REPORTED BY C-SPAN and POLITICO: Obama and Stupak make Deal

that's yer new favoritist word you learned in yer college huh "Hack" wowser.. mom and dad are getting their money's worth. :lol::lol:

Actually, I'm getting my money's worth.

So Willow, you getting your gun for the civil war that so many of your pals seem to be talking about?

you do however spew the party talking points with pin point accuracy and repetitiveness,, you are definitely all democwat all day all the way but too chickenshit to own it. and pity full.

Which talking points are that?

Civil War is wrong? :eusa_eh:

The only thing that is pitiful here other than your behavior is your butchering of the english language.

you type it, we decide. I think yer ass has been pegged by more than just little old I..

A better question would be, what do you post that is not a knee jerk Democrat talking point?

(The answer is: pretty much nuthin'.)

Show me some Democrat Talking Points. Go ahead, if it's so easy.

Willow and Boe, both Republican shrills telling me I'm a hack.

The irony. :lol:

Except neither have given any evidence thus far.

Doggie The Bubble Boy's calling anyone a hack would be funny, if he weren't so repetitive.

(I'm a registered Dem, btw - something I have told you before, but you have very poor reading comprehension and retention. More and more moderate Dems are becoming very disgusted with the current Administration.)

Last edited:
Doggie The Bubble Boy's calling anyone a hack would be funny, if he weren't so repetitive.

(I'm a registered Dem, btw - something I have told you before, but you have very poor reading comprehension and retention. More and more moderate Dems are becoming very disgusted with the current Administration.)

You never told me you were a registered Dem.

Show me one Democrat talking point I've made. Go ahead.

Barry is a flaming liberal... Jeebus, the guy is for partial birth abortion!

The fact that you can't grasp this is surprising to me...

No, Obama is for whatever will get him elected and keep him elected.
As are all politicians...
Obama is no Liberal. The fact you can't see this in his actions since taking the Presidency is surprising to me.
Barry remains a flaming liberal... It no longer surprises me you can't see this...

Note to Doggie The Bubble Boy: use the search feature and search for your posts.

Note to Doggie The Bubble Boy: use the search feature and search for your posts.

Note to Boe: When you make a statement on USMB or any message board for that matter, it is the responsibility of the speaker to prove their statement.

You say I make nothing but Democrat Talking Points. Go ahead, show me one talking point.

This is what? The 5th post where you ducked and dodged the one question?

You never told me you were a registered Dem.

Show me one Democrat talking point I've made. Go ahead.

You're not a centrist, you just play one on USMB ....... :clap2:

Earth to Doggie The Bubble Boy:

You don't know what you've posted?

This is even a worse situationizingment than anyone could have thunk.

Earth to Doggie The Bubble Boy:

You don't know what you've posted?

This is even a worse situationizingment than anyone could have thunk.

I know what I posted. And I disagree with your assessment of my posts that they are Democrat talking points. It's up to you to prove that they are.

Poor widdle booby - he doesn't even know what he is.

Reality to Doggie The Bubble Boy:

Your posts are mostly standard Dem Propaganda. The size limit on a post does not allow me to post all of them.

Just use the search feature and read what you've posted.

Last edited:
Poor widdle booby - he doesn't even know what he is.

Are you sure you're not just a sock puppet for Willow? I've never met two more ignorant women in my entire life. Prove it. It's up to you to prove it. Otherwise it's an unproven point.

Poor widdle Doggie The Bubble Boy.

It's pretty clear you are very used to your parents doing your homework. I'm not your mom - and I'm not going to do it for you on this board.

Man up. Grow some. Learn to use the search feature.

You're not a centrist, you just play one on USMB ....... :clap2:

Except I am a centrist. Prove otherwise.

Ok, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most of the threads you start demonize Fox News in some way or the tea parties in some way. Typical of what the far left does, not typical of what a centrist does. Now you aren't going to go into the truthmatters realm of stupidity when asking for evidence i hope ? ........

Forum List

Back