BREAKING: Biden Signs Red Flag Gun Reform Bill Into Law, Endangers Second Amendment, Takes Guns from Legal Gunowners — Thanks to 14 GOP Turncoats

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
"God willing, it’s going to save a lot of lives,” -Biden

Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard that before.

“Today we begin to disarm the criminal and the careless and the insane. All of our people who are deeply concerned in this country about law and order should hail this day.”-— Lyndon Johnson signing the 1968 gun control act into law.

And this from the man who wrote the 1968 GCL.

“No one can predict how many lives will be spared because of this bill, but, if the bloody record of our yesterdays is any measure, millions of future Americans will live to enjoy the promise of many peaceful tomorrows.

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to play a part in this great moment in our time.” Thomas J. Dodd on passage of the 1968 Gun control act.

HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU AMERICA?

“Today we begin to disarm the criminal and the careless and the insane. All of our people who are deeply concerned in this country about law and order should hail this day.”-— Lyndon Johnson signing the 1968 gun control act into law.

“No one can predict how many lives will be spared because of this bill, but, if the bloody record of our yesterdays is any measure, millions of future Americans will live to enjoy the promise of many peaceful tomorrows.

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to play a part in this great moment in our time.” Thomas J. Dodd on passage of the 1968 Gun control act.

Now it's time to rout out every single leftist who owns a firearm and do some payback.

It is about time, there was bipartisan support in both housed of congress to act.

And it's going to take about 5 minutes for the lawyers to get an injunction to keep it from being enacted.

I don't see this standing up in a lower court....I may be wrong but it ultimately will be stopped.

Every argument against gun reform is a paranoid slippery slope. This is the real world adjust your arguments accordingly.

This is meaningless.

The Constitution should be adhered to.

What other Constitutional rights do you wish to curtail?

I trust not Prog politicians. There are always motives.

Bush did the same thing with McCain/Feingold. He even said he understood it to be unconstitutional but he would let the courts sort it out.

I congratulate our President for taking guns out of the hands of those who are a danger to themselves and others

:clap:

Keep America Safe

Forum List

Back