Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats like Pelosi, Obama, in Facebook comments, videos, & likes in 2018/2019

Good. Hold her feet to the fire, and whilst we are at it, lets investigate those democrats that advocated for these race riots and bailed out race rioters for months. lets do that, too. Because, lets see here: M. Greene was using hyperbole to tap into her mistaken twisted ideals of a "voter base". She was using words. That's all she did. Democrat leaders actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring/ enabling race riots for months. So all things being equal, yes lets look into ALL of these things...
So....who actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring and enabling riots that attempted to overthrow the government and ransacked the Capital?
Lol! I don't think she's concerned about that.
Well, that's EXACLY what this is about. Take your time, read it again as many times as it takes.
No one knows what you are talking about. Especially you. You do not debate, you do not answer questions, and you go totally off the reservation with off topic rants littered in nonsense. Seek help.

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats

Good for her. People made comments and Rep. Greene "liked" a few of them, indicating nothing more than a good sense of humor rather than any actual desire or intent. News at eleven. Big deal. Snowflakes unite.
Was the insurrection about humor, with no desires or intent? News on January 6th; five people dead at the Capitol because of a Trump lead insurrection. That's funny as hell isn't it?
If Trump had lead the insurrection--I think the military would have came to help him----------------
So, you agree with the insurrection and the killings right?
I agree with the protest and insurrection---Congress has become corrupt and serves only themselves and thinks they are above the law---our founders would have been the first to have an Insurrection against them--maybe starting off dumping buckets of icecream on Pelosi's head to get their point across. The real trump supporters in the protest were in the right------they were the good guys, our corrupt congress are the bad and no amount of smearing them by fascists means will cover the truth.

All americans should agree with insurrection Under the right circumstances----------this is afterall what our founders did in the face of less corrupt government than what we got now.

And OMG, Why would I support the killing of innocent people? I think it was murder to shoot the vet, I am the first to say that if someone beat or hit the cop causing a stroke or blood clot--that they should be tried for murder, and the other three I know didn't die by anyone else's hand.
Dude, do you suffer from Tunnel vision thinking? The terrorists left the rally listening to a guy who will go down as the most corrupt person in this country to ever hold office, and you want to talk about Congress being corrupt, so lets attack them? Are fucking out of your mind? The insurrection got innocent people killed. Are you out of your fucking mind?

Your level of thinking defies all logical deductive reasoning. It's so far out of touch with critical, intelligent thought, I'm absolutely positive there is no hope for you.

Get it in your head, the protesters who went into that building are terrorists, not protesters.
What Terrorists (other than the 226 anti-fa PELOSI/DEM fascists sent to infilitrate the rally and try to incite a violent attack on lesser important lawmakers in Pelosi's eyes (love how she fled with her staff leaving AOC behind hoping that the Trump supporters were as violent as the dems brownshirts. I wonder what AOC must think at this point---is she smart enough to realize that Pelosi set her up hoping that she would be hung giving pelosi "an excuse" to seize more rights from people in the US while getting rid of the annoying airhead AOC. Aoc should be thankful that the american people aren't as violent and aggressive as the dems brown shirts blm and antifa--

The Insurrections (PLURAL) as you put it---are necessary at this point..our corrupt congress answers to no one and they are acting as though they are above the laws and have the right to abuse the american people. They are outraged that americans dared to stand up to them----------well babe I support the americans standing up against the Tyranny of our corrupt pols---I see the Capital protestors as patriots and heros and I choose to refuse to allow the swamp to bully me and silence me.

You should know that I am a mouthy bell weather. I am always one of the first to speak up, but never the last-------where I go many others always follow. And right now-----those fed up with our corrupt pols are GROWING--not shrinking out of fear of the retribution what the corrupt swamp is dishing out..........we, the american people, are simmering and you haven't seen us blow our tops yet. Wait a few months as the economy crashes and the dems try to clamp down more on the american people in order to abuse us more thinking that if they create enough chaos that the American people will become fearful and allow anything that the Biden/Pelosi/schumer and their puppet masters want-------think the american people are actually leaning toward going the opposite direction at this point---and the opposite of living under suppression and corruption is to stand up and fight back.

