Reporters Play Dumb on 'Obamagate'

They ignore the illegal unmasking and the illegal spying.

---President Donald Drumpf has tweeted feverishly about "Obamagate," which is loosely defined as everything the Obama-Biden team did using their executive branch powers to ruin Drumpf's candidacy---

There was no unmasking!!! Did wingnut media not tell you that, either?? :lol:

There was no unmasking!!!
Sound pretty frantic there, you retard....

Trump is flailing. He knows he's flailing. Nearly 100,000 Americans have died because of his incompetence.
Trump is playing this crisis perfectly, giving his all to save the economy.
He is the worst president in history. Tens and tens and tens of thousands are dead because of him.

See my signature.
G5000 has an IQ of 30, so what he says, take with a grain of salt. Notice how he blames the president, while it was China who released the deadly Wuhan Virus, and Governor Cujo of New York who put diseased individuals in with the elderly. If you ignore the mentally retard G50 , then he becomes irrelevant...

Trump is flailing. He knows he's flailing. Nearly 100,000 Americans have died because of his incompetence.
Trump is playing this crisis perfectly, giving his all to save the economy.
He is the worst president in history. Tens and tens and tens of thousands are dead because of him.

See my signature.
G5000 has an IQ of 30, so what he says, take with a grain of salt. Notice how he blames the president, while it was China who released the deadly Wuhan Virus, and Governor Cujo of New York who put diseased individuals in with the elderly. If you ignore the mentally retard G50 , then he becomes irrelevant...

Absolutely

What actually is Obamagate?
I knew you liberals have been hiding under your bed since the arrival of the coronavirus flu bug, I didn't realize some of you have been under your bed for the last four years.

What actually is Obamagate?
I knew you liberals have been hiding under your bed since the arrival of the coronavirus flu bug, I didn't realize some of you have been under your bed for the last four years.
So, you don't know?
Fair enough...you can't be expected to since your cult leader has no idea either.

00462cd19be49edc389911731c1b7c392969fc870b0ad427786c42f1b4cf2e6e.jpg

Forum List

Back