Reparations for Blacks.......Legalize Looting

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
America needs to settle the issue of reparations for Black people.

My solution would be to have one time "National Looting Day".

Stores across the country, like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Sams, etc. would participate in cooperation with both state and local Law enforcement agencies and government.

For 24 hours these businesses would open their doors and all employees would vacate the store. All of the shelves would be fully stocked with brand new items.

Black people would be allowed to enter and loot the stores until the shelves were bare or the 24 hours were up.

Then the federal government would reimburse the stores for all of the looted merchandise and any damage to the property.

And once and for all the reparations issue would finally be settled. ...... :cool:

Stores across the country, like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Sams, etc. would participate in cooperation with both state and local Law enforcement agencies and government.

For 24 hours these businesses would open their doors and all employees would vacate the store. All of the shelves would be fully stocked with brand new items.

Black people would be allowed to enter and loot the stores until the shelves were bare or the 24 hours were up.

Then the federal government would reimburse the stores for all of the looted merchandise and any damage to the property.

And once and for all the reparations issue would finally be settled. ...... :cool:
I'm not paying for that.

Make the insurance companies pay for it.

Then take the money out of union dues.

Or the real truth could be told about the history of slavery in America and Africa.
Would that be sufficient?
Because I'm not going to pay for any of that.

Immediately following "National Looting Day" all entitlement programs like Affirmative Action would be cancelled.

That's because the alleged debt owed by the U.S. Government for condoning past slavery would be paid in full. ...... :cool:

Or the real truth could be told about the history of slavery in America and Africa.
And /or the history of slavery since Moses and before. It's been as much a part of human activity as masterbation since the beginning.

Where is slavery legal TODAY, parts of Africa and Asia, or the GOUSA?

And /or the history of slavery since Moses and before. It's been as much a part of human activity as masterbation since the beginning.
True, but one is ok and the other is not.

Slavery is an abomination.

To suggest that slaveholders living circa 1865 were soley responsible for it, or that 150 years later, anyone is owed anything, is just left wing idiocy.

Looting car dealerships or banks would give you more bang for the buck.
That might be a little too much.

Adding liquor stores and hair weave/extension shops to the looting list should satisfy the most demanding reparations advocates. ..... :cool:
I don't know how you loot tattoos, but I guess the needle jockeys would have to just suck it up and work for nothing.

Immediately following "National Looting Day" all entitlement programs like Affirmative Action would be cancelled.

That's because the alleged debt owed by the U.S. Government for condoning past slavery would be paid in full. ...... :cool:

Here we go again. Then what about those who have benefitted the most from AA, namely white females?

I don't know if it legal any where other than Africa or some Muslim country.

Here we go again. Then what about those who have benefitted the most from AA, namely white females?
Black man got the vote first, black man got a President first, score even????

I think ISIS and Boko Harum sell slaves in the states they have created.

I think ISIS and Boko Harum sell slaves in the states they have created.
I think this is true.

America is not even close to being predominiately black, but you would think it is in this forum since the " black bogeyman" is ever present on the the minds of so many here, but it is trending towards being predominately multi racial.

The current POTUS is multi racial. He is just as white as he is black.

America is not even close to being predominiately black, but you would think it is in this forum since the " black bogeyman" is ever present on the the minds of so many here, but it is trending towards being predominately multi racial.

America will never be predominantly black. Predominantly white and/or Hispanic, eventually, perhaps.

Once again, National Black Looting Day will be a 1 time event.

Since no arson will be allowed under the terms of the agreement with African American community leaders.

The cost of the event will just be the replacement value of the looted merchandise. ...... :cool:

Once again, National Black Looting Day will be a 1 time event.

Since no arson will be allowed under the terms of the agreement with African American community leaders.

The cost of the event will just be the replacement value of the looted merchandise. ...... :cool:

Every day is reparations day. Especially after the first of the month. Looting has been legalized.

America will never be predominantly black. Predominantly white and/or Hispanic, eventually, perhaps.

Obviously I stated that America is not predominately black, only that the inordinate amount of energy that is spent by so many here discussing the black population makes it appear to be so, which is amusing.

Forum List

Back