Report Tracks Thousands Of Summer Protests, 93% Nonviolent

Isn't that the same percentage they used to say 93% muslims were peaceful, but we still have troops in the Mid-East after 20 years
They'll be there until the end of time. As long as IsNtReal is around it's inevitable. Once it's gone, so are the problems o'er yonder.Them Mooslimes can behead each other in Peace, like wAlly intended

If all these protests are so violent, why is it the only city we hear about from trumpers is Portland?
We have protests going on at this very moment in Burlington, Vt. No violence whatsoever.
Are the Protesters in the street blocking traffic or walking on the sidewalk?

I just asked you to prove it, because anybody can tell a lie. Show us the pics you took. You post here all the time, you can not believe that you attend protests and have not taken pics to add to your USMB posts.
As a matter of fact, i don't take pictures. I am way too busy listening to the folks who are speaking.
So your IQ is so low you can't take a picture and listen to someone at the same time...

So, the subject line says a new study finds......but it is really nothing more than a report by a group called " The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project "

Meet who is in charge of this group.

There has been violence. There has been looting.

93% of the protesting has been peaceful and non violent.

Only 7% of the protests are violent.

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

That makes the 7% ok, amma rite?

Honest, hard working, innocent Americans are suffering from the violence. There is no fucking excuse for ANY of it!

You're such a hack

I just asked you to prove it, because anybody can tell a lie. Show us the pics you took. You post here all the time, you can not believe that you attend protests and have not taken pics to add to your USMB posts.
As a matter of fact, i don't take pictures. I am way too busy listening to the folks who are speaking.
Making sure you get the talking points right Skippy? Yup. Another left wing lemming.

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

Husband only beats wife once a month, the rest of the year there is no violence in the home.......so why is she complaining?

Do you see how stupid your post is now?

Joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for 5 months, destroying the businsses of Americans and ruining lives...taking lives....you dumb twit....

Shhh don’t tell them that. They need spin it as out of control America’s burning for the election...it Is not like they have much else to run on.
Ahh yes the Liar in chief of this board. 1000 protests means 70 were violent, Thousands of protests means a HELL of a lot of VIOLENT protests. And you support the democratic scum that order the police not to intervene and refuse to call out the National Guard. And it has been going on for 5 MONTHS.

And how many billions of dollars and businesses were lost to that "paltry" 7%?

In other words, go fuck yourself.

And the horse they rode in on...

Forum List

Back