Fauci says it's over

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Just in time so Biden has the excuse he needs to end Title 42 and allow more illegals to flood our border.

The United States is finally “out of the pandemic phase,” the country’s top infectious-disease expert said Tuesday, as cases and hospitalizations are notably down and mask mandates are all but gone.

While infections are still spreading — with an average of over 50,000 new cases per day as of Tuesday — the country is far from the peaks of the pandemic, when daily counts surpassed 1 million. Restrictions, too, are easing as many Americans appear to be putting the pandemic behind them. Masking requirements have been lifted across most of the country, and officials stopped enforcing a federal mask mandate in transportation settings after a judge struck down the requirement.

United States is ‘out of the pandemic phase,’ Fauci says​

We've seem him make statements and claims time and time again always right after Biden said something. This is no different, Biden wants something so he has fauci back him up.

Just in time so Biden has the excuse he needs to end Title 42 and allow more illegals to flood our border.

And it was all due to the glorious leadership of Diaper Joe and Fauci

How can we ever thank them?

We've seem him make statements and claims time and time again always right after Biden said something. This is no different, Biden wants something so he has fauci back him up.
Fauci is a well-paid Democrat operative who has used this virus to oust Trump, and now he is using it to give political cover for Biden to allow 500,000 illegals PER MONTH to swarm the border.

Then, after he “redistributes” these COVID-infected aliens to cities throughout the country, and then the virus ramps up again, and they will claim we need another massive mail-in voting scheme.

And they feel they can pull this over the “useful idiots,” given that they were able to convince them that a demented old man, corrupt to the core with indebted to our enemy countries, was preferable to a very good president, albeit a bit abrasive personality wise.

Finally! Thank fucking God. I am so glad to be out of this crap, perhaps life can go back to normal.
Nope, it won't be anywhere near normal for some time. Maybe closer if the dems lose the house and senate in 22--more likely if conservatives take both houses and the POTUS in 24. The democratic party has committed political suicide over the past five years.

LOL because they know they are losing with this vaccine bs, lawsuites are flooding these assholes!! Personally included for crimes against humanity.

Don’t think your out of the woods, all this means is now onto the next phase of control, which will have the weak begging for GOV HELP!! YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST REMEMBER THESE WORD DENIERS!!!

On October 13, 2021, Grace Schara passed away at Ascension’s St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Wisconsin. Her parents say the doctors and hospital killed Grace by their insistence to follow ineffective COVID treatment protocols………….( LAWSUITS)

MORE LOCK DOWNS COMING NEXT GRID DOWN Few false flags be end of summer kiss America’s ass good bye because the mass of asses think it’s all a joke as their masters have trained them well.

Nope, it won't be anywhere near normal for some time. Maybe closer if the dems lose the house and senate in 22--more likely if conservatives take both houses and the POTUS in 24. The democratic party has committed political suicide over the past five years.
I’m thinking - and hoping - that I may never see another Democrat president in my lifetime, and I’ve got 25 - 30 years to go.

157C463F-92CE-44A3-BDEB-995030A9A1C4.jpeg

Like I was saying

The World Health Organization has assumed unprecedented powers by becoming the de facto health authority over all nations of the globe, and is now set to impose policies that have nothing whatsoever to do with health. Rather, climate change will become the new boogeyman used to justify the further curtailing of rights and freedoms worldwide.

When this takes place it will be Global it will like what is going on in CHina where they put up fences around entire APT BLDGS……..

DAC1D914-C680-41A8-A47A-3C8E8389408C.jpeg

Forum List

Back