Reported net worth for Democrats

Trump LOST money because he was POTUS, and achieved wealth not off the public dime.
You’re talking out your ass again. You have zero proof he lost money and zero proof he didn’t make hundreds of millions selling U.S. classified info to our enemies, or through bribes from the Saudis.

Ha ha you can't see the obvious, Would you enter a building that belonged to Trump on purpose?

What line of business is Trump in again? Oh that's right, hospitality & such, where people gather. How'd that work out under COVID while PROGS became even MORE RICH?
This is the problem with wingnuts who reject reality and refuse to read a newspaper. Two years ago The NY Times published their longest article ever.

He‘s had a negative net worth for decades.

Ah, so you contradicted yourself and left context too. Congratulations, you've graduated PROG.
How did I contradict myself?

Hate to add insult to injury AOC fan but.........

"In 2016, Trump was worth $3.7 billion, according to Forbes. That dropped to $3.1 billion in 2017 and held there for 2018 and 2019. But this year Trump's net worth dropped to $2.5 billion."

Hate to say I told you so too, but I told you so. It was common sense, that's where you get lost.
First, link to Forbes saying that.

Second, if they did, when did they say that and what did they use to determine this figure, Trump telling them so? Did they report this prior to The NY Times expose?

Oh look, dismissing the message due the messenger again. We're in PROG-Speak

Trump LOST money because he was POTUS, and achieved wealth not off the public dime.
You’re talking out your ass again. You have zero proof he lost money and zero proof he didn’t make hundreds of millions selling U.S. classified info to our enemies, or through bribes from the Saudis.

Ha ha you can't see the obvious, Would you enter a building that belonged to Trump on purpose?

What line of business is Trump in again? Oh that's right, hospitality & such, where people gather. How'd that work out under COVID while PROGS became even MORE RICH?
This is the problem with wingnuts who reject reality and refuse to read a newspaper. Two years ago The NY Times published their longest article ever.

Ah, so you contradicted yourself and left context too. Congratulations, you've graduated PROG.

"In 2016, Trump was worth $3.7 billion, according to Forbes. That dropped to $3.1 billion in 2017 and held there for 2018 and 2019. But this year Trump's net worth dropped to $2.5 billion."

Hate to say I told you so too, but I told you so. It was common sense, that's where you get lost.

Second, if they did, when did they say that and what did they use to determine this figure, Trump telling them so? Did they report this prior to The NY Times expose?

Nope. Requiring you to back up your bullshit.

You obviously cannot.

Nope. Requiring you to back up your bullshit.

You obviously cannot.

Anyone else notice the PROG didn't back up his BS and switched it to my BS? This is known as PROG-Projection & Distortions.

No that’s Rupert.

Thats different. Somehow.
I have nothing personal against willing and beautiful chinese women

more power to old rupert

But Fang Fang is a chinese spy who got her bang bang inside the Intelligence Committee through swalwell

Confessed wealth by Demonics. Consider most mere politicians only.

Pelosi: 120 Million

Clintons: 120 Million

Obama: 70 Million & climbing fast

China Joe: Hides his money, and others such as his son account for confessed wealth. 10% for the big guy. What's 10% of a cool billions now that he's stretched his political arm for sake of foreign interests?

Warren: 12M, a mere puppet for the Demonicrat party

Schumer: WTF only 1M? How does that happen his age, New York City, his income etc. etc. etc.? I know people with a far less means who are worth more than 1M, and they're not as old. Something aint right, is Schumer really that worthless or perhaps he doesn't care about money? Sure, he really strikes me as a guy who would enter politics to the top because he's just a good guy & doesn't care about money. He doesn't strike me as a cocaine addict, that probably belongs to Eric Swalwell

Eric Swalwell: The dumbshit piece of filth scumbag suck fuckface dirt-slut punch dummy went deeply into college debt many years ago. Gee, I wonder if he supports bailing those like him out? He's not worth dick reported. Irony the guy blows other people's cash for a good time only to become a political dirtbag. What a great leader & candidate, I can understand why PROGS like him.

The Kosher-Commie: 6.3M. Kamala will be worth approx. 60 million in 4-8 years on assumption she doesn't self-destruct. She won the fucking lottery & she's the right color for it.

AOC: Laughable, young, dumb and not in the game anyway. You don't really think Demonicrats & the PROG-elite take her seriously do you, though she is "a rising star".

Waters: 2M. She's not in the game either. The PROG-elite might be racist.

Gabbard: 500K. And we conservatives like Gabbard, most part. She's something those above her never were or will be, a good person for starts.
Repubs love worshipping the rich.

But if you think there isnt a single IRS auditor or Supervisor or Manager who would not look into his returns to find fraud while the entire press and democratic party is trying to pull him down, you are fooling yourself.
IT’S AGAINST THE LAW. ANYONE DOING SO WOULD BE LOOKING AT A PRISON TERM AND A HUGE FINE.

