’s quote offensive, wondering why a 44 year old woman never felt proud before today.

Asked for a response to the remark, Obama campaign spox Bill Burton said, “Of course Michelle is proud of her country, which is why she and Barack talk constantly about how their story wouldn’t be possible in any other nation on Earth. What she meant is that she’s really proud at this moment because for the first time in a long time, thousands of Americans who’ve never participated in politics before are coming out in record numbers to build a grassroots movement for change."

I haven't attended an Ivy league school either....like Michelle,.... so technically she has no reason to be ashamed , unless she is a racist who doesn't appreciate her good fortune.

What McCain said pretty much revolves around the conduct of the current administration , not the country in general. Michelle wasn't proud to be an American by any stretch, but if you asked McCain if he's proud to be one, he would say yes regardless of his shame over Obama's actions or lack thereof. He's simply saying it has brought shame on this country, not that he's ashamed of this country. If you can't figure that,.......if you want to parse words, so be it. But you sir are the liar. Not me.

Not the least bit surprising.

You're lying.

They must be so proud.

Your use of the word "commie" identifies you as well as if you had "IDIOT" tattooed on your forehead.
....says the dumb fuck with the clownface avi....
Still butthurt over avi's. :lol:

You're lying.

They must be so proud.

Your use of the word "commie" identifies you as well as if you had "IDIOT" tattooed on your forehead.
....says the dumb fuck with the clownface avi....
Still butthurt over avi's. :lol:
Not a matter of being butthurt.

I just wonder whom is being ridiculed or just ridiculous. If you wanna act like a clown, might as well look like one too I suppose.

It is, try it for once.

And ignorant liberals have a tendency to invent words that don't exist and then are stupid enough to think someone would find value in their opinion. I've already responded to a link on this subject, reading is fundamental.

It is, try it for once.

I know you ignorant libs have a problem understand posting rules, if you pretend to quote someone in the OP you're supposed to provide a link to that quote. Got it? Of course you don't, you think you're above rules and laws.

Who cares what McLame says.....

rino-mccain.jpg

His shame should have been focused on your dear leader, we have a treaty in place with Ukraine for mutual defense and maobama is ignoring it, just like his other constitutional obligations.

In light of Russia's military moves in Crimea, there was quite a bit of talk about the sol called "Budapest Memo". This memo was signed in 1994 by the UK, Russia, the US and Ukraine as part of the deal the removed the nuclear weapons of the former Soviet Union from the territory of the newly independent Ukraine (aside, I bet they wish they had kept them now).

So does this memo obligate us to defend the territorial integrity of Ukraine? Nope.

Here's the memo:

Is US Obligated To Go To War To Defend Ukraine Spoiler No

McShitStain wanted troops in Yemen a few weeks back. There is no place where he doesn't want troops in order to please his defense contractor masters. He needs to retire.

Forum List

Back