Republican Congressman Believe Fake Video of Man Hanging from UH-60

1630587301551.png

The video is of someone attached to a chest harness, but Republicans, including the notorious carnival barker Ted Cruz (R-TX, where else?) have spread the claim the Taliban was flying this Blackhawk with an Afghan interpreter hanging below it.

My God these people will believe anything, just like their Lord and Savior, Donald John Trump.

“This horrifying image encapsulates Joe Biden’s Afghanistan catastrophe: The Taliban hanging a man from an American Blackhawk helicopter,” Cruz tweeted late on Monday night, adding: “Tragic. Unimaginable.”

The video Cruz shared has been viewed almost 2 million times already.

Rep. Jason Smith from Missouri, followed his Republican colleague in falsely using the video to critique the Biden administration.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw also shared the video, asking: “In what f***ing world was it a good idea to just hand over a country to these people.”
Right-wing pastor Greg Locke, who has repeatedly espoused QAnon conspiracies from the pulpit and who claims former President Donald Trump is the legitimate winner of last year’s election, tweeted:

“The Taliban is literally hanging people from American helicopters that Biden gave them. Anyone still supporting this fraudulent fool is either lying or is straight up evil.”

No, the Taliban Did Not Just Hang an Interpreter From a US Helicopter

There is nothing to suggest that the man is hanging from a harness - you made that up out of thin air.

The video is of someone attached to a chest harness, but Republicans, including the notorious carnival barker Ted Cruz (R-TX, where else?) have spread the claim the Taliban was flying this Blackhawk with an Afghan interpreter hanging below it.

My God these people will believe anything, just like their Lord and Savior, Donald John Trump.

“This horrifying image encapsulates Joe Biden’s Afghanistan catastrophe: The Taliban hanging a man from an American Blackhawk helicopter,” Cruz tweeted late on Monday night, adding: “Tragic. Unimaginable.”

Rep. Jason Smith from Missouri, followed his Republican colleague in falsely using the video to critique the Biden administration.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw also shared the video, asking: “In what f***ing world was it a good idea to just hand over a country to these people.”
Right-wing pastor Greg Locke, who has repeatedly espoused QAnon conspiracies from the pulpit and who claims former President Donald Trump is the legitimate winner of last year’s election, tweeted:

“The Taliban is literally hanging people from American helicopters that Biden gave them. Anyone still supporting this fraudulent fool is either lying or is straight up evil.”

Another fake news story from the right about how Biden was looking at his watch during the procession of flag draped coffins of service members..

The video of the man being alive is in my link.
Now that video looks different, you can clearly see the person has harness around his waist.

I don't remember the helicopter being camouflaged in other video. If we're wrong. oh well. I guess the video served it's purpose?! Whatever that was ?????

Taliban good! :eusa_whistle:

Of course the Dems will defend their Taliban buddies.
We will be seeing all kinds of atrocities from them in the near future.
Yeah, they'll be blaming the poor folks who made the wrong choice based on assurances that the HNIC gave them through the meat puppet, Biden. I GUARANTEE that when the beheading vids begin to drop, these partisans will make every excuse for it. They really are filth.

This is a non-story.

The reporter who wrote the story took a picture of a man hanging from a rope/wire underneath a helicopter. The reporter, who was there, said it was a man being hung from beneath a helicopter. The picture showed a man hanging from a helicopter. So, it is extremely easy to understand how anyone could be taking in by the story.

We are also talking about the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS. If they would have been flying around with some 'traitor' being hung from beneath a helicopter it would have been easy to believe, as they have done far worse. They have beheaded people, put people in cages and set them on fire, put people in cages and lowered them into water to drown them...

Misreported story, and a Senator who forgot that every story a news media puts out must be double and triple-checked.

You react as if someone just torched a whole suitcase full of kittens or as if California fell into the ocean. It's not that big of a deal, snowflake. Take a pill, breathe into a paper bag, and relax.

Now that video looks different, you can clearly see the person has harness around his waist.

I don't remember the helicopter being camouflaged in other video. If we're wrong. oh well. I guess the video served it's purpose?! Whatever that was ?????

The Reich has Hollywood, we knew a greenscreen version would be produced to cover up for Biden's allies.

Nope..the purpose was to inflame the wingnut base--who, let's be honest, are primed to believe whatever they're told and not look all that closely. It worked...again~
Taliban bad...as are the Q-berts who are totally prepared to double down on whatever lies suit their agenda.

Nope..the purpose was to inflame the wingnut base--who, let's be honest, are primed to believe whatever they're told and not look all that closely. It worked...again~
Taliban bad...as are the Q-berts who are totally prepared to double down on whatever lies suit their agenda.
LOL

1630589470495.png

putting a harness on a guy and hanging him from a helicopter to HANG A FLAG...sounds like something a muslim or a democrat would come up with. LOLOLOLOL

next they'll be telling us that they muslims put harnesses on guys and hung them from a crane to hold the crane steady.
or maybe that strapping a homo muslim on a chair and throwing them off the roof was just a new ride in IslamWorld.

putting a harness on a guy and hanging him from a helicopter to HANG A FLAG...sounds like something a muslim or a democrat would come up with. LOLOLOLOL

next they'll be telling us that they muslims put harnesses on guys and hung them from a crane to hold the crane steady.
or maybe that strapping a homo muslim on a chair and throwing them off the roof was just a new ride in IslamWorld.
More flag fixers?
taliban-hanging.jpg

Did the democrats make the flag fixing story up on their own or was it fed to them by their new friends in the taliban?

Did the democrats make the flag fixing story up on their own or was it fed to them by their new friends in the taliban? @Tipsycatlover

LoL Both of them are good at making up fantastical stories.

Forum List

Back