"Report: Standing Up to Pee Gives Boys and Unfair Advantage"

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Just how insane is this anyway? WTF is going ON in this country...!!.

"After casually going through a list of possible explanations for why young women might not perform as well in physics as do young men — things like lack of female physics teachers, cultural pressure and expectations, and gender bias in the teaching materials — they conclude: "there may be another reason, too."

After noting that girls lag in areas of physics that deal with projectile motion, the article reveals: "Like many parents of small (and not-so-small) boys, two of us (KW and DL) have observed the great delight young males take in urination, a process by which they produce and direct a visible projectile arc."

If I sit and pee my urine shoots out the front of the toilet and into my shorts. Toilet isn't big enough to hold my balls while taking a shit.

"After casually going through a list of possible explanations for why young women might not perform as well in physics as do young men — things like lack of female physics teachers, cultural pressure and expectations, and gender bias in the teaching materials — they conclude: "there may be another reason, too."

After noting that girls lag in areas of physics that deal with projectile motion, the article reveals: "Like many parents of small (and not-so-small) boys, two of us (KW and DL) have observed the great delight young males take in urination, a process by which they produce and direct a visible projectile arc."

Dont really see where they say its unfair. Could be your brain is stimulated differently by being able to visualize your piss. There is proof that raising your arms in the air produces endorphins that are not present in the brain when you have your arms at your side. One of the reasons people raise their arms in victory. So I dont see this as being weird or outlandish.

Usain_Bolt_-_Golden_Gala_-_Rome%2C_Italy_-_26_May_2011.jpg

bettiniphoto_0199053_1_full-copie1.jpg

Last edited:

Dont really see where they say its unfair. Could be your brain is stimulated differently by being able to visualize your piss. There is proof that raising your arms in the air produces endorphins that are not present in the brain when you have your arms at your side. One of the reasons people raise their arms in victory. So I dont see this as being weird or outlandish.

Usain_Bolt_-_Golden_Gala_-_Rome%2C_Italy_-_26_May_2011.jpg

bettiniphoto_0199053_1_full-copie1.jpg

Sure, but I rarely raise my hands like that when I piss.

I just Googled that men should sit while peeing (just to see what came up) and lookey HERE!! The wimmens gonna make ya sit!!! MEN...We need to 'stand' for our rights!!!!

"We do know that, as far back as 2004, at least one German company was producing something called the " WC Ghost," a toilet clip-on that vocally admonished men for raising the toilet seat and encouraged them to sit. That year, the Ghost started to show up in international grocery store chains as well. By 2006, a story popped up in Norway, in which a primary school teacher requested that parents start training their children to pee in a civilized, seated manner. Thereafter, the practice grew more common in Germany and the Nordic countries, with similar movements cropping up in France and the Netherlands as well. The European phenomenon reached perhaps its highest visibility in 2012 when the Left Party in Sormland, Sweden tried to require that male city council members sit rather than stand while using the toilets in municipal buildings."

Why More Men Are Sitting Down to Pee

I gotta take a leak...gonna go pee on a toilet seat....:dance:

Peeing into a cup gives guys an even bigger advantage over females.

Then you don't need to run to the bathroom and drop your pants and bare you azz like girlies must.

Perhaps sitting down to piss makes one better able to spell, to compensate for poor performance in physics.

Last edited:
In the libtard mind, being good at physics is as simple as mommy giving you a ball to throw. But, horribly sexist mommies are more likely to give boys balls than girls. Sorry, I meant "society" giving boys balls rather than girls. Although soccer and volleyball are very popular among girls, and they still suck at physics (and frankly, they suck at volleyball and soccer too, which is why competitive teams are segregated).

See, throwing a ball teaches physics.

Never mind that boys and girls are born with very different brains.

You need to provide a link to this article in order for the thread to stay open

I'd love to see a volleyball player slap the shit out of Bulletproof. :laugh:

If I am black, I'd flatten a female volleyball player who tried to slap the shit out of me.
Youre not Black so a female volleyball player would knock your weak ass out.
laugh.gif

The average male couch potato has more upper-body strength than those female volleyball players in the videos. Libtard, you live in delusional world where you think girls are born the same as men, but minus a dick which cripples them for life.

it does

like when we are fishing

i can just whip it over the side of the boat

but since she is the boss

i made her a lovely port a potty

So if I pee in a jar while driving, does that make me a sexist?

should I sit down to pour it out? Would getting it all over me be enough of a punishment or do I need a woman to chide me while I do that?

I'd love to see a volleyball player slap the shit out of Bulletproof. :laugh:

If I am black, I'd flatten a female volleyball player who tried to slap the shit out of me.
Youre not Black so a female volleyball player would knock your weak ass out.
laugh.gif

The average male couch potato has more upper-body strength than those female volleyball players in the videos. Libtard, you live in delusional world where you think girls are born the same as men, but minus a dick which cripples them for life.
I bet you wouldnt say that if one slapped the shit out of you.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back