• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Yes, but only for possitive rep

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
In all fairness....
It's still anonymous unless someone posted how they voted.
=d= never mentioned any names.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
In all fairness....

I don't recall ever neg. repping anybody, though I considered it once or twice with WJ and a few of our special white power folks.

And I've had some bad arguments with Darin, especially over Israel/palestinians, etc etc. In the end though, two people have opinions and this ain't North Korea, so we're free to disagree.

i think this is all dumb anyway, if the board is becoming so central in your life that you argue incessantly about the rep system, then its time to go out and enjoy life....

IMHO.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
In all fairness....

No he didn't but he certainly saw how everyone voted. That's anonymous? :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
No he didn't but he certainly saw how everyone voted. That's anonymous? :rolleyes:
I see your point but we should all remember that when you're on the
net, someone is ALWAYS watching.

dilloduck said:

Ya know...you are really being a big baby here...

Geesh...

It's anonymous to the Public. To the members here. There is only ONE aspect of this board that Admins and some mods can't see. Private Messages.

Other than that...what you contribute belongs to the board - which the Admins "Administrate".

NATO AIR said:
And I've had some bad arguments with Darin, especially over Israel/palestinians, etc etc.

really? hrm...I don't recall those. heh. :) Must be the water-under-the-bridge phenom?

:beers:

-=d=- said:
Ya know...you are really being a big baby here...

Geesh...

It's anonymous to the Public. To the members here. There is only ONE aspect of this board that Admins and some mods can't see. Private Messages.

Other than that...what you contribute belongs to the board - which the Admins "Administrate".

I'm glad you clarified that for everyone---it wasn't that clear in the original poll. I now know that you can see everything and should have been smart enough to know that an "anonymous " poll here just isn't.

-=d=- said:
really? hrm...I don't recall those. heh. :) Must be the water-under-the-bridge phenom?

:beers:

hmm... beer.... ooo, i can't wait till tomorrow's BBQ....

Yea, water under the bridge... i don't give a shit about that stuff.... i value opposing opinion, especially w/ the distinct lack of it on my ship.

-=d=- said:
I 'can' see who voted - and let me tell you; of the 9 that voted 'no' at least a couple are liars at worst, lack the ability to accurately assess right from wrong at best.

For the 2 who voted 'Yes, but only for positive rep' one is a liar.

:(

Oh well...

Did you run this observation by all the rest of the mods or do you just come to these conclusions by yourself. I mean really---are you solely in charge of the whole disciplinary process regarding rep now ?

I almost never use it, so that makes it easier to determine whether or not I've abused it.

I repped Dan when he found me an obscure song I had asked about. Nothing wrong with that I don't think. Great song, couldn't believe he nailed it from my shitty description. I was amazed and thankfull.

I repped -=D=- when he posted pics of his wife. Need I say more?

I neg. repped Wade for saying something about someone.

I neg. repped some other guy for calling NATO a traitor.

I neg. repped some random 1-post-members to spread it around because I needed to neg. rep Wade again. Even then, the comment was "spread around" and it was to random posts in long dead threads. I did it five times and still couldn't neg. rep Wade....

As far as I can recall that is the sum total of my usage of the Rep. system.

It was my understanding the rep system can be used anyway anyone wants. Just like life. People get reputations for many varied reasons. All this concern about it seems faggy.

I want to know who's getting pissy about "rep abuse" this is too stupid to be eating up thought cycles.

rtwngAvngr said:
It was my understanding the rep system can be used anyway anyone wants. Just like life. People get reputations for many varied reasons. All this concern about it seems faggy.

I did too but you can't---you better check the rules dude or you'll get in trouble.

-=d=- said:
You need to stop whining.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/announcement.php?f=5&announcementid=7

Rep System guidelines.

I swear sometimes it's like dealing which kindergarteners.

"play nice, now."

I have followed those guidlines and neg repped posts that I did not like and was warned about rep abuse.

Likewise, it's a tool to express one's dislike for a reply or post.

I realize that you want this issue to just disappear by decree or something but getting flamed regularly by one poster just doesn't sit with me well. You say I whine---I say you should enforce rules equally across the board.

Forum List

Back