Republican Congressman Believe Fake Video of Man Hanging from UH-60

Of course the Dems will defend their Taliban buddies.
We will be seeing all kinds of atrocities from them in the near future.
Good thing for the Taliban that IS-K and Al Qaeda sprung up like mushrooms to take all the blame for any atrocities moving forward. Convenient for Biden too, makes his new friends the Taliban seem less savage.

Good thing for the Taliban that IS-K and Al Qaeda sprung up like mushrooms to take all the blame for any atrocities moving forward. Convenient for Biden too, makes his new friends the Taliban seem less savage.

Would those be the same "friends" that your Savior Drumpf invited to Camp David? The same ones who he had brokered our surrender with while he was in the White House?

Would those be the same "friends" that your Savior Drumpf invited to Camp David? The same ones who he had brokered our surrender with while he was in the White House?
I don't recall Trump putting the lives of thousands of innocent Americans in their hands. Do you? Not really the same thing at all. That TDS of yours is reaching a critical stage, seek help now.

I don't recall Trump putting the lives of thousands of innocent Americans in their hands. Do you? Not really the same thing at all. That TDS of yours is reaching a critical stage, seek help now.
What the fuck are you even babbling about? I think you might want to try breathing into a paper sack before you start typing.

Forum List

Back