REPORT: Michelle's Spanish Vacation Cost Taxpayers $467,585...

Wasn't the MSM non vetting and over-hyping of her husband, the most inexperienced and under-qualified person to ever run for office of president, enough ?

Last edited:
What matters is that Michelle and her little junkets are going to be a part of the election.

When Obama goes after Romney because of his wealth, what is his position ? That he knows about the pain of the average working person ?

About 500 K between them in 2005 and aabout 450 K between them in 2006.

"But it costs so much to send my kids to camp".

And all these vacations.

No one can stop her....but don't tell us you understand our pain.

Dickweed demos.

Only for racist dupes LOL Ever heard of policy? ALL First ladies take vacations. This is just the ridiculous Pub propaganda machine using your ignorance...

Stop being so franco and open your eyes...

...why does race have anything to do with it?

Americans hate the incompetence of this couple and what damage they are doing to this great nation.

Even one as franco as you should be able to see that.....

Well, if The Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson) said it - it must be true. It's nice to have a President and First Lady who can travel abroad without fear of being arrested for war crimes and frogmarched to The Hague.

Why G.W. Bush should be frogmarched before the Hague | Crooks and Liars

i hardly think its nice for them being able to use the tax payers money to do their vacations and campaigning. They should spend their own money for their fun and games. They need to reimburse the taxpayer for the money they are spending on themselves./

Its our money they are taking these lavish vacations for themselves. And i for one think it is just disgusting when the people in this country are struggling.......they certainly show a bad example iin a bad economy and crisis. If they want vacations, they shouldn't be using taxpayers money and our tax money to do their campaigning with either.
I am disgusted with them. The obama's are the most spending people we have had in the white house and what makes it worse is because of the economic situation here. The shed a very bad example, and all they do is spend our tax money........then you wonder why they want higher taxes........duh

She's waging a war on women. she could have used that 500 million buying mamograms, pills, and paps.. but no,, she had to go to Spain.

????

First ladies have budgets. Goodwill tours are nothing new, and not uncommon.

Your suggestion that she could redirect money to pay for mamograms and pap smears would be illegal.

You're an idiot.

She's waging a war on women. she could have used that 500 million buying mamograms, pills, and paps.. but no,, she had to go to Spain.

????

Your suggestion that she could redirect money to pay for mamograms and pap smears would be illegal.

You're an idiot.

Must be a lot of "goodwill" out there

First Lady accused of spending $10m in public money on her vacations

It can't be that much- 4 million perhaps, 5 at tops
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

????

You're an idiot.

Laura Bush visits Middle East in goodwill tour

I don't recall mocking Ms. Bush over that trip. I do believe I mocked the morons who posted Obama wearing African Muslim garb, by showing Ms. Bush wearing a burka on that trip.

hajib.jpg

Michelle Obama joins list of First Ladies going abroad on taxpayers' dime

Laura Bush was also a frequent flier who often brought her daughters along for the ride.

Her first foreign foray was a ten-day trip to Paris, Budapest and Prague in 2002 with daughter Jenna, who was then 20.

The White House made sure Laura Bush had at least one "official" event in each city, but she and Jenna spent the bulk of their time at each locale shopping and taking in the sights.

During her husband's second term, Laura Bush also made five goodwill trips to Africa to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and malaria. But on an African trip in 2007, Laura Bush took Jenna and her other daughter, Barbara, on a safari.

Laura Bush also made an official trip to Burma in support of the pro-Democracy movement and another to the Middle East to promote breast cancer awareness.

The former First Lady's last official foreign trip was to Panama. She brought daughter Barbara with her.

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country in that job.
The least you could do would be to shut up about what little enjoyment his family gets out of the deal.

I'd have to say that our emergency services, cops and firefighters would disagree with you... as would our military. But you've never let reality get in the way of your worship of the messiah.

You answered my post with an entirely irrelevant quote from Hillary Clinton.

You: "The least you could do would be to shut up..."

Rebuttal: "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

Posting with you is the same as listening to a public service announcement for birth control.

The least you could do is shut up to avoid making fools of yourselves.

Does that clarify it?

btw, it's interesting that you yourself don't actually commit to a position on Michele Obama traveling. Are you in the thread just to troll then?

Post #8

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country in that job.
The least you could do would be to shut up about what little enjoyment his family gets out of the deal.

I'd have to say that our emergency services, cops and firefighters would disagree with you... as would our military. But you've never let reality get in the way of your worship of the messiah.

Is the death rate of police and firefighters 10%. Do one in eleven cops die on the job?

Last edited:
????

You're an idiot.

I don't recall mocking Ms. Bush over that trip. I do believe I mocked the morons who posted Obama wearing African Muslim garb, by showing Ms. Bush wearing a burka on that trip.

hajib.jpg

SUre

but she wasn't married to an "ex Muslim "
:lol:

Last edited:

hajib.jpg

SUre

but she wasn't married to an "ex Muslim "
:lol:

No, she was married to someone who George Will called a frat boy, and who disgusted Tucker Carlson by mocking a woman he was about to have executed. All-in-all, Laura was a positive influence on her scumbag husband.

I don't see how anyone can defend this. It's wrong.

It's hard to tell what the outcome of goodwill missions will result in. It's only wrong if there's not a cost/benefit outcome. We have no way of knowing this. Should we stop goodwill missions, that've been done since Jackie Kennedy (poor Mamie Eisenhower suffered clinical depression and Bess Truman was really just a nice housewife). In perspective, isn't it just chump change, even if the only thing that comes of it is a better understanding and goodwill among countries?

I don't care. She's entitled to travel, she's the First Lady... It is beyond me why some people have to make a 'Biden' out of every damned thing. Seriously, conservatives... try to be better than the moronic left.

Sure, she's entitled to travel, but in a time of fiscal problems, be reasonable about it.

Forum List

Back