Rep. Ro Khanna will call on Biden to support term limits for Supreme Court justices.

The Senate and POTUS are the representatives of the American people. They didn't appoint the SCOTUS justices, the people did via their representatives.

How would this solve anything? There are still going to be justices on the court you disagree with, term limits or not. A president is term limited but has that solved the issue of them passing things others do not like?

If nine unelected Supreme Court justices put in power by non popularly elected people have the power to overturn a policy supported by over 70% of Americans isn’t tyranny- I don’t know what is.

It is not the job of the Supreme Court to interpret laws based on public support or lack thereof. That would be the very defintion of activism and that is EXACTLY what liberals want on the court.

Last edited:
If nine unelected Supreme Court justices put in power by non popularly elected people have the power to overturn a policy supported by over 70% of Americans isn’t tyranny- I don’t know what is.

Ask the public if they support term limits for the House and Senate.....pass those limits first.

Progs have used activist judges to gain many of their agendas. They even have refuted votes of the people on referendums. This is why they are so upset.

I hope Bo, will try it, Democrats are emotional children. Their parents never told them no....it explains all of their behavior.

The Founding Fathers did lifetimes so the court could not be bullied..........................The trick worked...lololol

Forum List

Back