Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘14 FBI Agents Have Come to Our Office as Whistleblowers’

I'm sure you have the evidence to convict him.
On the other hand, why would I reject Trump because of a member of Congress?
You make no sense.
Lol, ya reject Trump because his bitch ass is a lying peice of trash that isn't even smart enough to stick with the same story. Ask your self why the he'll do you steal classified documents? Then watch your son in law get billions of dollars from the Saudis. By the way how many of the Sept 11 fucjs were Saudi? Ask your self if a fucking beach ball is worth following? How the he'll can you let your bitch ass look like that and call yourself a tough guy, Ask your self why a beach ball should compliment a pis like Putin. You know that guy that was a part of the Communist kgb. Why would he compliment a fat ass pos like Kim Jong Un ? Again how can z self respecting man let his ass look like that.. How can N Honorable man change his story every two seconds . Ask yourself how that pos declassified docs that the fbi planted ? Ask yourself what the he'll can he do with those documents? Why the he'll would ya take those documents? Ya real good for the USA to have classified documents floating around with no lock on them at a golf course where many many people around every day. Ask yourself how a cock sucker like former Gym turns a blind eye to hundreds of rspeson boys by a doctor that kills himself as soon as it comes our. Ask yourself how Trumpy boy explains no collusion with Russia but Manafort is convicted of giving the information Russia and then gets pardoned. Ask your self why Trump can't be associated with a charity in the state of New York because his charity was convicted of fraud. Ask yourself why he can't be associated with with a university because his business school was found to be fraudulent. Ask yourself you wanna be associated with a fthat said on national TV that the thing he and his daughter had most in common was their love of sex. How the fuvk does he know that? I mean I get it his daughter is hot. I would like to tag it if I didn't think that fat ass conman retards dick was not inside it. Do I need to go on really?

That's about as vague a claim as you can find.
Oh I am sure there are more pinpointed examples, but that's for a latter date after the investigation unfolds....at this point they are protected by the Whisleblower stat. their IDs are. Largely to protect them from this Stalinist regime, and their brownshirts.

It really is designed for these folks, from the sort of demafasict that are currently running the executive....folks that have sent brownshirts to try and murder a judge, and congressmen, etc

Oh I am sure there are more pinpointed examples, but that's for a latter date after the investigation unfolds....at this point they are protected by the Whisleblower stat. their IDs are. Largely to protect them from this Stalinist regime, and their brownshirts.

It really is designed for these folks, from the sort of demafasict that are currently running the executive....folks that have sent brownshirts to try and murder a judge, and congressmen, etc
You’re sure huh?

And Gym Shorts Jordon is being cautious about making allegations public?

Riiiiight

You’re sure huh?

And Gym Shorts Jordon is being cautious about making allegations public?

Riiiiight
Oh no, he's made the allegations....

and I am sure they are protected...it's called the Whistleblower Protection Act..

Oh no, he's made the allegations....

and I am sure they are protected...it's called the Whistleblower Protection Act..
What “allegations”

My bosses didn’t go hard enough after the people I don’t like?

Fail

What “allegations”

My bosses didn’t go hard enough after the people I don’t like?

Fail
I literally have already told you....geez...the Congressman told you.

you putting your head in the sand doesn't change that

I literally have already told you....geez...the Congressman told you.

you putting your head in the sand doesn't change that
Actually neither he nor you did. But hey, embarrass me.

Restate those claims here

using their office as political weapons, Stalinist
If these FBI agents are complaining that the FBI is investigating crimes that happen to be committed by Republicans, then it sounds like the whistleblowers are the ones with strong political bias.

If these FBI agents are complaining that the FBI is investigating crimes that happen to be committed by Republicans, then it sounds like the whistleblowers are the ones with strong political bias.
If they even exist ( because it’s Gym Shorts Jordan we’re talking about here) that is the case. They want to change the targets of investigations based on their political beliefs and not the law

that’s not what they are doing. The issue they have is how the demafasict have turned the agency into stalinist stormtroopers for political purposes…

Ouch. If this is true, could make for some interesting committee hearings.
How? The Democrats are running the show and no one on the committee is interested in hearing both sides, so only one side is needed, no rebuttal witnesses no even trying to be fair. The issue before the committee is to stop Trump, that is it.

Lol, ya reject Trump because his bitch ass is a lying peice of trash that isn't even smart enough to stick with the same story. Ask your self why the he'll do you steal classified documents? Then watch your son in law get billions of dollars from the Saudis. By the way how many of the Sept 11 fucjs were Saudi? Ask your self if a fucking beach ball is worth following? How the he'll can you let your bitch ass look like that and call yourself a tough guy, Ask your self why a beach ball should compliment a pis like Putin. You know that guy that was a part of the Communist kgb. Why would he compliment a fat ass pos like Kim Jong Un ? Again how can z self respecting man let his ass look like that.. How can N Honorable man change his story every two seconds . Ask yourself how that pos declassified docs that the fbi planted ? Ask yourself what the he'll can he do with those documents? Why the he'll would ya take those documents? Ya real good for the USA to have classified documents floating around with no lock on them at a golf course where many many people around every day. Ask yourself how a cock sucker like former Gym turns a blind eye to hundreds of rspeson boys by a doctor that kills himself as soon as it comes our. Ask yourself how Trumpy boy explains no collusion with Russia but Manafort is convicted of giving the information Russia and then gets pardoned. Ask your self why Trump can't be associated with a charity in the state of New York because his charity was convicted of fraud. Ask yourself why he can't be associated with with a university because his business school was found to be fraudulent. Ask yourself you wanna be associated with a fthat said on national TV that the thing he and his daughter had most in common was their love of sex. How the fuvk does he know that? I mean I get it his daughter is hot. I would like to tag it if I didn't think that fat ass conman retards dick was not inside it. Do I need to go on really?

I told you why I voted for Trump's platform.
When any other person runs for President on the Platform for Jobs for Americans, I might consider that candidate.
None has in decades; in fact, they have achieved the opposite.

My advice is not to present your argument(s) as emotional diarrhea, but to outline your point of view.
My point of view, after observing Capitol Hill since 1980, and especially after GW's 8 years, is that Americans need to earn an income and we need to stop sending money other nations when we have our own citizens to enable.
GW and Barney Frank, both equally to blame, caused millions of people to lose their jobs and careers and millions of marriages to collapse.

You, of course, omit the fact that everyone on Congress becomes a multi-millionaire by the end of their 1st term.

I Googles Jim Jordan Rape and came up with dozens of articles that all said the same thing in your run-on-sentence format...
He said, she said.

Russia is bullshit because Obama told Israelis to not vote for Netanyahu.

I realize you will not read my response.

I recommend posting with your mind and not your emotions.

How? The Democrats are running the show and no one on the committee is interested in hearing both sides, so only one side is needed, no rebuttal witnesses no even trying to be fair. The issue before the committee is to stop Trump, that is it.
I mean when Republicans take over and our people start new hearings.

Forum List

Back