Republican congressman Dave Joyce supports trump's desire to terminate the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the problems is, the other companies sometimes need a legal address and won't deliver to a physical address.
between fed ex and online everything what purpose does the postal service provide that most can do themselves?

Try mailing a one page letter with Fedex or UPS for 60 cents.
well I could mail a letter for.60 cents and it may or may not get there in a week. or I can send an email or DM and it's there in seconds.

well I could mail a letter for.60 cents and it may or may not get there in a week. or I can send an email or DM and it's there in seconds.

That means that your email or dm will reach 90% of the US Population.

That means that your email or dm will reach 90% of the US Population.
that's good enough for me. I cannot remember the last time i sent anything at all through the postal service. Does anyone write letters and mail them anymore?

Yes, thank you for citing the words that prove you wrong.

His opinion here about terminating election rules is not one I or anyone sensible agrees with.

His opinion is not "we should terminate the Constitution," however, and you're a fucking illiterate moron for saying otherwise, or a lunatic. Or por que no los dos?
You are blind to the truth.

that's good enough for me. I cannot remember the last time i sent anything at all through the postal service. Does anyone write letters and mail them anymore?
I prefer writing letters, the written word cannot be misunderstood or purposely twisted to suit others needs or desires.

I prefer writing letters, the written word cannot be misunderstood or purposely twisted to suit others needs or desires.
Everyone has their own thing. I just don't see how the USPS is charging. 60 cents for something I can do faster and more efficiently for free.

Pro Tip: Don't steal an election and there will be no need to invoke a Constitutional crisis. You people don't even have a clue of how infantile your rage is.
So so you believe the big lie, I do not. I never put my faith in big liars.

I do... Especially thank you notes and congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back