Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

Are you kidding? The trumplets here are automatically stating that a black female is unqualified.....even tho they haven't seen any names yet.
It isn't about being just qualified but rather the most qualified. How will he be able to choose the most qualified if he limits his pool of candidates?

Possibly.

Biden's approval numbers seem to tell a different story.

People are absolutely tired of this racist bullshit. They are tired of the woke bullshit.

Yeah, that is what is driving down his numbers. Has nothing to do with a messed up withdraw, inflation and COVID running wild still.

They simply want a president they do not have to hear about every 10 minuets.

Which is why Trump no longer has the job.

It isn't about being just qualified but rather the most qualified. How will he be able to choose the most qualified if he limits his pool of candidates?

What makes one the most qualified? Looking at the list Trump had can you really say that ACB was the most qualified even from that list and that his list only had the most qualified people on it?

What makes one the most qualified? Looking at the list Trump had can you really say that ACB was the most qualified even from that list and that his list only had the most qualified people on it?
One thing is for certain. It is not race or gender.

One thing is for certain. It is not race or gender.

So you have no answer.

Thanks.

Being the most qualified for SCOTUS is a lot like being the best steak or the best wine, everyone has a different opinion on what makes them the best

So you have no answer.

Thanks.

Being the most qualified for SCOTUS is a lot like being the best steak or the best wine, everyone has a different opinion on what makes them the best

The difference here is making race/gender the ONLY qualifier at the start vs. having it be one of many considerations at the start.

Trump started with a list, and if her being a woman added to her case, then so be it.

Biden starts with the person having to be a black woman to even be on the list.

Yeah, that is what is driving down his numbers. Has nothing to do with a messed up withdraw, inflation and COVID running wild still.
Did I say it has nothing to do with those as well?

Of course not. There are a few things that drove his numbers down. The withdrawal broke the honeymoon and woke many people up to the fact Biden is monumentally incompetent but would not be hurting him anymore had it been isolated. COVID clearly has a big impact as well. However, his entire messaging regime is centered around his own caustic idea of 'equity.'

It is in EVERY SINGLE speech. It is in EVERY SINGLE address. It is pervasive in any statements made by Harris as well. It is pretty wild to assume that the very core of Biden's messaging, ALL OF IT, is somehow disconnected with the fact that he has numbers that just barely beat Trumps after being sworn in with high approval. This is even more prevalent when, almost daily, more news about how shitty Trump is or another asinine remark falls out of Trump about how the election was stolen. Biden's numbers suck even as the most unpopular president in modern times is still pervasive throughout the headlines.

Do you really and truly think that his core messaging is not driving any of his disapproval? I find that a bridge that is simply to far Gator. YOU may not care about these things but I think it is crystal clear that the nation does not feel that way.

What possible reasoning could you give that this is not something the general nation cares about other than you do not care about it?

Which is why Trump no longer has the job.
Well, yes. And the fact he was a fucking horrible president. I am not sure what your point is here.[/QUOTE]

In Federal job openings is it legal to only consider X race or gender? Does anyone know?

How wrong is it? Do you really think most people care?

What makes a person qualified for sitting on SCOTUS? How many people in this country are qualified to be a Justice? 100? 1000? 5000?
Couldn't tell you. But I do think it's wrong to discriminate based on race or gender.

And I know that when the Left does it, it feeds right into the narrative of the Right and to other parts of the political spectrum as well.

Do you really and truly think that his core messaging is not driving any of his disapproval? I find that a bridge that is simply to far Gator. YOU may not care about these things but I think it is crystal clear that the nation does not feel that way.

I really do not, mostly because we do not hear his message daily or even weekly. But we do hear about prices daily, even the MSM is now harping on prices and empty shelves. When you look at the reason people do not like Biden.

72% are upset about inflation, 56% are upset with the way he handles the Markets, 60% disapprove of his handling of the economy in general. 55% disapprove of his handling of COVID.

Biden has been a disaster in every area, his choices are mind boggling in many areas, especially COVID.

These are the things people care about, things that actually impact them personally.

Melanin and genitalia are very important in determining if laws are Constitutional.

Biden must appoint a transgendered handicapped BIPOC.

Isnt it illegal to discriminate based on gender and skin color?

When Biden says he will only appoint a black woman, that is illegal.

Ketanji Brown Jackson graduated High School with me. It would be cool if she were the nominee, but stating a black woman will be the nominee seems wrong.

I guess the left is saying Breyer was a bad appointment.

How about a smart and non political judge? :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

I really do not, mostly because we do not hear his message daily or even weekly. But we do hear about prices daily, even the MSM is now harping on prices and empty shelves. When you look at the reason people do not like Biden.

72% are upset about inflation, 56% are upset with the way he handles the Markets, 60% disapprove of his handling of the economy in general. 55% disapprove of his handling of COVID.

Biden has been a disaster in every area, his choices are mind boggling in many areas, especially COVID.

These are the things people care about, things that actually impact them personally.
I cant argue that prices and inflation are likely the largest factors brining him down. I do disagree that people are not tired of the race bating and racist policy. The rhetoric has been running for 5 years now and the narrative was just as caustic under Trump as it is now.

I think you discount to much how much impact driving race into every narrative coming from the Whitehouse really is.

So you have no answer.

Thanks.

Let's think this through a bit.

The job of a Supreme Court justice is to interpret existing law and the Constitution. The idea behind hiring a candidate of a specific race and gender is for representation on the court, but that is not the job of an SCJ. They aren't supposed to be representative of any one group, they are supposed to impartially interpret the law regardless of race and gender. If we appoint an SCJ on the premise that they should be representative of their particular race or gender, we are purposely interjecting bias into the court. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This position is not the same as an elected official meant to represent their constituency.

Let's think this through a bit.

The job of a Supreme Court justice is to interpret existing law and the Constitution. The idea behind hiring a candidate of a specific race and gender is for representation on the court, but that is not the job of an SCJ. They aren't supposed to be representative of any one group, they are supposed to impartially interpret the law regardless of race and gender. If we appoint an SCJ on the premise that they should be representative of their particular race or gender, we are purposely interjecting bias into the court. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This position is not the same as an elected official meant to represent their constituency.
That mindset resulted in White males for 200 years

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back