Report: Deep state is scrambling to find a missing top-secret binder that shows how Obama's CIA set up the Russia hoax

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
What this fake Trump classified documents matter has been all about. The dep state trying to protect itself.

And see this earlier thread:

Yeah, but Trump's a threat to 'muh, democracy'.

Found it!

1344e5c7-78e1-45f3-b91a-6a5a164bcff8.jpg

Democrats trying to make America just like China or North Korea.
That would be your dear leader.

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...​

1707909567438.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donal...

Mar 4, 2018 — US president says it is 'great' that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life.

They are the biggest threat to America and Americans. Are you an American or are you a Democrat?
Are you an American or a traitor?

Trump backers laugh off, cheer 'dictator' comments, as ...​

1707910003568.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2023/12/13 › trum...

Dec 13, 2023 — “My kids call me a dictator, I thought my parents were dictators … He said he was only going to do it for a day. Like if you had a home that was ...

What this fake Trump classified documents matter has been all about. The dep state trying to protect itself.

The New York Post isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Have you figured out yet that the laptop and the information on it is real?
If it exists, it's compromised beyond the point where anyone of sound mind would accept it as any kind of evidence.
Hunter Biden will never be President. You members of Alt-Right Nation can twist your panties into a pretzel getting excited about it.

The rest of us...don't care. :)

That would be your dear leader.

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...

View attachment 902034
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donal...
Mar 4, 2018 — US president says it is 'great' that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life.

Are you an American or a traitor?

Trump backers laugh off, cheer 'dictator' comments, as ...

View attachment 902041
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2023/12/13 › trum...
Dec 13, 2023 — “My kids call me a dictator, I thought my parents were dictators … He said he was only going to do it for a day. Like if you had a home that was ...

Oh shut up Aldo raine. Your sad attempt to deflect away from the crimes committed by your bad actors won't work.

It gets worse than this...
Reports are leaking that the DOJ has a 5hr long tape that would sink Biden's re-election campaign.

Basically the DOJ is blackmailing Biden.

And then there's the China money....

They need to write Nixon an apology because this is way worse and a serious problem making what he did kook like a "nothing" by comparison.

This is some real BS.
This is NOT some "Banana Republic".
This is the USA. Supposedly the leader of morality and Justice.
But we have the Department of Justice blackmailing the White House?

Obvious selling of access to the White House.
Selling national interests to China, Russia, Iran, and whomever could pony up the cash?
And we now have the INS offering illegal immigrants as live-in personal servants? (Slaves)
We also have congress actively insider trading with impunity...we put Martha Stewart in jail for this.

This is NOT the American ideal or identity!

We need a house cleaning....by comparison we can't tell anyone to clean up their corruption when ours is worse.

This is some real BS.

Selling national interests to China, Russia, Iran, and whomever could pony up the cash?
And we now have the INS offering illegal immigrants as live-in personal servants? (Slaves)
We also have congress actively insider trading with impunity...we put Martha Stewart in jail for this.

We need a house cleaning....by comparison we can't tell anyone to clean up their corruption when ours is worse.
You guys should stop believing everything you read on the internet.

People used to be smarter than this.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You guys should stop believing everything you read on the internet.

People used to be smarter than this.
Look, you can ignore some of it but when the evidence mounts this high....

You gotta stop the blind faith.

Laptop, documents of a huge government, separate investigation results that keep saying the same things....and let's not forget the non-stop headlines of incongruity in Justice.

I'm not one to believe in rumor mills...and politics is full of "none of what you hear and half of what you see". But it's to the point that nothing is smelling or looking right anymore.

This is some real BS.

funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

Forum List

Back