Rep Maxwell Frost:"Don’t matter what color those police officers is. The murder of Tyre Nichols is antiBlack & the result of white supremacy"CNN agree

For instance, can you ever imagine in your meth-addled brain an instance where four black cops beats a single unarmed white man to the point where he dies 2 or 3 days later?

Is there any proof of something like that ever happening in this country's history?

The answer should enlighten you, but you are Cro-Magnon, so that's highly improbable.
You’re a fucking moron, kid.

Do you have any links proving that...
  1. Affirmative action was used for hiring?
  2. Police were defunded?
  3. and/or "experienced" cops were forced to retire?
And I'm talking about anywhere in the country now.
Lowered Standards
Defund the Police (which includes the protests and the "Changes" to the police protocol
The historic calls for police accountability, reform and attempts at racial reckoning have left police departments nationwide struggling to keep the officers they have and attract new ones to the force

Departures of Police Officers Accelerated During a Year of Protests

NYPD officers quitting in record numbers amid growing issue over New York City crime

12372481_nypd-quits-edit.jpg

Interesting correlation, it started to skyrocket in mid 2020....I wonder why?

Of course this stuff effects it, how could it not. We all told you this was going to happen. So here we are.

Lowered Standards
Defund the Police (which includes the protests and the "Changes" to the police protocol
The historic calls for police accountability, reform and attempts at racial reckoning have left police departments nationwide struggling to keep the officers they have and attract new ones to the force

Departures of Police Officers Accelerated During a Year of Protests

NYPD officers quitting in record numbers amid growing issue over New York City crime

12372481_nypd-quits-edit.jpg

Interesting correlation, it started to skyrocket in mid 2020....I wonder why?

Of course this stuff effects it, how could it not. We all told you this was going to happen. So here we are.
So no actual proof of...
  1. Affirmative action was used for hiring
  2. Police were defunded
  3. and/or "experienced" cops were forced to retire
Just as I thought.

White Supremacy is the system that promotes White people and White economic and political power. It could be people who don't have White skin who promote White Supremacy. IT IS A SYSTEM, not a person.
it’s not a system…it’s a belief.

Forum List

Back