Rep Maxwell Frost:"Don’t matter what color those police officers is. The murder of Tyre Nichols is antiBlack & the result of white supremacy"CNN agree

Nothing shows institutional racism quite like it’s own trainees. Only a corrupt institution could produce such results.

Yeah, not sure about the other white folks on here, but cops give me Starbucks gift cards when I get pulled over, you know, just for being white and all. If I brandish a weapon, they give me free ammo.

“My vision is to bring my viewers deep into what I am seeing through my eye and out through my lens,” Tyre Nichols wrote on his photography website. “People have a story to tell, why not capture it.”

Drug Addicts' Eyes Are Glazed Over and Their "Visions" Are Hallucinations

i couldn't agree more. it's Trump's fault too /sarcasm

Fng53kIXkAAjYE4

Actually makes sense.
Police of any race know that Black men are violent serial offenders that commit violent crime way higher than their percentage would dictate happen.

5 black cops beat a black teen to death
- 'White Supremacy'

Black-on-Black Crime
- 'White Supremacy'

Blacks killing blacks in Chicago
- 'White Supremacy'

Blacks dealing Fentynal killing kids
- 'White Supremacy'

1675049633626.png

It means that the training and mindset in the institution are calculated to bring about their desired outcome and behaviors.
Are you suggesting those five black cops were instructed by "the system" to beat black men to death?

Forum List

Back