Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats like Pelosi, Obama, in Facebook comments, videos, & likes in 2018/2019

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats

Good for her. People made comments and Rep. Greene "liked" a few of them, indicating nothing more than a good sense of humor rather than any actual desire or intent. News at eleven. Big deal. Snowflakes unite.
Was the insurrection about humor, with no desires or intent? News on January 6th; five people dead at the Capitol because of a Trump lead insurrection. That's funny as hell isn't it?
If Trump had lead the insurrection--I think the military would have came to help him----------------

I left the Democratic party because the leadership and the entire zeitgeist stopped being about the people's concerns and instead, they subtly began to dictate the "party" concerns...I am like what the F*CK? Excuse me? that's NOT how democracy works. I personally experienced this as a member of the Democratic party...And anyone that supports them now doesn't realize how broken the Democratic party has become.

impeach her. impeach all the republicans!
I like her...........................Crooked pols need to be dealt with..
Unless their name is Trump , right?
What do you think Trump has done that is criminal or abusive?
His incompetence killed half a million Americans
What a truly ignorant claim-------------Biden's puppet masters invent and unleash a deadly virus, the dems purposely spread the disease around the most likely to die and infect the others, the elderly, in nursing homes, while dems also encourge the illegals who always spread all sorts of disease to invade spreading their outbreak from south of the border and you try to blame trump, who sped up the discovery of multiple vaccines and other medications, improved medical supply chains, and fought off our corrupt murdering dems at the same time and you try to spin that Trump is the bad guy?

Find some morals, I know you aint that stupid.
What is your proof Biden puppet masters unleashed a virus?

Good for her. People made comments and Rep. Greene "liked" a few of them, indicating nothing more than a good sense of humor rather than any actual desire or intent. News at eleven. Big deal. Snowflakes unite.
Was the insurrection about humor, with no desires or intent? News on January 6th; five people dead at the Capitol because of a Trump lead insurrection. That's funny as hell isn't it?
If Trump had lead the insurrection--I think the military would have came to help him----------------
So, you agree with the insurrection and the killings right?

I left the Democratic party because the leadership and the entire zeitgeist stopped being about the people's concerns and instead, they subtly began to dictate the "party" concerns...I am like what the F*CK? Excuse me? that's NOT how democracy works. I personally experienced this as a member of the Democratic party...And anyone that supports them now doesn't realize how broken the Democratic party has become.
You are in a hyperbolic state of rambling over the Democratic leaderships failed concerns for the people. Specifically, what policies by Democrats reflected a loss of concerns for the people?

Good. Hold her feet to the fire, and whilst we are at it, lets investigate those democrats that advocated for these race riots and bailed out race rioters for months. lets do that, too. Because, lets see here: M. Greene was using hyperbole to tap into her mistaken twisted ideals of a "voter base". She was using words. That's all she did. Democrat leaders actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring/ enabling race riots for months. So all things being equal, yes lets look into ALL of these things...
So....who actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring and enabling riots that attempted to overthrow the government and ransacked the Capital?
Lol! I don't think she's concerned about that.

I am disgusted at both parties right now. What the hell happened to America? But particularly the Democrats. They SAY they want inclusivity and diversity and then are trying to destroy both... an advocate for physical violence and support violence...and do harm to fellow Americans in the process. These are not people that understand democracy, these people have turned a sacred institution into a crime syndicate. This is why I left these creeps, (democrats) and so should all Americans.
No one knows what you are talking about, and sadly, neither do you.
Is that what they call..."gaslighting"? In your wildest dream they don't. Nice try.

Here's a fun fact. You've posted three times in this thread and other than the phrase at the head of the first one, nothing in that content has been about the actual topic at all.
She can't debate the topic. She can only circle the wagon, like the rest of them with whataboutisms. They are so pathetically weak and unprepared.
She's a singular crackpot. Democrats have multiple crackpots. Did she hurt anyone? Well, no. Liberal crackpots that support race riots over media lies and gross misrepresentations. that's ok though, lets NOT look into them. Oh, please.

Good. Hold her feet to the fire, and whilst we are at it, lets investigate those democrats that advocated for these race riots and bailed out race rioters for months. lets do that, too. Because, lets see here: M. Greene was using hyperbole to tap into her mistaken twisted ideals of a "voter base". She was using words. That's all she did. Democrat leaders actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring/ enabling race riots for months. So all things being equal, yes lets look into ALL of these things...
So....who actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring and enabling riots that attempted to overthrow the government and ransacked the Capital?
Lol! I don't think she's concerned about that.
Well, that's EXACLY what this is about. Take your time, read it again as many times as it takes.

I agree with the protest and insurrection---Congress has become corrupt and serves only themselves and thinks they are above the law---our founders would have been the first to have an Insurrection against them--maybe starting off dumping buckets of icecream on Pelosi's head to get their point across. The real trump supporters in the protest were in the right------they were the good guys, our corrupt congress are the bad and no amount of smearing them by fascists means will cover the truth.

All americans should agree with insurrection Under the right circumstances----------this is afterall what our founders did in the face of less corrupt government than what we got now.

And OMG, Why would I support the killing of innocent people? I think it was murder to shoot the vet, I am the first to say that if someone beat or hit the cop causing a stroke or blood clot--that they should be tried for murder, and the other three I know didn't die by anyone else's hand.