We are the deplorable Americans-----we fight for what we think is right as we always have.

impeach her. impeach all the republicans!
I like her...........................Crooked pols need to be dealt with..
Unless their name is Trump , right?
What do you think Trump has done that is criminal or abusive?
His incompetence killed half a million Americans
What a truly ignorant claim-------------Biden's puppet masters invent and unleash a deadly virus, the dems purposely spread the disease around the most likely to die and infect the others, the elderly, in nursing homes, while dems also encourge the illegals who always spread all sorts of disease to invade spreading their outbreak from south of the border and you try to blame trump, who sped up the discovery of multiple vaccines and other medications, improved medical supply chains, and fought off our corrupt murdering dems at the same time and you try to spin that Trump is the bad guy?

Find some morals, I know you aint that stupid.
What is your proof Biden puppet masters unleashed a virus?
virology------Virus's move in a predictable pattern ( as do corrupt people}...they don't just appear. This virus didn't just appear in Wuhan---its a bat virus that would have had no contact in this providence with humans naturally. The meat market gross and abusive to animals wasn't serving bats.........the virus if natural would have already been traced back to its direct source----------and the chinese wouldn't have a felt a need to lie their asses off about the virus. The chinese government knew that their people were infected pre 10/2018 but still sent their people out around the world (while inter-china travel had been cut) as they bought up Safety gear and medical supplies to resale at a higher profit as their people spread the disease. Oh and lets talk about the disappearance of the then head of the wuhan lab----------one day he's there and the next the government removed him,
What does any of that have to do with Biden puppet masters who don't exist? Answer, nothing! You're nothing but a piece of shit liar.
Bidens' puppet masters don't exist? WTF are you trying to sell? Biden and Pelosi and the clintons and schumer and Cuomo and many many other corrupt pols have been taking bribes running it through their family bank accounts----China is notorious for bribing western politicans both in Europe and America as our our corrupt greedy sack of poo BeZOS, GATES, ROCKFELLAR bankers and corporation heads----China wouldn't have helped biden rig this election or the Clintons rig their last several elections without them being full fledge puppets...

Oh before you try to blow smoke----you have realize funnelling around milliosn of $$$ generally leaves a clear money trail.

Good. Hold her feet to the fire, and whilst we are at it, lets investigate those democrats that advocated for these race riots and bailed out race rioters for months. lets do that, too. Because, lets see here: M. Greene was using hyperbole to tap into her mistaken twisted ideals of a "voter base". She was using words. That's all she did. Democrat leaders actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring/ enabling race riots for months. So all things being equal, yes lets look into ALL of these things...
So....who actually tapped into mass hysteria and caused violence and harm by sponsoring and enabling riots that attempted to overthrow the government and ransacked the Capital?
The dems--------by destroying businesses and jobs using the Covid nonsense, by locking down people who are social animals, by seizing people individual freedoms, by purposely spreading the killer covid disease around, by setting laws for the little people while they got to ignore them---the response through out history has always been for the people to have uprisings. The protest at the capital was the most peaceful voicing of displeasure at a ruling abusive class that I have seen.

Corrupt governments are not about the law or the will of the people if the people decide to fight back in whatever manner that suits them and is enough to force out a corrupt government.
Covid nonsense? So, after a year it's nonsense? Got a link? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
It's nonsense----and I say this someone who just got over it as did my husband (mostly so far.) Covid was a prop-----time perfectly to give our corrupt swamp an excuse to take away individual freedoms, to isolate and give the population a feeling of hopelessness and misery, to allow criminals out to attack in order to create fear and chaos making people more likely to accept change no matter how bad the change is. The chaos masked other corporate globalists operations such as the chinese manufacturing fake US driver's licenses by the thousands (which would have been used to vote), and to allow corrupt mail in voting...........

Its a deadly virus like the flu is a deadly virus---that was created and released to kill and manipulate--------

Last edited:
Get it in your head, the protesters who went into that building are terrorists, not protesters.

Huh?

There was no "terrorism" going on at all. Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Trespassing isn't "terrorism". Insurrection is a stretch, and quite a spin job to describe the ruckus in the Capitol ,but it was "terrorism". The protesters were largely unarmed.

