• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Yes, but only for possitive rep

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
dilloduck said:
I have followed those guidlines and neg repped posts that I did not like and was warned about rep abuse.

Likewise, it's a tool to express one's dislike for a reply or post.

I realize that you want this issue to just disappear by decree or something but getting flamed regularly by one poster just doesn't sit with me well. You say I whine---I say you should enforce rules equally across the board.

I say you should STFU. Try fixating on something a little more worthy of your time. Seriously man, get a grip.

Said1 said:
I say you should STFU. Try fixating on something a little more worthy of your time. Seriously man, get a grip.

Somehow I think that if you were in MY shoes on this one you would be bitching too---do YOU like getting publically flamed and then told not to respond?---Hell you jump all over anyones ass that flames you.

dilloduck said:
Somehow I think that if you were in MY shoes on this one you would be bitching too---do YOU like getting publically flamed and then told not to respond?---Hell you jump all over anyones ass that flames you.

If you were innocent, you'd have a point.

But you aren't. So let it go.

dilloduck said:

For what it's worth, it has happened to me at another board. A mod not only flammed me, he made really sick remarks that were way out of line. I ignored him but not after I said I wouldn't respond to such filth. He still tries to get me going, but I ignore him. The other posters go ape shit over half what I post and post all kinds of insults in response. No one steps in and warns them and quite frankly, I could give a shit.

Just yesterday, a mod said the article I posted was over reported triva. I replied by saying "same to you". Who cares. :dunno:

dilloduck said:
I have followed those guidlines and neg repped posts that I did not like and was warned about rep abuse.

No...you didn't. You clearly neg-repped somebody, and the Neg Rep was NOT related to the post you repped. You neg repped people in a retaliatory way. Unlike most others, you simply cannot just let it go. You have to whine and bitch about YOUR behaviour being SOLELY the fault of somebody else.

Stop it.

-=d=- said:
No...you didn't. You clearly neg-repped somebody, and the Neg Rep was NOT related to the post you repped. You neg repped people in a retaliatory way. Unlike most others, you simply cannot just let it go. You have to whine and bitch about YOUR behaviour being SOLELY the fault of somebody else.

Stop it.

I'm stopping---this is where my freedom of speech stops. I don't just give up because I'm not a chicken shit.

I don't think we need to have a Mommy or Daddy monitoring this rep stuff..
Good grief...Mom, she said, Dad he said...Geeeezzzz
If it's really that much of a problem, get rid of it.

Mr. P said:
I don't think we need to have a Mommy or Daddy monitoring this rep stuff..
Good grief...Mom, she said, Dad he said...Geeeezzzz
If it's really that much of a problem, get rid of it.

It really is only a problem to one or three users. the VAST majority of users never have issues.

squeaky wheel phenom, I suppose.

-=d=- said:
It really is only a problem to one or three users. the VAST majority of users never have issues.

squeaky wheel phenom, I suppose.

classic ....the minorty efffsss up a good thing for the masses

Mr. P said:
Well, in that case, don't trash the wagon just change the wheels that squeak.
Sounds good to me---If some one bitches about getting neg rep just tell em tough shit--get over it.

Forum List

Back