I am disgusted at both parties right now. What the hell happened to America? But particularly the Democrats. They SAY they want inclusivity and diversity and then are trying to destroy both... an advocate for physical violence and support violence...and do harm to fellow Americans in the process. These are not people that understand democracy, these people have turned a sacred institution into a crime syndicate. This is why I left these creeps, (democrats) and so should all Americans.
Is that what they call..."gaslighting"? In your wildest dream they don't. Nice try.

Here's a fun fact. You've posted three times in this thread and other than the phrase at the head of the first one, nothing in that content has been about the actual topic at all.
She can't debate the topic. She can only circle the wagon, like the rest of them with whataboutisms. They are so pathetically weak and unprepared.

She's obsessed with this hallucination about cities burning down or whatever it is. Been on that kick for months. Starts threads about other things and derails them into it. Never links anything, rarely ever reads a post in response. It's like talking to a robot.

Republican crackpots aren't held to the same high standard as say, leftie Democrat crackpots. All I want is this same level of introspection applied to all groups, not this cherry picking bullshit to imply all "Republicans are evil" bullshit. You know as well as the rest of us, its all bullshit.

She's a singular crackpot. Democrats have multiple crackpots. Did she hurt anyone? Well, no. Liberal crackpots that support race riots over media lies and gross misrepresentations. that's ok though, lets NOT look into them. Oh, please.

See what I mean? Right back to it. :cuckoo:

INCAPABLE of following a topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
"oh, well"?

Pelosi should at least be allowed to get a restraining order on her!
I dont think I've ever known a more unstable and less grounded person than you. You stand for nothing except switching sides between every post.

Piglosi, at minimum should be thrown out of office for inciting terroristic attacks all summer long. She and a lot of her comrades

What a truly ignorant claim-------------Biden's puppet masters invent and unleash a deadly virus, the dems purposely spread the disease around the most likely to die and infect the others, the elderly, in nursing homes, while dems also encourge the illegals who always spread all sorts of disease to invade spreading their outbreak from south of the border and you try to blame trump, who sped up the discovery of multiple vaccines and other medications, improved medical supply chains, and fought off our corrupt murdering dems at the same time and you try to spin that Trump is the bad guy?

virology------Virus's move in a predictable pattern ( as do corrupt people}...they don't just appear. This virus didn't just appear in Wuhan---its a bat virus that would have had no contact in this providence with humans naturally. The meat market gross and abusive to animals wasn't serving bats.........the virus if natural would have already been traced back to its direct source----------and the chinese wouldn't have a felt a need to lie their asses off about the virus. The chinese government knew that their people were infected pre 10/2018 but still sent their people out around the world (while inter-china travel had been cut) as they bought up Safety gear and medical supplies to resale at a higher profit as their people spread the disease. Oh and lets talk about the disappearance of the then head of the wuhan lab----------one day he's there and the next the government removed him,

I agree with the protest and insurrection---Congress has become corrupt and serves only themselves and thinks they are above the law---our founders would have been the first to have an Insurrection against them--maybe starting off dumping buckets of icecream on Pelosi's head to get their point across. The real trump supporters in the protest were in the right------they were the good guys, our corrupt congress are the bad and no amount of smearing them by fascists means will cover the truth.

All americans should agree with insurrection Under the right circumstances----------this is afterall what our founders did in the face of less corrupt government than what we got now.

And OMG, Why would I support the killing of innocent people? I think it was murder to shoot the vet, I am the first to say that if someone beat or hit the cop causing a stroke or blood clot--that they should be tried for murder, and the other three I know didn't die by anyone else's hand.
Dude, do you suffer from Tunnel vision thinking? The terrorists left the rally listening to a guy who will go down as the most corrupt person in this country to ever hold office, and you want to talk about Congress being corrupt, so lets attack them? Are fucking out of your mind? The insurrection got innocent people killed. Are you out of your fucking mind?

Your level of thinking defies all logical deductive reasoning. It's so far out of touch with critical, intelligent thought, I'm absolutely positive there is no hope for you.

Get it in your head, the protesters who went into that building are terrorists, not protesters.

virology------Virus's move in a predictable pattern ( as do corrupt people}...they don't just appear. This virus didn't just appear in Wuhan---its a bat virus that would have had no contact in this providence with humans naturally. The meat market gross and abusive to animals wasn't serving bats.........the virus if natural would have already been traced back to its direct source----------and the chinese wouldn't have a felt a need to lie their asses off about the virus. The chinese government knew that their people were infected pre 10/2018 but still sent their people out around the world (while inter-china travel had been cut) as they bought up Safety gear and medical supplies to resale at a higher profit as their people spread the disease. Oh and lets talk about the disappearance of the then head of the wuhan lab----------one day he's there and the next the government removed him,
What does any of that have to do with Biden puppet masters who don't exist? Answer, nothing! You're nothing but a piece of shit liar.

"oh, well"?

Pelosi should at least be allowed to get a restraining order on her!
I dont think I've ever known a more unstable and less grounded person than you. You stand for nothing except switching sides between every post.

Piglosi, at minimum should be thrown out of office for inciting terroristic attacks all summer long. She and a lot of her comrades
What is your proof she incited violence?

She's obsessed with this hallucination about cities burning down or whatever it is. Been on that kick for months. Starts threads about other things and derails them into it. Never links anything, rarely ever reads a post in response. It's like talking to a robot.
Yea, she's out there. She's all over the map, can't debate, and is unable to answer questions intelligently, or at all. I asked her what specifically Democrats had done from a policy perspective that disregarded the concerns of the people, and? Nothing! She can't debate. It's that simple.

Every single one that supported this craziness has violated their oath to uphold the Constitution and disqualified themselves from holding office.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back