Report Politically Active ChristoFascist Churches To The IRS To Strip Their Tax Exempt Status

Rules are rules.

If they want to pass something, they need to make it moderate enough to get support from the required number of people.

Do you really want a bureaucracy able to make law at will because it feels like it?
There is no such position as “moderate” in a world where it can just be ignored without 60 votes.

This minority rule shit is not going to work much longer.

There is no such position as “moderate” in a world where it can just be ignored without 60 votes.

This minority rule shit is not going to work much longer.

Don't worry, I'm sure you will regain your faith in constitutional protections that prevent mob rule when the Republicans take over the House and Senate in 2022.

Then all of a sudden the filibuster will be "democracies savior"

Rules are rules.

If they want to pass something, they need to make it moderate enough to get support from the required number of people.

Do you really want a bureaucracy able to make law at will because it feels like it?
What he wants is a bureaucracy able to make law as HE thinks is right without any opposition.

Environmental protections, abortion, a state’s ability to regulate who can carry a weapon and where and prayer in school were all just ruled on by SCOTUS.

Obviously you’re not paying attention.
You said you can't regulate a coal plant. That's false on its face. You said you can coerce a child to pray in school. Also false. You said you can't keep guns out of classrooms. I said passing new laws won't make any difference. I don't think it is me who is not paying attention.

Uh huh. Surely they’ll get their 60 votes for that.
So in the meantime, the EPA is not able to adequately protect the environment.

The EPA was never able to adequately protect anything.

The idea of an all-powerful government able to solve everyone's problems is a liberal myth.

It's not there, an neither is saying if you are a Church you can be taxed for being political.

That law was the South's attempt to stop the Civil Rights movement at it's source. It's ironic and sad that the left today is using it just as the Jim Crow morons used it decades ago.

There is no reason at all churches should not be taxed.

If the constitution, as interpreted by the current court, is not serving the country as those who make up the country would like, then what is it’s purpose any longer?
I think they're doing great. You don't. Welcome to democracy.

There is no reason at all churches should not be taxed.
There's a reason the government doesn't tax non-profits the same way as other organizations. If Churches lose their tax-exempt status, so should all non-profits. Are we really ready to go down that road?

Don't worry, I'm sure you will regain your faith in constitutional protections that prevent mob rule when the Republicans take over the House and Senate in 2022.

Then all of a sudden the filibuster will be "democracies savior"
Mob rule?
You mean the will of the people.

Big difference from allowing it’s total abolition.

And yet that's not good enough for places like NY and CA, that have made it legal in all 3 trimesters.

But again, that's the "will of the people", so even in NY and CA should they be forced to restrict it to the 1st trimester mostly?

And yet that's not good enough for places like NY and CA, that have made it legal in all 3 trimesters.

But again, that's the "will of the people", so even in NY and CA should they be forced to restrict it to the 1st trimester mostly?
More like, more than 80% of Americans did not want to see Roe overturned.

Who is this current court serving with this ruling?

If the constitution no longer serves the country as the majority of the country wishes. Then how is it useful any longer?

The whole purpose of a Constitutional government is to protect the rights of the individuals, and in our situation, that of the sovereign States, from the "tyranny of the majority" as well as the overreach of the federal government, while still allowing a framework for democratic governance.

It is limited majority rule, instead of mob rule, which is what you seem to want because you think your mob is right.

A very smart friend of mine, an attorney and staunch fighter for racial justice, posted the screen caps below wherein the OP reports that he was able to get one of his local christo-fascist churches booted from tax exempt status with the IRS. The post claimed there was a process anyone could follow involving reporting churches engaged in political activity to the IRS. Second posted asked if this were true. Third poster shared link to the actual form from the IRS which also contains instruction on how to file.

Here’s a link to the IRS form to report this dangerous fascists to the IRS. IRS Form 13909 - Tax Exempt Organization Complaint

Let’s put these fuckers outta business!

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back