Holy shit, you just refuse to absorb any information, don’t you? :laugh:
Actually, you refuse to recognize truth. An auditor with the IRS is entitled to determine if a field audit is necessary. They can not do so if "tipped off" from a pissed off neighbor....but they can do when they receive the return and have reason to review it. That is how it works.
When a return is received, the auditor has the responsibility to look for red flags. Thats how they decide to do an audit.
According to your "reporting" there MUST be red flags there.
So it is not illegal to call for an audit.

It is not that I refuse to absorb any information. It is that you refuse to question why a NYT reporter knows more than an IRS auditor. as it pertains to a return of a billionaire that paid only $750 in taxes.

You see, you debate with emotion. I get it. You hate Trump. You despise Trump. I debate with logic. I am aware that if he is a tax fraud, the most notorious man in the world would have been found out.

Thats basic logic.

China Joe: Hides his money, and others such as his son account for confessed wealth. 10% for the big guy. What's 10% of a cool billions now that he's stretched his political arm for sake of foreign interests?

Schumer: WTF only 1M? How does that happen his age, New York City, his income etc. etc. etc.? I know people with a far less means who are worth more than 1M, and they're not as old. Something aint right, is Schumer really that worthless or perhaps he doesn't care about money? Sure, he really strikes me as a guy who would enter politics to the top because he's just a good guy & doesn't care about money. He doesn't strike me as a cocaine addict, that probably belongs to Eric Swalwell

Eric Swalwell: The dumbshit piece of filth scumbag suck fuckface dirt-slut punch dummy went deeply into college debt many years ago. Gee, I wonder if he supports bailing those like him out? He's not worth dick reported. Irony the guy blows other people's cash for a good time only to become a political dirtbag. What a great leader & candidate, I can understand why PROGS like him.

The Kosher-Commie: 6.3M. Kamala will be worth approx. 60 million in 4-8 years on assumption she doesn't self-destruct. She won the fucking lottery & she's the right color for it.

AOC: Laughable, young, dumb and not in the game anyway. You don't really think Demonicrats & the PROG-elite take her seriously do you, though she is "a rising star".

Gabbard: 500K. And we conservatives like Gabbard, most part. She's something those above her never were or will be, a good person for starts.

It's ironic this is a common response from a guy whose avatar & handle is brain

Last edited:
No that’s Rupert.

Thats different. Somehow.
I have nothing personal against willing and beautiful chinese women

more power to old rupert

But Fang Fang is a chinese spy who got her bang bang inside the Intelligence Committee through swalwell
Another lie debunked. He wasn’t on the Intel Committee until 2015. The Chinese spy was 2014.

A lot of those people you’re referring to have also attacked you in very personal terms over the Axios report that revealed your campaign and office was infiltrated by a Chinese spy circa 2014. Can you talk about what that experience has been like?
For my family, the death threats have flooded in. Not just my wife and I, but it’s also been for my father, my brothers, their friends. And all for a story where — don’t take my word for it when I say there’s no wrongdoing. I can’t talk about the case, but there was no wrongdoing. The FBI multiple times issued statements saying that there’s no wrongdoing. All I can do is just do my job and not let it affect me.
There is a colleague of mine who sent a tweet out just attacking me, and I texted him and I said, “Really?” He called me, and he was like, “Hey bro! How you doing, man?” I’m like, “How am I doing? You just sent out a tweet attacking me. Why are you doing this?” He goes, “I didn’t know I sent a tweet.” I’m like, “What do you mean you don’t know you sent a tweet?” He said, “Oh, let me check on that.” He called me back, “Oh, my staff sent it.”
I said, “Well, take it down. Why don’t you call me if you have questions?” He goes, “Well, I don’t think you did anything wrong. You did exactly what you’re supposed to do.” I said, “Well, then take down the tweet, don’t be a part of this feeding frenzy.” He’s like, “It’s coming down, I swear.” He texts me, “Just talked to them, it’s coming down.” But he didn’t take it down, so I called him again, and he goes, “Hey man, so my staff said that this is the best performing tweet we’ve had. And I’m not going to say anything else. If I’m asked about this publicly, I’m going to say you did the right thing. But if we take it down, it will be so obvious.” I’m like, That’s courage around here?
This has gotten sort of muddled in the conversation around the story. Can you help me understand? Did you have a relationship with her that was —
I did nothing wrong. No.
Right …
There’s no wrongdoing. I’ve only talked about this case in a secure location with the FBI, I told them I would not talk about it unless it was declassified. So I can’t say anything other than I did nothing wrong. There was nothing improper. They have backed that up over and over. If there was anything that was compromising, I wouldn’t be on the [intelligence] committee. And [ex-committee chairman Devin] Nunes and McConnell and company were all briefed on this well over five years ago. So to me, it’s maddening that it would be perverted to suggest I did anything wrong.
Without violating your agreement to not discuss the details, can you tell me what it was like to be betrayed by someone you thought you knew?
I was a young member of Congress at the time and I’d just got on the intel committee when I was approached [by the FBI] for defensive briefing. So I’d never never had been really given any briefings before I went to Congress or during orientation about what foreign governments were trying to do. So yeah, it was jolting. And that’s why I did all I could to help. But it also hardened my resolve, when I saw what the president was doing in 2016, to be like, “No, when you’re told that foreign governments are trying to infiltrate a campaign, you don’t say, ‘Russia, are you listening?’ You help your government.” That was something that I carried with me, which was just kind of anger that they failed the test. I felt like I passed the test, which is why I stayed on the committee. Why the FBI has multiple times said, “You didn’t do anything wrong.” And I feel like they failed the test. It offended me knowing that they didn’t handle it the way you’re supposed to handle it.

