Republican congressman Dave Joyce supports trump's desire to terminate the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, you're one of those asshats who thinks the Second Amendment is ackshually about regulations on militias, aren't you?

Nope, sure not. So, what are you going to try next to avoid admitting Trump posted the words I said he did?

Nope, sure not. So, what are you going to try next to avoid admitting Trump posted the words I said he did?
You said he said words that don't appear in what was quoted, so you lied.

You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself, concede, and apologize.

He needs to be removed from office if he supports the trashing of the Constitution.
then biden should be removed because he does it all the time and then lets courts take their time to tell him to stop.

even then he doesn't.

look, i am NOT for getting around the constitution. it is greater than any one president. what trump said was stupid, but not a crime. so if now we're going to "prosecute" people for saying stupid shit, you're going to be one busy mother fucker.

Rep. David Joyce, a Republican from Ohio, said on ABC News that he would "support whoever the Republican nominee is... and I just don't think that, at this point, he [Trump] will be able to get there."

Pro Tip: Don't steal an election and there will be no need to invoke a Constitutional crisis. You people don't even have a clue of how infantile your rage is.

How many small children and women is enough by people that hear Rumps voice in the heads telling them to Righteously Slaughter large numbers? You are a terrorist and traitor and should be dealt with as such.

How many small children and women is enough by people that hear Rumps voice in the heads telling them to Righteously Slaughter large numbers? You are a terrorist and traitor and should be dealt with as such.
So on the one hand, you’re like: “Oh wah, how dare people be allowed to say they don’t agree with me… it’s so offensive and they should be banned, wah, wah, I’m Vrenn the total bitchboy.”

Meanwhile you’re ALSO saying everyone who disagrees with you should be drone strike assassinated or executed - because that is how terrorists are dealt with, and that is the criminal penalty for treason. You’re calling for your fellow posters to be killed for disagreeing with you. It’s not ambiguous at all, either, not one bit.

How many people today have already told you to go fuck yourself? It isn’t enough.

You're a fucking liar.

And then lied about the exact words used, like the fucking liar you are.

To prove you wrong, all I would have to do is quote exactly what was said - which you did for me, proving yourself wrong.

Thanks.

Now, fuck off, retarded liar.
then please do so. as much as i disagree with GG on things, the only quotes i find are ones where trump did in fact call for suspension of parts of the constitution in order to put him back in office.

and this is monumentally stupid for him to do. it comes across as how the left sees him - a whiney ME ME ME person. now, even if massive fraud is found, you cannot simply say "great, kick them out and put me back" because its yet to be proven such fraud changed the election.

please understand, i believe it did. but what you believe and what you can prove are 2 different things entirely. EVEN IF the fraud is proven, the best you can do is prosecute to the fullest extent of the law and let the constitutional process of saying who is next follow through. that is if you can impeach biden / harris for doing it. IF you can prove it. otherwise, you simply prosecute and fix the issues and keep moving.

he would be far better served pressing for the 150+ red flags banks have put up regarding biden finances. if they can go fishing in trumps taxes, then we can damn sure follow up on banks red flags.

So on the one hand, you’re like: “Oh wah, how dare people be allowed to say they don’t agree with you… it’s so offensive and they should be banned, wah, wah, I’m Vrenn the total bitchboy.”

Meanwhile you’re just saying everyone who disagrees with you should be drone strike assassinated or executed. You’re calling for your fellow posters to be killed for disagreeing with you.

How many people today have already told you to go fuck yourself? It isn’t enough.

When you support people that are in power that openly are terrorists and traitors, agreeing with me or not is no longer the problem. The problem is, you are condoning fruitcakes that take their weapons and mass murder people because they believe that they are doing the Patriotic thing. And when you condone those actions then you are guilty of exactly what they are doing, terrorist and traitor.

When you support people that are in power that openly are terrorists and traitors, agreeing with me or not is no longer the problem. The problem is, you are condoning fruitcakes that take their weapons and mass murder people because they believe that they are doing the Patriotic thing. And when you condone those actions then you are guilty of exactly what they are doing, terrorist and traitor.
Cool, you think the government should kill me, got it - whatever.

In the meantime, you remain welcome to FAFO anytime yourself, you rotten piece of shit.

terrorist and traiters in power?
You mean the U.S government?

Meanwhile Biden has weaponized the DOJ against his enemies.

Republicans and democrats have been subverting the for at least 100 years each. At least Trump is up front, open and honest about it

I believe all politicians are corrupt. It's just to what degree.

So do I. Every time I think I found one that isn't corrupt they do something that proves they are corrupt. I had a recent runnin with the County and watched a Corporation buy them off. One would think that the GOP should be faulted (they should) but I watched a US Democrat Senator about face very quickly and leave me high and dry. Are you aware that you are NOT guaranteed the US Postal Service?

Republicans and democrats have been subverting the for at least 100 years each. At least Trump is up front, open and honest about it

Oh, I see. it's okay is a mass murderer kills people as long as he owns up to it by blaming everyone else.

So do I. Every time I think I found one that isn't corrupt they do something that proves they are corrupt. I had a recent runnin with the County and watched a Corporation buy them off. One would think that the GOP should be faulted (they should) but I watched a US Democrat Senator about face very quickly and leave me high and dry. Are you aware that you are NOT guaranteed the US Postal Service?
I'm surprised the postal service is still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back