REPORTED BY C-SPAN and POLITICO: Obama and Stupak make Deal

Do try to think it through logically, Dog. If Obama had had the votes without Stupak, he wouldn't have done a deal with him. He wanted public funding for abortion - to keep the rabid left happy. But, since he didn't have the votes, he had to do a deal with the devil. Now he has the votes but no abortion funding. So, in fact, Obama caved. See how that works? Surely, you aren't that dumb.

Except this is a deal that you ideologically agree with. Yet you still insult Obama because it works in your favor in a partisan manner.

There is a difference between caving and compromise.

I have to love some of the righties on this board.

"Obama's going to allow Abortion funding in this bill!"

*Obama and Bart sign a deal so that won't happen.*

"Obama caved! Obama caved! Hahahahaha!"

Keep moving that goalpost. :thup:

The goalpost never moved...

The bill is shit and America knows it...

When you grow up you'll recognize that this isn't a fucking game... When daddy gubmint starts taking more and more out of your paycheck (when you eventualy start earning one) you'll understand... When school ends and there's no job for you, you'll understand...

In the meantime, keep cheering for your "team"..:thup:

When you grow up you'll recognize that this isn't a fucking game... When daddy gubmint starts taking more and more out of your paycheck (when you eventualy start earning one) you'll understand... When school ends and there's no job for you, you'll understand...

I don't have a team, nor do I think this is a game. I'm looking at this logically. The only people who are looking at this as if it's a game with teams are those now attacking Obama for striking Abortion funding for the bill when they previously called for it.

I have a job, but don't let that stop you from talking out of your ass. :thup:

I don't have a team, nor do I think this is a game. I'm looking at this logically. The only people who are looking at this as if it's a game with teams are those now attacking Obama for striking Abortion funding for the bill when they previously called for it.

I have a job, but don't let that stop you from talking out of your ass. :thup:
Bullshit... "Yay Dems! Pass the Bill! Yay 0bama!"

Logic dictates that we can't afford this "bill"... We keep running up the debt and putting it all on Uncle Sam's credit card... It was bad enough Booooosh spent llike no tomorrow, but Barry The Hero was supposed to change all that...

What happened there?? Where's the logic in sweetheart union deals and Cadillac insurance plans?? Where's the logic?

Guess what, junior? You're going to end up footing the bill... You're going to have to put away the pom-poms then...

Logic dictates that we can't afford this "bill"... We keep running up the debt and putting it all on Uncle Sam's credit card... It was bad enough Booooosh spent llike no tomorrow, but Barry The Hero was supposed to change all that...

What happened there?? Where's the logic in sweetheart union deals and Cadillac insurance plans?? Where's the logic?

Guess what, junior? You're going to end up footing the bill... You're going to have to put away the pom-poms then...

Did I say Yay Dems and Obama? Did I say Pass the Bill? Find one instance in the last month where I said I want this current bill being voted on today passed.

I'm merely saying that just because whether we agree or disagree with a bill, does not mean we should start being hypocrites about this due to politics.

Did I say Yay Dems and Obama? Did I say Pass the Bill? Find one instance in the last month where I said I want this current bill being voted on today passed.

I'm merely saying that just because whether we agree or disagree with a bill, does not mean we should start being hypocrites about this due to politics.
Doggie, for someone against the bill you have a difficult time expressing it...

Saying Obama caved to Stupidkak is not hypocritical or moving the goalposts... It's pointing out that Barry won't stand for what he wants...

I've been vocally against this bill since it's inception... I can only hope that the challenges to it hold up so that taxpayers don't get fucked more then we alreadsy are..

Saying Obama caved to Stupidkak is not hypocritical or moving the goalposts... It's pointing out that Barry won't stand for what he wants...

I've been vocally against this bill since it's inception... I can only hope that the challenges to it hold up so that taxpayers don't get fucked more then we alreadsy are..

Obama making a deal with Bart is nothing new. It's Obama showing once again that's he's not a Liberal. The fact you seem surprised by such a deal is surprising to me.

Now see, here's another place where the Republicans are hypocrites.

They protest cuts against Medicare where in reality, if it were up to them, Medicare would be cut completely.

Executive orders can be rescinded at any time, by any President, including Obama.

Last edited:
poor old dogshit, all democwat, all day,all the way but too chickenshit to own it.. pity full

:lol::lol::lol:

Obama making a deal with Bart is nothing new. It's Obama showing once again that's he's not a Liberal. The fact you seem surprised by such a deal is surprising to me.

Barry is a flaming liberal... Jeebus, the guy is for partial birth abortion!

The fact that you can't grasp this is surprising to me...

Barry is a flaming liberal... Jeebus, the guy is for partial birth abortion!

The fact that you can't grasp this is surprising to me...

No, Obama is for whatever will get him elected and keep him elected. Obama is no Liberal. The fact you can't see this in his actions since taking the Presidency is surprising to me.

Of course you're not. You've never even voted.

heh.

heh.

Just because I haven't voted yet due to no elections since I've turned legal voting age does not mean I cannot be registered to either party.

Why don't you go back to defending Silk the racist?

Or are you going to try and tell this college student what happens on college campuses? Hack.

poor old dogshit, all democwat, all day,all the way but too chickenshit to own it.. pity full

:lol::lol::lol:

Unlike you, I'm not anchored or should I say registered to either of the two major parties.

you do however spew the party talking points with pin point accuracy and repetitiveness,, you are definitely all democwat all day all the way but too chickenshit to own it. and pity full.

you do however spew the party talking points with pin point accuracy and repetitiveness,, you are definitely all democwat all day all the way but too chickenshit to own it. and pity full.

Which talking points are that?

Civil War is wrong? :eusa_eh:

The only thing that is pitiful here other than your behavior is your butchering of the english language.

heh.

Just because I haven't voted yet due to no elections since I've turned legal voting age does not mean I cannot be registered to either party.

Why don't you go back to defending Silk the racist?

Or are you going to try and tell this college student what happens on college campuses? Hack.

that's yer new favoritist word you learned in yer college huh "Hack" wowser.. mom and dad are getting their money's worth. :lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back