Rep Steve Scalise Exposed As A Cowardly RINO Cuck

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rep. Matt Gaetz lambasted House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and his No. 2 Rep. Steve Scalise as 'weak men' on Tuesday night after leaked audio revealed them criticizing Gaetz and a coterie of other firebrand Republicans following the Capitol riot. The Florida congressman tore into McCarthy and GOP Whip Scalise for holding 'sniveling calls with Liz Cheney' that took place before the anti-Donald Trump Wyoming lawmaker was booted from House Republican leadership. Gaetz in particular, McCarthy warned, was 'putting people in jeopardy' for labeling some lawmakers 'anti-Trump' in the immediate aftermath of the January 6 insurrection.

'This is serious stuff people are doing that has to stop,' the top House Republican grumbled, mentioning briefings he was receiving from the FBI" ,McCarthy said. Scalise pushed that 'it's potentially illegal what he's doing.' Scalise also pointed to comments made by Brooks and Rep. Louie Gohmert, including how Brooks said 'today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.' 'Can't they take their Twitter accounts away, too?' -- McCarthy then said -- "Tension is too high, the country is too crazy,' McCarthy warned. 'I do not want to look back and think we caused something or we missed something and someone got hurt. I don't want to play politics with any of that.'

I can't believe Steve Scalise turned out to be so much of a weak RINO soyboy-cuck traitorous coward that he would betray true American patriots like that....This is the guy who prided himself on being the KKK without the baggage, this is the guy who was shot by a Democrat Communist mass shooter -- and had us hailing him as a tough hero -- and this is how Scalise repays us?

And can you believe McCarthy was calling for big tech to censor the free speech of GOP Congressional members?? WTF?? Dems are the only ones who uses big Tech to silence others....How is this guy still the GOP House leader?? These new revelations really show just how much the Democrats are in disarray and it's really going to hurt Biden and Dems going into the midterms.....Why isn't the media demanding that Pelosi explain why Matt Gaetz called his own House Leader and Whip, both weak men who are not leaders??

Last edited:
Scalise is “guilty” of expressing concern that an action by the President might be illegal? That’s what makes him a “cuck” and a RINO?

Uhm. Bullshit.

I happen not to have seen any evidence that Trump expected or wanted any violence, so I don’t see any validity in any claim that Trump was guilty of any crime, there.

But that doesn’t mean that other reasonable people weren’t entitled to express concern that Trump might somehow be guilty of engaging in some illegality. Nothing in the OP demonstrates that Scalise was a cuck or a RINO.

Scalise is “guilty” of expressing concern that an action by the President might be illegal? That’s what makes him a “cuck” and a RINO?

Uhm. Bullshit.

I happen not to have seen any evidence that Trump expected or wanted any violence, so I don’t see any validity in any claim that Trump was guilty of any crime, there.

But that doesn’t mean that other reasonable people weren’t entitled to express concern that Trump might somehow be guilty of engaging in some illegality. Nothing in the OP demonstrates that Scalise was a cuck or a RINO.
Scalise is a cuck......he is under the control of Biden and the Dems...

At all times, his loyalty should be to Trump..then Jesus, then God.......not just on camera.....but all times....

Matt Gaetz will be Speaker of the House and he will bring honor back to America

Scalise is a cuck......he is under the control of Biden and the Dems...

At all times, his loyalty should be to Trump..then Jesus, then God.......not just on camera.....but all times....

Matt Gaetz will be Speaker of the House and he will bring honor back to America
Uh huh. No. Matt will be Speaker of the House. 🙄 Never gonna happen.

He is partly right. Biff has entered the acceptance phase of the impending November blood bath with his douchy sarcasm.
Translation: "Biff knows how predictable and depraved Republicans are but I am going to whine like a bitch about it anyway, because me no likey Biff"

Translation: "Biff knows how predictable and depraved Republicans are but I am going to whine like a bitch about it anyway, because me no likey Biff"
This makes no sense. You claimed somebody would be speaker. We said no, you're wrong. Then you say that Republicans are depraved and predictable.

You also ignored the FACT that you are extremely douchy.

This makes no sense. You claimed somebody would be speaker. We said no, you're wrong. Then you say that Republicans are depraved and predictable.

You also ignored the FACT that you are extremely douchy.
Lol!

His extreme douchiosity is legendary. He’s a five time winner of the Massengill Award.

Meanwhile: his OP is as pointless as Blip is.

Forum List

Back