Reporter Has Details of Cesar Sayoc’s 2002 Chilling Bomb Threat!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I wonder what did Trump say or do in 2002 that made him do that?....ANYONE?

A reporter named Karla Ray has received Cesar Sayoc’s arrest record and other related information for a bomb threat he made in 2002. While he has been in trouble with the law multiple times since 1991, many of his crimes were petty, but not the bomb threat. It’s chilling.

In a series of tweets, Ms. Ray posted the derails of the report. In the report, he is quoted as saying his attack would be worse than 9/11.

“On the listed date and time, the defendant contacted a Florida Power & Light company at 4200 N. Flagler by telephone and threatened to blow up FPL and that “it would be worse than September 11. Defendant also threatened that something would happen to the FPL representative if they cut his electricity.”

In another report from the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office, Sayoc was upset about the amount he was being billed, and told the FPL customer service rep “FPL will get what they deserve and will be worse than 9/11.” He reportedly told the customer service rep that he “doesn’t make threats, he makes promises,” and stated that he was “going to blow her head off.”

Karla Ray Verified account @KRayWFTV Follow Follow @KRayWFTV #BREAKING- I just obtained 2002 arrest affidavit related to Cesar Sayoc making bomb threat. It states he called FPL and said it would be 'worse than September 11.' #WFTV #CesarSayoc

cjrLqbo.gif

(Excerpt) Read more at independentsentinel.com ...

A reporter named Karla Ray has received Cesar Sayoc’s arrest record and other related information for a bomb threat he made in 2002. While he has been in trouble with the law multiple times since 1991, many of his crimes were petty, but not the bomb threat. It’s chilling.

In a series of tweets, Ms. Ray posted the derails of the report. In the report, he is quoted as saying his attack would be worse than 9/11.

“On the listed date and time, the defendant contacted a Florida Power & Light company at 4200 N. Flagler by telephone and threatened to blow up FPL and that “it would be worse than September 11. Defendant also threatened that something would happen to the FPL representative if they cut his electricity.”

In another report from the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office, Sayoc was upset about the amount he was being billed, and told the FPL customer service rep “FPL will get what they deserve and will be worse than 9/11.” He reportedly told the customer service rep that he “doesn’t make threats, he makes promises,” and stated that he was “going to blow her head off.”

Karla Ray Verified account @KRayWFTV Follow Follow @KRayWFTV #BREAKING- I just obtained 2002 arrest affidavit related to Cesar Sayoc making bomb threat. It states he called FPL and said it would be 'worse than September 11.' #WFTV #CesarSayoc

cjrLqbo.gif

He's been on the FBI surveillance cameras for a long time.

Jo

cjrLqbo.gif

Jo

So has Trump :206:

cjrLqbo.gif

Jo

ILLEGALLY......Even a stupid ass knows that!

cjrLqbo.gif

Jo

Oh yeah? You mean you don't have a sketch for him too? I would go back and take another look in the prop room if I were you. Lol ?

Jo

So they threaten to cut off his electricity and he promises an attack on such a grand scale, worse than 9/11?

Yeah, he doesn't seem to have much appreciation for perspective it seems. He also seems to have a 'roid head history.

cjrLqbo.gif

What does one have to do with the other?

So Trump attracts another crazy, and you believe Trump didn't influence his choice of targets? Come on now

cjrLqbo.gif

Jo
You took the words right out of my mouth. Perfect patsy.

cjrLqbo.gif

What does one have to do with the other?

So Trump attracts another crazy, and you believe Trump didn't influence his choice of targets? Come on now
I can't fix your stupid!

So FBI has known him for awhile.....we know FBI hates Trump. We know FBI "sells" Fake bombs to targets to arrest them. Is this an FBI production.....?
Your imagination is running wild. The FBI does not hate Trump. That is fake news.

If the FBI were following the man and wanted to set him up, he would have been arrested before he got to mail threats.

cjrLqbo.gif

Jo
The FBI was not conducting 24/7 surveillance on this guy LOL

HE is a garden variety nutjob like Rudolf and other bombers

So FBI has known him for awhile.....we know FBI hates Trump. We know FBI "sells" Fake bombs to targets to arrest them. Is this an FBI production.....?
Your imagination is running wild. The FBI does not hate Trump. That is fake news.

If the FBI were following the man and wanted to set him up, he would have been arrested before he got to mail threats.

Which is why FBI shows up late to most attacks to proudly proclaim they knew perp but let him kill anyways

Nah... It's not his imagination that's running wild it's his bullshit detector. Nice van though! Bwahahaha....

Jo

cjrLqbo.gif

Jo
The FBI was not conducting 24/7 surveillance on this guy LOL

HE is a garden variety nutjob like Rudolf and other bombers

Once you make a bomb threat like that you're never off of their radar.

Jo

Forum List

Back