Reparations and relocation.

• Banned
These leftist dipshits are getting dumber by the day. Several years ago I thought they had hit the bottom. The bar could not be lowered any more than it had been. Then Bush got elected and the bed wetters sent the bar through the core of the earth, blowing it out through the Indian Ocean creating a massive Tsunami.

Then along came that meat puppet faggot obozo and since that Era of Errors the bed wetters have pushed the bar far out of orbit and beyond the asteroid belt.

I say it's time the opponents of collectivist lunacy fire back with some insane demands of our own. We should be demanding REFUNDS and RETURNS of all black liberals. These are clearly defective products they sold us. That part isn't even debatable. Liberalism only effects those who live past 20 if they're genetically damaged human beings. Otherwise it's something people lose as they mature.

Non-liberal blacks should get rewarded for their continued hard work and oppression by democrooks. If you ask me 50% of the money the DNC and the political whores of that criminal syndicate collects from globalist billionaire sociopaths, as well as jabbering retard voters, should be diverted to the accounts of all blacks who have been registered republican voters since 2016. The proceeds should be distributed unevenly from the top down, to incentivize even further endeavors to increase their standard of living.

Last edited:
These leftist dipshits are getting dumber by the day. Several years ago I thought they had hit the bottom. The bar could not be lowered any more than it had been. Then Bush got elected and the bed wetters sent the bar through the core of the earth, blowing it out through the Indian Ocean creating a massive Tsunami.

Then along came that meat puppet faggot obozo and since that Era of Errors the bed wetters have pushed the bar far out of orbit and beyond the asteroid belt.

I say it's time the opponents of collectivist lunacy fire back with some insane demands of our own. We should be demanding REFUNDS and RETURNS of all black liberals. These are clearly defective products they sold us. That part isn't even debatable. Liberalism only effects those who live past 20 if they're genetically damaged human beings. Otherwise it's something people lose as they mature.

Non-liberal blacks should get rewarded for their continued hard work and oppression by democrooks. If you ask me 50% of the money the DNC and the political whores of that criminal syndicate collects from globalist billionaire sociopaths, as well as jabbering retard voters, should be diverted to the accounts of all blacks who have been registered republican voters since 2016. The proceeds should be distributed unevenly from the top down, to incentivize even further endeavors to increase their standard of living.

I agree that liberalism is something normal people grow out of.

All welfare recipients should be required to work, unless disabled or caring for pre-school,children. In households with multiple adults, ONE stays home with the kids and the others have to get jobs.
good idea but REAL LIFE is complicated

I'm sure a country in West Africa cbould be bought for them on the cheap....Exile the dems at the same time and let's see how they get along when there is no treasury to raid. ;)
Liberia

Anybody demanding reparations must also get a trip back to Liberia. Lincoln already set it up for them.

uhm......even more complicated than that----and lots
of "INS" and "OUTS"
Then people can apply for exceptions. But the general rule should be able-bodied adults not responsible for caring for young children need to work to have welfare benefits. Clinton put in work requirements after the mid-terms in 94 gave him a big shellacking.

The sad thing is that back then, Dems responded to what the voters wanted. Nowadays, they ignore it and keep marching toward a society of non-workers on government support.

Then people can apply for exceptions. But the general rule should be able-bodied adults not responsible for caring for young children need to work to have welfare benefits. Clinton put in work requirements after the mid-terms in 94 gave him a big shellacking.

The sad thing is that back then, Dems responded to what the voters wanted. Nowadays, they ignore it and keep marching toward a society of non-workers on government support.
generally---those laws ALREADY EXIST---but they
are observed in the breach. Remember FLORIO?--
NJ governor. He is FAMOUS for moves to redistribute wealth in the SCHOOL systems so that
schools in POOR AREAS---get just as much as school
in "wealthy areas"---In NJ school support is based on local PROPERTY TAX. He was lucky not to be assassinated In NJ---there was put into law (1992)
a kind "welfare penalty" for women who GIVE BIRTH
whilst on welfare. This stuff produced a HORROR
story of charges of RACISM and even GENOCIDE

Liberia

Anybody demanding reparations must also get a trip back to Liberia. Lincoln already set it up for them.
No "reparations" to anyone. It is the US Citizens that have been aggrieved and defrauded by the international slave trade.

NO ONE in America enslaved ANYONE.

Those africans who were sent here were sold by other africans. The USA did not capture or indenture anyone into servitude.

If anything the USA should be demanding african countries refund the cost of purchasing these people, as well as the cost of feeding, housing, educating and providing medical care for the generations since then.

This of course does not apply to Americans of african decent who have been working and increasing their standard of living. Although not fool proof, the best sort of litmus test is voter registration. Those who are registered to vote for DNC advanced criminals are clearly defective. We can provide a one way plane ticket and issue a You Owe US $100K to the country of receipt, then deduct the money from our foreign aid spending.

Those who have a good work history, have not voted for a DNC criminal sociopath and have no significant criminal history should be rewarded due to their oppression by the DNC through the 50% garnishment of political donations to the DNC Criminal Syndicate.

Seems fair to me.

uhm.... some of the child trafficking in the REFUGEE
population is actually a welfare scam ----another
example of the INS AND OUTS of welfare laws

No "reparations" to anyone. It is the US Citizens that have been aggrieved and defrauded by the international slave trade.

Those africans who were sent here were sold by other africans. The USA did not capture or indenture anyone into servitude.

If anything the USA should be demanding african countries refund the cost of purchasing these people, as well as the cost of feeding, housing, educating and providing medical care for the generations since then.

This of course does not apply to Americans of african decent who have been working and increasing their standard of living. Although not fool proof, the best sort of litmus test is voter registration. Those who are registered to vote for DNC advanced criminals are clearly defective. We can provide a one way plane ticket and issue a You Owe US $100K to the country of receipt, then deduct the money from our foreign aid spending.

Those who have a good work history, have not voted for a DNC criminal sociopath and have no significant criminal history should be rewarded due to their oppression by the DNC through the 50% garnishment of political donations to the DNC Criminal Syndicate.

Seems fair to me
you are getting just as carried away as "persons
of color" who demand "reparations" for the
pigment content of their skin.

Seems fair to me.

I nominate you as my foreign policy secretary

Forum List

Back