Rep Maxwell Frost:"Don’t matter what color those police officers is. The murder of Tyre Nichols is antiBlack & the result of white supremacy"CNN agree

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i couldn't agree more. it's Trump's fault too /sarcasm

Fng53kIXkAAjYE4

Sorry bout that,

1. These cops do this all the time, its their routine.
2. No ones safe from a black police force.
3. They go apeshit on the innocent, like savages.
4. And the innocent suffer greatly.
5. Camera's squealed on them, and now the tables are turned, now they will suffer, quite rightly.
6. These cops gotta be very low IQ.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Banned
Can someone explain to me how Memphis has anything to do with race at all??? Did the goal posts move again and I didn’t get the memo.

endless violence, endless hatred, endless empire, tyranny. will you make a stand for human dignity… or never ending hate?

“My vision is to bring my viewers deep into what I am seeing through my eye and out through my lens,” Tyre Nichols wrote on his photography website. “People have a story to tell, why not capture it.”

It's the victim that makes the difference.

Not the cops.

They are a part of the system.

Get it?
You guys are hilaiours, so it's the victim that determines everything. That's utter shit. What did the system have to do with this? I know the mayor, he's white but he ain't a republican nor a white supremacist. I know the police chief is a black woman, they fired the guys and charged them, so stop acting like nothing was done. If you're so fucking brilliant you set it up....and since Cuba is your model, it would be much much worse

You guys are hilaiours, so it's the victim that determines everything. That's utter shit. What did the system have to do with this? I know the mayor, he's white but he ain't a republican nor a white supremacist. I know the police chief is a black woman, they fired the guys and charged them, so stop acting like nothing was done. If you're so fucking brilliant you set it up....and since Cuba is your model, it would be much much worse
Which of my posts, thus far, causes you to think that I'm stating to suggesting that "nothing was done?"

Forum List

Back