MSNBC Producer Quits---Leaves Brutal Critique

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
“I don’t know what I’m going to do next exactly but I simply couldn’t stay there anymore,”

"We are a cancer and there is no cure..."

Takes guts to stand up, but more people have to do it. The New York Media cannot continue to be the lap dog of a Democratic Party that is rapidly being taken over by Bolsheviks.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do next exactly but I simply couldn’t stay there anymore,”

Takes guts to stand up, but more people have to do it. The New York Media cannot continue to be the lap dog of a Democratic Party that is rapidly being taken over by Bolsheviks.
It's unusual for a Communist Democrat to suffer from pangs of conscience :muahaha:

Interesting, MSNBC won't even report on their own news....ain't that a hoot.

The public could shut them down. We aren't helpless. Just blacklist them.

Hardly anyone watches MSNBC they're on the low end of the totem pole viewership next to CNN.....

I guess I'd place more stock in this if it wasn't an alt-right Internet rag doing the hands clapping here. I remember when Shepard Smith left Fox there was a general poo-poo by the right to catagorize him as a RINO or not a true believer. We've all had jobs we left because they weren't compatible with our belief system..or we were just couldn't take anymore.

The entire CNN evening team should resign. They are a joke.
I think quite a few MSNBC show hosts will be let go in a shakeup of the MSNBC lineup when President Trump is reelected. I think Rachel Maddow will keep her job however.
The hateful Never-Trumpers should all get booted first.
I can see democrats whining, but the Never-Trumpers are just disloyal unpatriotic opportunists spewing hate.

Hardly anyone watches MSNBC they're on the low end of the totem pole viewership next to CNN.....

If they haven't stopped or tried something different, then they aren't getting it. Yet. I would have no idea what those clowns are up to unless someone points it out on this forum. I have nothing to do with CNN. I haven't read Mother Jones in over 4 years. They stopped doing investigative reporting long before that.

I refuse to believe we are helpless.

This woman sounds very sincere. The media is a cancer to all Americans right now. They have zero interest in reporting the news or unifying us. It will destroy us unless the stop the nonsense.

This woman sounds very sincere. The media is a cancer to all Americans right now. They have zero interest in reporting the news or unifying us. It will destroy us unless the stop the nonsense.

Another one who believes whatever Donald tell you.
"FAKE NEWS!"
And you lapdogs just obey.

The Gateway Pundit? Funny. I'll wait for a "credible" source.

Like....DailyKOS ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess I'd place more stock in this if it wasn't an alt-right Internet rag doing the hands clapping here. I remember when Shepard Smith left Fox there was a general poo-poo by the right to catagorize him as a RINO or not a true believer. We've all had jobs we left because they weren't compatible with our belief system..or we were just couldn't take anymore.
_________

They are quoting the Producer who quit precisely from her own posting. Here is some more:

“Our viewers don’t really consider us the news. They come to us for comfort.”

You can read more from her here:

Forum List

Back