Replacing Columbus Day

Rabid libs are desecrating on Columbus statues and disrespecting the tremendous contribution of this fantastic Italian.

The question in my view is who should replace Columbus, his statues and the huge annual celebrations that Americans traditionally celebrate in the annual holiday honoring the Italian people

We should replace it with Indigenous People's Day to remember the Native Americans who were genocided to build this country.
Can we have a day to remember that they were killing each other before Honky started killing them?

Whites removing what they thought was the disease if indigenous people then .....
.... So cannibalism is ok in your world?
Breeding babies from slave women for FOOD is acceptable?
You're ok with minorities committing genocide and that is ok with you but if whites respond by wiping THEM out that makes US evil?

You really are sick

So you're saying that all the indigenous people of North America were cannibals?
I'm saying there are crimes against humanity for which GOD will remove you from the land and give it to people more worthy.

Crack the Bible and read about the sins of the Amorites and God's promise to Abraham.

No amount of debates you throw up changes the fact that there are LIMITS to human depravity that will end a civilization.

You seem to want to argue more than LEARN from the fall of depraved cultures
So now White people are playing god?

What if god tells some guy with Brown skin that whiter people are a disease?

I was speaking of this country
And you believe if whites become a minority in America it’s going to be a good thing? We would just become a third world shit hole with too many warring factions fighting each other.
I really don't care one way or another about skin color.

But what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It might be a good thing for Whites to experience the same discrimination they have practiced on other people.
You don’t think whites have been victims of discrimination and violence at the hands of non-whites?
:cuckoo:

Not to the extent that Whites have inflicted on others no.

You're nuts if you think otherwise.

I'd love to see native Americans force Whites to walk the Trail of Tears.

I didn't do shit to people of color, so why should I have to pay for the sins of the past?

How about because you are benefiting from it... and fixing the inequities is the right thing to do?

Now we have levels of genocide lol hahaha so you still celebrate genocide haha you just don’t like your skin color you got mental problems Pal get some help

Kind of hard to have a discussion with you if you don't know what words mean...

Did you retake home school a bunch of time, Cleetus?

So you consider Western civilization a “disease”. Technology, medicine, democracy, education......that’s all “toxic” to you lefties. Well, you are welcomed to move to a remote village in Africa and live off the land.

Naw, guy, what's toxic is racism, colonialism, imperialism and corporatism... Things that might well wipe out the "Civilization" you are so proud of,

I didn't do shit to people of color, so why should I have to pay for the sins of the past?

How about because you are benefiting from it... and fixing the inequities is the right thing to do?

Now we have levels of genocide lol hahaha so you still celebrate genocide haha you just don’t like your skin color you got mental problems Pal get some help

Kind of hard to have a discussion with you if you don't know what words mean...

Did you retake home school a bunch of time, Cleetus?
Lol On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate your white skin

Forum List

Back