Liberalism is a Mental Disorder: University Of California Santa Cruz PHD Candidate Issues Supreme Court Assassination Challenge

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The name is Eli Erlick. And its Twitter account is still up.

FWD7I7mUUAA0Db2

The division in this country has reached a point where neither side is willing to be governed by the other side. Neither side is willing to live with the institutions of the other side.

This can only go one way.

I wonder if it dies its' hair to match every pantsuit it wears?

Why stop with the SCOTUS? Sick the baby murder manatees on anybody who opposes infanticide with orders to kill them all.
Tell the gun grabbing bed wetters to murder anyone who is pro-2A.
Why not go after those of us who know & still proclaim the 2020 election was a massive treasonous scam & that Pedo Joe is an illegit resident in a dirty diaper?
Anybody who says the clot shots are more dangerous than the ronaflu shouldn't be allowed to live either, right?
They want us all dead, they say so repeatedly.

Let's get the party started

The division in this country has reached a point where neither side is willing to be governed by the other side. Neither side is willing to live with the institutions of the other side.

This can only go one way.
I fear you are correct

Even former non partisan Tweeners have morphed into rabid trump haters who are no longer approachable with logic and reason

Forum List

Back