It's ironic this is a common response from a guy whose avatar & handle is brain
It’s true.

I gave up on this post when you referred to a man as a terrible human being even though you never met him.

It says where your comments come from
I never met a lot of people that I know are terrible human beings.

The real issue is all of the politicians who became wealthy........as politicians. The FBI now is great. Them and the spy agencies let passenger jets crash into building in 2001 and they did not know a thing. They over valued the Soviet Union beyond their military as we spent untold dollars over many decades to counter them. And now though, the Deplorables are the greatest scourge to America in our history. We don't trust any of them anymore. Letting people with rifles in front of voting precincts and doin nothing because they are minorities. Letting our cities being burnt down in areas for the last year and our government being made of mockery of with politicians and elected people in areas joining in. That there means never trusting those areas again. What politicians foment destruction to their own citizens?
This issue, becoming wealthy as politicians, is almost always overstated. The people who become wealthy as politicians are typically those who marry great wealth. Obama sold a really popular book and got wealthy. Nothing wrong with that. Leaving office and going on speaking tour afterwards is their own business, that's not making money as a politician. Furthermore, it's not my money so whatever.

I gave up on this post when you referred to a man as a terrible human being even though you never met him.

It says where your comments come from
I never met a lot of people that I know are terrible human beings.
I understand that logic and I agree.

But that is usually based on factual actions such as a convicted criminal or one who is found guilty of tax fraud.

You and yours made that determination base on accusations never proven.

There are many people in NY Jet fans who saw Tom Brady as a horrible person.....they based that on emotion, not fact.

Many saw Obama as a left wing American hating person. That was based on emotion, not fact.

You hate Trump because many people told you that he was a horrible person....but you can not factually find anything he did horrible.

Sure.....you can go with the line "good people on both sides" but he said that based on news reports about two sides protesting their beliefs on statues. At that point he had no idea that skinheads and antifa took over

Sure...you can say "he put kids in cages"....but he didnt. He detained them in the safest environment he could until relationship to the adults was established.....following the exact actions of his predecessor.

Truth is, anyone can spin his actions to look like he is a horrible person. But as hard as they tried...AS HARD AS THEY TRIED......they had no actual proof.

Therefore, your sentiments are based on emotion. It is what it is.

See examples below for the various distinctions of capitalism & politics from a right Vs leftist view point. This IS NOT trolling, you'll see by the above for examples it's exactly true.

Conservative view:
Trump becomes billionaire via private ventures only, and he's employed many thousands or tens of thousands. Capitalism.

PROG view:
Trump becomes billionaire via private ventures only. Dishonest and raping the common man.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conservative view: Obama "earns" 70 million because he was a politician and subsequently shares political propaganda through books employing a few. Politician living off being a politician, likely didn't even write his own book.

PROG view:
Obama becomes rich because he was a politician and subsequently shares political propaganda through books and employs few. Capitalism, he's a regular Jack London.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conservative view: Trump's children become wealthy because they learned the business and are preferable employees of Trump enterprises. Capitalism.

PROG view:
Trump's children become wealthy because they learned the business and are preferable employees of Trump enterprises. Dishonest and raping the common man.
Conservative view: Biden's children become wealthy and powerful especially through foreign interests strictly because of their father's political arm on the public dime. Living off being a politician & must be crooked as fuck.

PROG view:
Biden's children become wealthy and powerful especially through foreign interests strictly because of their father's political arm on the public dime. Capitalism and sharing their "talents".
Conservative view: Trump does most of his business home employing many thousands if not tens of thousands of Americans. American Capitalism

PROG view:
Trump enterprises is private. Dishonest and raping the common man.
Conservative view: The Xiden's do their business for over-sea's ventures doing nothing but rapping the U.S. They only employ a selective elite crowd for a share. Politician living off being a politician & scumbag too.

PROG view:
The Biden's do their business for over-sea's ventures. They employ a select group of winners who must be very talented. American Capitalism
Conservative view: Trump lost money because he was POTUS, because PROG-think shut him out as though he were Hitler. That's what you get for fucking with the establishment. Call it an interruption of "Capitalism" driven by political propaganda. Trump's not the first example of Democrats attempting to destroy someone economically due their indoctrination & thought-controls, and he sure won't be the last.

PROG view:
Trump lost money because he was POTUS, because PROG-think shut him out. Capitalism

Last edited:

We work for our wealth, asshole Dems got theirs selling out Americans to the highest bidder.
And all the rich corporate guys who sent jobs to China are different? Funny.

Are you talking about the corporations Democrats have several trillion dollars of pension money invested in? :itsok:
I’m talking about the rich guys you worship that shipped off our jobs.

Forum List

Back