Replacing Columbus Day

Not at all. what is confusing is why you call it genocide and at the same time admit they were trying to exploit them for labor. The exploitation had priority over killing them, because they wanted the labor long term, unlike the Nazis who just wanted to work the jews to death before killing them off.

Actually, the Nazis only started really killing people when they realized they were losing the war. They were happy to work them to death just like the colonizers were happy to work the Natives to death.

Come on, buddy, be a man and admit what we did to people of color was wrong. We know you can do it.

So you’re unaware that the Native Americans use genocide to take land from other Native Americans.. Is this like a history lesson for you? Lol This is why the left should not be allowed to vote they don’t have a very good education

No, nothing on the level of what White people did happened.

I'm not sure why you guys are so reluctant to admit that our ancestors did bad stuff...

Bullshit. The Einstaszgruppen were killing jews as the Wehrmacht was marching across Russia in 1941. There is documented evidence of this, most notably in the Wanasee conference. The Wanesee conference happened around the time of the Battle of Moscow, where the German advance was checked, but they still felt they could beat Russia, and they went back on the Offensive in the spring of 1942 until meeting the true turning point of the war as Stalingrad. At the Wanassee conference they discussed and implemented the protocol for extermination, including areas they thought they could conquer, which puts your concept of them only killing the jews when they were losing in the dustbin.

I didn't do shit to people of color, so why should I have to pay for the sins of the past?

Also, if you want to go toe to toe with me on history, study harder.

Is awful that I don't really care since I get the day off regardless of what the fuck it's called? :dunno:

You might have a point, because we don't think about our war dead on Memorial Day, or the struggles of the Labor Movement on Labor Day or those who've served on Veteran's day.

Back when they were discussing making MLK's birthday a holiday, I joked that soon it would be another holiday we don't think about, and some idiot will do a "Martin Luther King Day White Sale".

Well, this year, they had a company doing a "MLK Day sale". Only a matter of time before we see an imitator doing "I have a dream of awesome savings!!!!"

Hell, Thanksgiving has pretty much turned into Black Friday Eve now. What a boring dystopia we're sliding towards. lol

hey if people feel like shopping on their Friday off, let em. Me personally I usually wake up late, eat leftovers for lunch, and play computer games all day.

Not at all. what is confusing is why you call it genocide and at the same time admit they were trying to exploit them for labor. The exploitation had priority over killing them, because they wanted the labor long term, unlike the Nazis who just wanted to work the jews to death before killing them off.

Actually, the Nazis only started really killing people when they realized they were losing the war. They were happy to work them to death just like the colonizers were happy to work the Natives to death.

Come on, buddy, be a man and admit what we did to people of color was wrong. We know you can do it.

So you’re unaware that the Native Americans use genocide to take land from other Native Americans.. Is this like a history lesson for you? Lol This is why the left should not be allowed to vote they don’t have a very good education

I'm not sure why you guys are so reluctant to admit that our ancestors did bad stuff...
Now we have levels of genocide lol hahaha so you still celebrate genocide haha you just don’t like your skin color you got mental problems Pal get some help

I don't know about your ancestors, but mine were chilling in the backwaters of the Austrian Empire, drinking beer and passing gas while the War of Northern Aggression was going on.

There was no war by that name.

Which native Americans, you filth? They were killing and conquering one another when the colonists arrived.

They were? Which tribes?

YOu realize that since they didn't have guns or industry or horses, their ability to kill each other was limited, right?

We, on the other hand, hunted the American Bison to near-extinction to starve out Native Americans and force them onto reservations.

Do you know who found reservations really impressive? Hitler. He modelled concentration camps on them.

Somewhere Dr. Goebbels is laughing at you...
most of the people in this nation know there were wrongs in the past. For more people then you spout about. However, people like you live off of this today. What makes this bad is you are destroying the nation using the 7 deadly sins people can be infected with, against each other.

Is awful that I don't really care since I get the day off regardless of what the fuck it's called? :dunno:

You might have a point, because we don't think about our war dead on Memorial Day, or the struggles of the Labor Movement on Labor Day or those who've served on Veteran's day.

Back when they were discussing making MLK's birthday a holiday, I joked that soon it would be another holiday we don't think about, and some idiot will do a "Martin Luther King Day White Sale".

Well, this year, they had a company doing a "MLK Day sale". Only a matter of time before we see an imitator doing "I have a dream of awesome savings!!!!"

