Representative Buck and others fight Big Tech over censorship

• Banned
Government censorship because Kenny doesn't like what a private search engine produces.
private organizations can be so big that they are public, meaning available to all, meaning able to influence elections.

That was hard, wasn't it?

private organizations can be so big that they are public, meaning available to all, meaning able to influence elections.

That was hard, wasn't it?
Hahaha. And printing presses did the same thing for the voters back when we wrote the Bill of Rights. They could print most anything and be absolutely as partisan as they wanted.

But I bet Kenny would find is the Meta Tags that dogged Donnie searches not company policy.

• Banned
Hahaha. And printing presses did the same thing for the voters back when we wrote the Bill of Rights. They could print most anything and be absolutely as partisan as they wanted.

But I bet Kenny would find is the Meta Tags that dogged Donnie searches not company policy.
you libs couldn't care less about freedom or the Constitution... unless same can be cited as a means of somehow supporting your sicko agenda... Then it's like

OMG OMG... those damn Rs! They are OMG violating the Constitution! OMG! They must be stopped! Murder all babies! OOOPS! I mean.....Viva Choice!

Google actually is a quasi-Government entity - Barack Hussein made that happen.
Never should have given so much American internet traffic over to Google.

They filter everything that goes through them. It's really messed up.

Forum List

Back