Louis XVI might not have been happy about his beloved Bastille being stormed, but it wasn't "terrorism", but just an uprising of the people , much as the 1/6/21 fuss was.

The march of the East German people on the Berlin Wall wasn't "terrorism" either, even though the liberal leaders of that state didn't like it.

No one said there was a video. The pos was on social media calling for executions and you want to talk about Democrats being satanic heathens? Are you on acid?

Gee,
After 4 years of the entire left calling for the killing of Trump AND his supporters......ONE on the Right does.....

Those TERRIBLE Right Wing people !!!!

"oh, well"?

Pelosi should at least be allowed to get a restraining order on her!

You get what you vote for. The people of that district voted for a QAnon reject and they're going to get represented by a QAnon reject for at least the next two years. She will most definitely get a primary challenger next time and if she continues to be as weird as she appears to be they'll probably defeat her.

Nah. She's a certified kook. Expel her. America ain't got time for this woo woo bullshit. Nothing she stands for benefits the passage of legislation.

Summer of Love

7 Fucking Months

Don't care.

Esxt3SbXUAUIJHx
a face made for a mask.

"oh, well"?

You get what you vote for. The people of that district voted for a QAnon reject and they're going to get represented by a QAnon reject for at least the next two years. She will most definitely get a primary challenger next time and if she continues to be as weird as she appears to be they'll probably defeat her.
There is a better chance she will be going for a Senate seat in the near future,. She will be re-elected easily.

I bet she will be with all the radical republicans now days.

"Some Democrats aren’t waiting around for GOP leaders to act. Rep. Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.) is introducing a resolution to expel Greene from Congress, which would require two-thirds support in the House. And Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) is preparing legislation to kick Greene off her committees if she is allowed to remain. While expulsion is unlikely, Democrats aren't ruling out additional measures against Greene.

And in recent days, Greene has been scrubbing her social media pages of past offensive remarks — a sign that she’s doing some damage control even as she hits back at critics of her past comments."

Your butt buddy still has access to your account I see.

I support this woman

"oh, well"?

There is a better chance she will be going for a Senate seat in the near future,. She will be re-elected easily.

I bet she will be with all the radical republicans now days.
No such thing as a "Radical Republican."

Republicans range from left of center to Constitutionalists

As far as I know the riot happened at the "Capitol" and it hardly rose to level of insurrection. Hate hyperbole and constant repetition of lies won't change that fact.

Marjorie Taylor Greene could not exist in a country without Adam Schiff, AOC, Pelosi, Eric Swallwell, Maxine
Waters, Eric Chiaramella etc.

Do you think the left can steal the presidency and NOT get MORE people like Marjorie Taylor Greene as a
reaction to them and their coup?

The left cannot radicalize itself and not expect an equal and opposite reaction from the right. Stop whining,
sugar tits.

Last edited:
As far as I know the riot happened at the "Capitol" and it hardly rose to level of insurrection. Hate hyperbole and constant repetition of lies won't change that fact.
Last night in Portland, again, Antifa tried to storm and then burn down the ICE building there.
That's an ongoing insurrection that has been happening for well over a year now with
little to no push back from state and federal authorities.

The Capitol building riot was not an "insurrection" in any legal or practical sense. There is only political
value in calling what happened there an insurrection.

Last night in Portland, again, Antifa tried to storm and then burn down the ICE building there.
That's an ongoing insurrection that has been happening for well over a year now with
little to no push back from state and federal authorities.

The Capitol building riot was not an "insurrection" in any legal or practical sense. There is only political
value in calling what happened there an insurrection.
The same political value as promoting a disease with a 99.7 survival rate as the end of mankind. The bigger the lie the better. The more panic and chaos the better. All distractions as they destroy this country from the inside with one party rule.

The same political value as promoting a disease with a 99.7 survival rate as the end of mankind. The bigger the lie the better.
Like the "existential threat" of global warming? The State is great at ramping up fear and confusion
among the herd and then stepping forward as the solution to the crisis they themselves have manufactured.

Dems advocate for violence while in office. What about them?
Who advocated for the execution of anyone?

Besides right wing nutcase Republicans that is......

And I mean literally executions, not some euphemistic shit you try to twist yourself into claiming is violent

Forum List

Back