Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats like Pelosi, Obama, in Facebook comments, videos, & likes in 2018/2019

Esxt3SbXUAUIJHx
It's the new Qanon Nazi party. We are beginning to see it everywhere now.
The Nazis are in power right now. They are called the Biden administration.

"oh, well"?

Pelosi should at least be allowed to get a restraining order on her!

You get what you vote for. The people of that district voted for a QAnon reject and they're going to get represented by a QAnon reject for at least the next two years. She will most definitely get a primary challenger next time and if she continues to be as weird as she appears to be they'll probably defeat her.
There is a better chance she will be going for a Senate seat in the near future,. She will be re-elected easily.
By other executionist sympathizers.

And Republicans want Democrats to forget about what happened at the Capitol? Never going to happen.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, just another Trump Qanon Nazi who is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, carrying Donald Trump's water, is exhibit A example of the new party emerging. That new party is the party of Qanon white supremacists hell bent on destroying Democracy through any means necessary, and replacing it with an authoritarian dictatorship. Including murder if necessary.

This needs to be in Conspiracy theories.

NOWHERE in the video does the woman say this. it's just leftist conjecture and propaganda as always.

THE REASON THE LEFT IS ATTACKING HER........

Is because she attacked the left and the Left media for attacking Trump.

If Conservatives and decent human beings continue to do nothing about these satanic heathens, they WILL do evil things to you and your family eventually.

The video doesn't claim she "said" it. It says she posted it.

There's more in here. I didn't read the whole thing, it's long.

impeach her. impeach all the republicans!
I like her...........................Crooked pols need to be dealt with..
Unless their name is Trump , right?
What do you think Trump has done that is criminal or abusive?
His incompetence killed half a million Americans
China killed those Americans, and quite a few of your own.

And Republicans want Democrats to forget about what happened at the Capitol? Never going to happen.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, just another Trump Qanon Nazi who is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, carrying Donald Trump's water, is exhibit A example of the new party emerging. That new party is the party of Qanon white supremacists hell bent on destroying Democracy through any means necessary, and replacing it with an authoritarian dictatorship. Including murder if necessary.

This needs to be in Conspiracy theories.

NOWHERE in the video does the woman say this. it's just leftist conjecture and propaganda as always.

THE REASON THE LEFT IS ATTACKING HER........

Is because she attacked the left and the Left media for attacking Trump.

If Conservatives and decent human beings continue to do nothing about these satanic heathens, they WILL do evil things to you and your family eventually.

The video doesn't claim she "said" it. It says she posted it.

There's more in here. I didn't read the whole thing, it's long.

They invent lies trying to stay relevant.

It's the new Qanon Nazi party. We are beginning to see it everywhere now.
The Nazis are in power right now. They are called the Biden administration.
There is no evidence of that at all. You are a liar who cannot prove that. Scram you idiot.
Censorship. It is what Nazi's do. Democrats want more. Nazis.
Nazis murder and promote executions. It's what Republicans do. Just ask Marjorie Green.

China killed those Americans, and quite a few of your own.
No, Trump let the Chinese kill Americans by doing nothing, therefore Trump is responsible for those deaths.

I am disgusted at both parties right now. What the hell happened to America? But particularly the Democrats. They SAY they want inclusivity and diversity and then are trying to destroy both... an advocate for physical violence and support violence...and do harm to fellow Americans in the process. These are not people that understand democracy, these people have turned a sacred institution into a crime syndicate. This is why I left these creeps, (democrats) and so should all Americans.

I am disgusted at both parties right now. What the hell happened to America? But particularly the Democrats. They SAY they want inclusivity and diversity and then are trying to destroy both... an advocate for physical violence and support violence...and do harm to fellow Americans in the process. These are not people that understand democracy, these people have turned a sacred institution into a crime syndicate. This is why I left these creeps, (democrats) and so should all Americans.
No one knows what you are talking about, and sadly, neither do you.

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats

Good for her. People made comments and Rep. Greene "liked" a few of them, indicating nothing more than a good sense of humor rather than any actual desire or intent. News at eleven. Big deal. Snowflakes unite.
Was the insurrection about humor, with no desires or intent? News on January 6th; five people dead at the Capitol because of a Trump lead insurrection. That's funny as hell isn't it?

Is that what they call..."gaslighting"? In your wildest dream they don't. Nice try.

Good. Hold her feet to the fire, and whilst we are at it, lets investigate those democrats that advocated for these race riots and bailed out race rioters for months. lets do that, too. Because, lets see here: M. Greene was using hyperbole to tap into her mistaken twisted ideals of a "voter base". She was using words. That's all she did. Democrat leaders actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring/ enabling race riots for months. So all things being equal, yes lets look into ALL of these things...
So....who actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring and enabling riots that attempted to overthrow the government and ransacked the Capital?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Is that what they call..."gaslighting"? In your wildest dream they don't. Nice try.

Here's a fun fact. You've posted three times in this thread and other than the phrase at the head of the first one, nothing in that content has been about the actual topic at all.

What a truly ignorant claim-------------Biden's puppet masters invent and unleash a deadly virus, the dems purposely spread the disease around the most likely to die and infect the others, the elderly, in nursing homes, while dems also encourge the illegals who always spread all sorts of disease to invade spreading their outbreak from south of the border and you try to blame trump, who sped up the discovery of multiple vaccines and other medications, improved medical supply chains, and fought off our corrupt murdering dems at the same time and you try to spin that Trump is the bad guy?

Find some morals, I know you aint that stupid.

Good. Hold her feet to the fire, and whilst we are at it, lets investigate those democrats that advocated for these race riots and bailed out race rioters for months. lets do that, too. Because, lets see here: M. Greene was using hyperbole to tap into her mistaken twisted ideals of a "voter base". She was using words. That's all she did. Democrat leaders actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring/ enabling race riots for months. So all things being equal, yes lets look into ALL of these things...
So....who actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring and enabling riots that attempted to overthrow the government and ransacked the Capital?
The dems--------by destroying businesses and jobs using the Covid nonsense, by locking down people who are social animals, by seizing people individual freedoms, by purposely spreading the killer covid disease around, by setting laws for the little people while they got to ignore them---the response through out history has always been for the people to have uprisings. The protest at the capital was the most peaceful voicing of displeasure at a ruling abusive class that I have seen.

Corrupt governments are not about the law or the will of the people if the people decide to fight back in whatever manner that suits them and is enough to force out a corrupt government.

Here's a fun fact. You've posted three times in this thread and other than the phrase at the head of the first one, nothing in that content has been about the actual topic at all.
She can't debate the topic. She can only circle the wagon, like the rest of them with whataboutisms. They are so pathetically weak and unprepared.

The dems--------by destroying businesses and jobs using the Covid nonsense, by locking down people who are social animals, by seizing people individual freedoms, by purposely spreading the killer covid disease around, by setting laws for the little people while they got to ignore them---the response through out history has always been for the people to have uprisings. The protest at the capital was the most peaceful voicing of displeasure at a ruling abusive class that I have seen.

Corrupt governments are not about the law or the will of the people if the people decide to fight back in whatever manner that suits them and is enough to force out a corrupt government.
Covid nonsense? So, after a year it's nonsense? Got a link? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back