REPORTED BY C-SPAN and POLITICO: Obama and Stupak make Deal

He already has asked for evidence.

Repeatedly.

Note to Doggie The Bubble Boy: use the search feature and search for your posts.

Note to Boe: When you make a statement on USMB or any message board for that matter, it is the responsibility of the speaker to prove their statement.

You say I make nothing but Democrat Talking Points. Go ahead, show me one talking point.

This is what? The 5th post where you ducked and dodged the one question?

nuthin but democat talking points do you spew.. nutting over and over and over and over, are you related to tim?

Doggie The Bubble Boy's calling anyone a hack would be funny, if he weren't so repetitive.

(I'm a registered Dem, btw - something I have told you before, but you have very poor reading comprehension and retention. More and more moderate Dems are becoming very disgusted with the current Administration.)

You never told me you were a registered Dem.

Show me one Democrat talking point I've made. Go ahead.

You're not a centrist, you just play one on USMB ....... :clap2:

no but he slept in a doghouse last night! :eusa_angel:

Earth to Doggie The Bubble Boy:

You don't know what you've posted?

This is even a worse situationizingment than anyone could have thunk.

I know what I posted. And I disagree with your assessment of my posts that they are Democrat talking points. It's up to you to prove that they are.

see? I told ya he woud disagree.. am I good or what? :eusa_angel:

Ok, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most of the threads you start demonize Fox News in some way or the tea parties in some way. Typical of what the far left does, not typical of what a centrist does. Now you aren't going to go into the truthmatters realm of stupidity when asking for evidence i hope ? ........

Show that the majority of my threads Demonize Fox News or Tea Parties. I think making threads about the bias of Fox News and the more fringe aspects of the tea party is nothing but centrist.

I'm waiting for you to prove I'm not a Centrist. Give a list of my views that don't make me Centrist. :thup:

So all I'm getting is "But you said this!" and insults for the last page and a half instead of any actual evidence.

Shine on you crazy diamonds. :thup:

Ok, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most of the threads you start demonize Fox News in some way or the tea parties in some way. Typical of what the far left does, not typical of what a centrist does. Now you aren't going to go into the truthmatters realm of stupidity when asking for evidence i hope ? ........

Show that the majority of my threads Demonize Fox News or Tea Parties. I think making threads about the bias of Fox News and the more fringe aspects of the tea party is nothing but centrist.

I'm waiting for you to prove I'm not a Centrist. Give a list of my views that don't make me Centrist. :thup:

It's a matter of interpretation, maybe you think the center is three inches from falling off the left side of the cliff .........:lol:

It's a matter of interpretation, maybe you think the center is three inches from falling off the left side of the cliff .........:lol:

Because being Pro-Gun and Pro-Death Penalty for starters is three inches from falling off the left side of the cliff. :thup:

Keep swinging and missing. :thup:

Those are not all my recent threads or even half of them.

Revealing what is equal to charity fraud is not partisanship.

Neither is showing the bias of Fox News and Sarah Palin. In fact, the majority of independents are against Sarah Palin taking office.

People mocking someone with Parkinson's is wrong.

Paul Ryan vs Obama's tax plan is a unbiased showing of the two's tax plans when compared.

And Jon Stewart is hilarious and rips both sides.

And showing the rising costs of HC for people in Maine is not partisan.

Try again though. :thup:

Neither is showing the bias of Fox News and Sarah Palin. In fact, the majority of independents are against Sarah Palin taking office.

Paul Ryan vs Obama's tax plan is a unbiased showing of the two's tax plans when compared.

Those are thread in which you demonize people/organizations on the right. Show me where you equally rip the left ? ......

O'Reilly is a centrist, you ain't even close ........

Those are thread in which you demonize people/organizations on the right. Show me where you equally rip the left ? ......

Demonize? No. Stating the bare facts? Yes.

You don't like when someone doesn't state anything but radical right wing ideas, I get it.

Any sort of news that comes about a left wing figure is already created by someone on the right here. The only reason I am able to create any of those threads is because nobody on the left had done so.

You still haven't proven that I am not a Centrist.

:popcorn:

Demonize? No. Stating the bare facts? Yes.

You don't like when someone doesn't state anything but radical right wing ideas, I get it.

Any sort of news that comes about a left wing figure is already created by someone on the right here. The only reason I am able to create any of those threads is because nobody on the left had done so.

You still haven't proven that I am not a Centrist.

So ya got nothing but rhetoric huh ?

Fine by me ........

Fine by me ........

The only one using rhetoric is you, and biased one at that. Just because I am not Pro Sarah Palin does not mean I'm not a Centrist. And for you to actually believe that means you are radical to the point where not being Pro Sarah Palin makes you a leftie.

Fine by me ........

The only one using rhetoric is you, and biased one at that. Just because I am not Pro Sarah Palin does not mean I'm not a Centrist. And for you to actually believe that means you are radical to the point where not being Pro Sarah Palin makes you a leftie.

Your posts are approx 85% left leaning, that doesn't make you a centrist. Shit, for the moron that she is, at least truthmatters admits what she is. Still haven't seen all these links where you've taken non-leftist positions........

Your posts are approx 85% left leaning, that doesn't make you a centrist. Shit, for the moron that she is, at least truthmatters admits what she is. Still haven't seen all these links where you've taken non-leftist positions........

You seem to think, Anti Republican = Pro Democrat.

How wrong you are. It's not up to me to prove I take non-leftist positions. Anyone who discusses topics with me and isn't a partisan hack can tell you I take such positions constantly.

It also depends on what your definition of "leftist" is and I am sure it is not a favorable one.

Forum List

Back