Repeal the 2nd Amendment

That isn't a bullet fired from an AR-15. That is a bullet fired from a pistol. A bullet fired from an AR-15 expands inside the body and creates a large hole as it exists the body.
I saw a video demonstration of this.

Dipshit.......if the killer at Uvalde had had a shotgun?

The killer at the Russian Polytecnic school shooting used a 5 shot, pump action shotgun.....murdered 20 adults, and injured 70, with the local police station 100 yards down the road...

The Uvalde killer had 90 minutes to murder small children....

Today is the ONE month anniversary of the mass shooting at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.
19 beautiful children, along with 2 of their wonderful teachers were slaughtered on May 24, 2022.
The mentally deranged guy who killed them, had just turned 18 years old, and so was able to purchase an AR-15 rifle.
I hear that these guns are still available for purchase, even with the new gun laws. (Biden is supposed to sign a few gun control measures into law today, June 24, 2022.)
The new gun control laws don't go far enough.

Today is the ONE month anniversary of the mass shooting at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.
19 beautiful children, along with 2 of their wonderful teachers were slaughtered on May 24, 2022.
The mentally deranged guy who killed them, had just turned 18 years old, and so was able to purchase an AR-15 rifle.
I hear that these guns are still available for purchase, even with the new gun laws. (Biden is supposed to sign a few gun control measures into law today, June 24, 2022.)

And the reason they died......government failed them...at all levels. The school failed to report him for the violence.....had he been arrested or committed because of this he would have popped on the background check....

The school administration made the school a gun free zone, which meant no one there was armed and could stop the killer....like the woman in West Virginia....who, that very same week, used her concealed carry permit and here legal gun to stop another mass public shooter, who was also armed with an AR-15....no one was killed in that attack...because she, with her pistol, stopped them.....

Dittos the police for the failure to arrest during the domestic violence, the threats against girls for rape and murder, the bag of tortured and dead cats...

The 19 cops with their body armor, rifles, and ballistic shields...unlike the woman in West Virgina who only had a handgun........didn't even check to see if the classroom door was locked against them...and whose democrat party police chief refused to send them into that classroom..

Had you god, government, done it's job, those kids might be alive today..

How does confiscating the firearms of law abiders help at all, MT?

Suppose I am unarmed and in the NYC Subway or Central Park, and a couple of thugs come up to me and threaten me with severe violence. What guarantee can you give me that they will just walk away if I stand up and tell them to "Go Fuck Themselves"? If I don't have a gun, I suppose a could try to grab theirs or just cuss them out. What would you suggest I do to guarantee my safety?

Suppose I am unarmed and in the NYC Subway or Central Park, and a couple of thugs come up to me and threaten me with severe violence. What guarantee can you give me that they will just walk away if I stand up and tell them to "Go Fuck Themselves"? If I don't have a gun, I suppose a could try to grab theirs or just cuss them out. What would you suggest I do to guarantee my safety?

They can't answer that question...or they will say....I don't know anyone who has ever been mugged on the subway...therefore, no one needs guns.......

I ask these questions.......

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?

They will never answer those either...

That isn't a bullet fired from an AR-15. That is a bullet fired from a pistol. A bullet fired from an AR-15 expands inside the body and creates a large hole as it exists the body.
I saw a video demonstration of this.
Your video demonstration was wrong, or it was a specialized round. Neither a jacketed round or hollow point round do the damage you are claiming.

Stay away from the subway and Central Park.
See how easy that was?

How will you confiscate all of the guns??? That's the question I haven't heard an answer to... can you give it a try?....
Repealing it doesn’t mean guns would be confiscated or even against the law. It would be up to the states. You know…like abortion.

Do you think that my cussing ability is sufficient to defend myself if I get accosted in New York City?

Or are you willing to step aside from your gunophobic suggestion?
If you are courteous and polite to the "thugs" I'm sure they will be nice to you.
If all else fails tell them Ms. Turquoise is a friend of yours and she said "be nice". :)

Repealing it doesn’t mean guns would be confiscated or even against the law. It would be up to the states. You know…like abortion.
The right to own a gun in enumerated in the US constitution... abortion is not...
Do you know what happens in late term abortions?... we can see limbs being pulled apart and fully formed babies being suck out of the womb....
You may be okay with that but its not okay with me....
We know more about fetal development today than we did in the 70's... Way more.... and any law allowing abortion especially late term abortion should be looked at again... at the state level.....
There is nothing wrong with that....

The right to own a gun in enumerated in the US constitution... abortion is not...
Do you know what happens in late term abortions?... we can see limbs being pulled apart and fully formed babies being suck out of the womb....
You may be okay with that but its not okay with me....
We know more about fetal development today than we did in the 70's... Way more.... and any law allowing abortion especially late term abortion should be looked at again... at the state level.....
There is nothing wrong with that....
You know what happens to a young child shot multiple times with an AR-15? Their bodies are blown to smithereens. They can only be identified by their DNA.
Shouldn't we try to ban AR-15s the same way you want to ban abortion?

You know what happens to a young child shot multiple times with an AR-15? Their bodies are blown to smithereens. They can only be identified by their DNA.
Actually I do... so this is your argument for unlimited abortion?....

Nope…. The 2nd is a Right that predates the Constitution, is not created by or dependent on the Constitution or Bill of Rights….abortion is not a Right

Wrong….when a killer is allowed to butcher children for 90 minutes, that wrecks their bodies….

Do you not understand it was the time he had alone with the kids that allowed him to do whatever he might have done….and had he used a shotgun over that same 90 minutes…it would have been much worse.

Forum List

Back