Rep Maxwell Frost:"Don’t matter what color those police officers is. The murder of Tyre Nichols is antiBlack & the result of white supremacy"CNN agree

Not going to sugarcoat it, those videos were pretty awful. I didn't see any justification for the beating that I saw. That being said, riots aren't justified either.

Fnhz3I9XgAAeO-y

No I don't, please explain
You were blaming the system and the GET IT....means you expect it over and over and the implied thought is becasue nothing happens......

The problem is humans are not pefect, and many times humans are horrible (I can't imagine being an atheist and having no hope and relying on humanity...ouch!). Bad stuff has always happened and always will. What about the system do you think caused this?

That's a good start.

What do you think they deserve?
Until people admit that valence is inherent in all races, this will go on. We see violence in African American communities and deny it. From what we get educated on now, whites are the only evil as every other race in the world lives with kumbaya standards and are of love. The butchering in Asia and Africa is hushed up as it does not fit the narrative. Soon our masters will be forcing on us meals of worms, crickets and laboratory grown meat. Understand who the real enemies of you are.

i couldn't agree more. it's Trump's fault too /sarcasm

Fng53kIXkAAjYE4

This incident is a perfect example of how toxic the police culture is.
Cops have become so militarized that the mindset is no longer that they are part of the community as peace officers and now have been trained to believe the people they are supposed to serve are now the enemy.

Forum List

Back