Hell, Thanksgiving has pretty much turned into Black Friday Eve now. What a boring dystopia we're sliding towards. lol
That's YOUR choice

Rabid libs are desecrating on Columbus statues and disrespecting the tremendous contribution of this fantastic Italian.

The question in my view is who should replace Columbus, his statues and the huge annual celebrations that Americans traditionally celebrate in the annual holiday honoring the Italian people

How about replacing Columbus with San Rocco? Have annual an annual festa in Italian towns in America like they did in the Godfather film?

We should re-name it similar to how the Latinos down south call it, “Dia de la Raza”.....Day of the Race!

Just make it a day of celebrating white European culture, thankful for their colonization and spreading Western Civilization across the globe. I’d be fine calling it “White Privilege Day”, because now even people of color can enjoy them the benefits of living in a white, western culture.

hey if people feel like shopping on their Friday off, let em. Me personally I usually wake up late, eat leftovers for lunch, and play computer games all day.

I’m talking about the stores that are starting to open on Thanksgiving. I would rather spend my night of the holiday having drinks and playing games with family instead of elbowing idiots for the lastest flatscreen, but that’s just me.

I’m talking about the stores that are starting to open on Thanksgiving. I would rather spend my night of the holiday having drinks and playing games with family instead of elbowing idiots for the lastest flatscreen, but that’s just me.
Then stay home and don't go shopping on Thanksgiving.

I’m talking about the stores that are starting to open on Thanksgiving. I would rather spend my night of the holiday having drinks and playing games with family instead elbowing idiots for the lastest flatscreen, but that’s just me.

I think that trend peaked a few years ago. You saw some blowback the past few years with stores not opening Thursday night, and some even pushing the Friday opening back a bit.

I always preferred last minute shopping, me and my sister used to have a tradition where we would go shopping the night of Christmas eve eve (actual Christmas eve morning) at 2 AM or so to the mall to do last minute shopping.

Stopped doing that when she had kids, and now my "deadline" is usually Amazon's ship by Christmas eve deadline.

I’m talking about the stores that are starting to open on Thanksgiving. I would rather spend my night of the holiday having drinks and playing games with family instead elbowing idiots for the lastest flatscreen, but that’s just me.

I think that trend peaked a few years ago. You saw some blowback the past few years with stores not opening Thursday night, and some even pushing the Friday opening back a bit.

I always preferred last minute shopping, me and my sister used to have a tradition where we would go shopping the night of Christmas eve eve (actual Christmas eve morning) at 2 AM or so to the mall to do last minute shopping.

Stopped doing that when she had kids, and now my "deadline" is usually Amazon's ship by Christmas eve deadline.
I don't go shopping for Xmas presents.

I do everything on line and am usually done before Thanksgiving.

That is what I precisely intend to do. Shop till you drop if that’s what you wish to do on Thanksgiving.

On our drive home we might last minute stop if we forget something or need to pick up a quick gift. I’ll go to the mall once during the season b/c it’s a tradition with my mom and dad, but I do almost all of my shopping online.

That is what I precisely intend to do. Shop till you drop if that’s what you wish to do on Thanksgiving.
Not me i avoid malls like the plague

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Rabid libs are desecrating on Columbus statues and disrespecting the tremendous contribution of this fantastic Italian.

The question in my view is who should replace Columbus, his statues and the huge annual celebrations that Americans traditionally celebrate in the annual holiday honoring the Italian people

How about replacing Columbus with San Rocco? Have annual an annual festa in Italian towns in America like they did in the Godfather film?

We should re-name it similar to how the Latinos down south call it, “Dia de la Raza”.....Day of the Race!

Just make it a day of celebrating white European culture, thankful for their colonization and spreading Western Civilization across the globe. I’d be fine calling it “White Privilege Day”, because now even people of color can enjoy them the benefits of living in a white, western culture.

Our arrival stopped warring tribes from eating one another. Sex slavery, their own genocide.

And now they have life expectancy greater than 35 years. As a white person I make no apology for removing their disease from this earth

Our arrival stopped warring tribes from eating one another. Sex slavery, their own genocide.

And now they have life expectancy greater than 35 years. As a white person I make no apology for removing their disease from this earth

So you'd be cool when your disease is removed from the earth too.

So you'd be cool when your disease is removed from the earth too.

Thats why we fight the left -- so that day never comes

Forum List

Back