Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘14 FBI Agents Have Come to Our Office as Whistleblowers’

Lol what ever retard. Don't ya get tired of getting laughed at Retard? Enuendo and horseshit is all ya got. You and groomer Gym. Meanwhile your fat ass conman has stolen classified papers and changed his story how many times. That fat ass pos first said the fbi planted the shit. Then he found out the fbi had his own security tapes proving they did. Next the fat ass retard says oh its all OK I declassified that shit. Well that's not how declassified works. So Next he said attorney clients privilege. How many times this little bitch gunna change his fat beach ball ass story before you realize he is conning your dumb ass? Hilarious. Come back when your retard ass grows a brain. I get it you like being lied to and conned by a fat beach ball idiot do stupid he changes his story with the wind.
Who laughs at me?
My approval ratings here are sky high?

That fact that you only get pissed at Rs is laughable.

By the way, your anger causes you to misspell words left and right.

Now tell me exactly how Trump is conning me?
My life and 99% of those I know or met under Trump was great.

Biden?
Not so much for the lower and middle class.

the laws are in place to protect the brave whisleblowers from retaliation from brownshirts like yourself …
Lol, Gym Jordan is here to make your retard ass look stupid. Those same fbi that visited Gym came to my office and told me ghdy were afraid Grooner Gym was gunna rape them so they told him what they wanted to hear. Lol, I can't produce any evidence but ya believe me right retard?

Lol, Gym Jordan is here to make your retard ass look stupid. Those same fbi that visited Gym came to my office and told me ghdy were afraid Grooner Gym was gunna rape them so they told him what they wanted to hear. Lol, I can't produce any evidence but ya believe me right retard?
Lexapro...15 Mg daily.

that’s what the brave whistleblowers are saying happened
What are they actually saying?

That they hate their jobs?

Hate their bosses?

That the agency is not sufficiently "Trumpy" enough?

It gives faith in humanity to hear that there are still some left in the FBI who have a conscience and some moral behavior left!

Bless them, hoping for many more agents to join them! :thup:

Who laughs at me?
My approval ratings here are sky high?

That fact that you only get pissed at Rs is laughable.

By the way, your anger causes you to misspell words left and right.

Now tell me exactly how Trump is conning me?
My life and 99% of those I know or met under Trump was great.

Biden?
Not so much for the lower and middle class.
Oh believe you are laughed at. I am laughing at ya right now. Still can't sprain the no proof thing nor the fat ass conman changing his story can ya. Lol, hilarious. Get on it brain child let's hear it.

You mean like the ones Schiff had state lies? That were quickly debunked... We actually have witnesses that are credible.
They said secret service agents were ready to testify.

Then we found out they deleted their texts and won’t cooperate.

Credible like that?

Lol, sprain the no proof from groomer Gym and changes the story every minute Trump there retard. Inquiring minds wanna know
Interesting...you are anti-groomer....cool!
Are you pro or con teaching 1st graders that they should get a sex change operation?
Are you pro-intersex bathrooms?

Interesting...you are anti-groomer....cool!
Are you pro or con teaching 1st graders that they should get a sex change operation?
Are you pro-intersex bathrooms?
Lol, desperately trying to change the subject huh. Hilarious. Sex Ed starts in 6th grade retard. Lol show me a school where they have same sex bathrooms retard. I get it ya wanna attack the school system because you want everyone as retarded as you. Stay on subject retard. You need ADHD meds or what? Still waiting for that explanation of no evidence from groomer Gym and fat ass conman Trump changing story like the wind. Tell me how did that fat ass beach ball declassify documents before knowing what the fbi were going to plant retard. ?

Lol, desperately trying to change the subject huh. Hilarious. Sex Ed starts in 6th grade retard. Lol show me a school where they have same sex bathrooms retard. I get it ya wanna attack the school system because you want everyone as retarded as you. Stay on subject retard. You need ADHD meds or what? Still waiting for that explanation of no evidence from groomer Gym and fat ass conman Trump changing story like the wind. Tell me how did that fat ass beach ball declassify documents before knowing what the fbi were going to plant retard. ?
I'm not changing anything.
If you visit this site, you know you're a hypocrite.
LibTards are the biggest publicly overt sexual perverts on earth.

I'm not changing anything.
If you visit this site, you know you're a hypocrite.
LibTards are the biggest publicly overt sexual perverts on earth.
Lol, OK retard still waiting for that explanation on Trumpy boys ever changing stories and good Ole groomer Gyms proof of what he says. Good Ole groomer Gyms failure to reports hundreds of rapes and the leftist is the pervert. Hilarious

Lol, OK retard still waiting for that explanation on Trumpy boys ever changing stories and good Ole groomer Gyms proof of what he says. Good Ole groomer Gyms failure to reports hundreds of rapes and the leftist is the pervert. Hilarious
Now I know you're on drugs.
We have entire Threads here where Liberal freaks like you defend every sexual perversion on earth including making it legal for schools to groom 1st graders and I am no longer responding to you.

Now I know you're on drugs.
We have entire Threads here where Liberal freaks like you defend every sexual perversion on earth including making it legal for schools to groom 1st graders and I am no longer responding to you.
Lol, OK ADHd where that explanation on no proof and ever changing story retard?

Lol still waiting for the explanation there retard! Hilarious ADHD,AdHd, Adhd.lets hear it retard
Don't fret. I'm going to Link back to this discussion and within a week the Liberal sexual perverts will return and I'll stuff it down your throat.

Don't fret. I'm going to Link back to this discussion and within a week the Liberal sexual perverts will return and I'll stuff it down your throat.
Lol,hilarious. Still waiting for that explanation retard. They a turn a blind eye to hundreds of rapes like good old groomer Gym did they? Hilarious. Come on retard where is that explanation? Ya wanna chat with progressive patriot I get it. Don't like that I make you look like ghe retard you are. Want me to be impressed watching you pick on others. Wanna a cookie because you can pick on the gentle? I am not gentle. Still waiting on that explanation retard.

Lol,hilarious. Still waiting for that explanation retard. They a turn a blind eye to hundreds of rapes like good old groomer Gym did they? Hilarious. Come on retard where is that explanation? Ya wanna chat with progressive patriot I get it. Don't like that I make you look like ghe retard you are. Want me to be impressed watching you pick on others. Wanna a cookie because you can pick on the gentle? I am not gentle. Still waiting on that explanation retard.
I'm sure you have the evidence to convict him.
On the other hand, why would I reject Trump because of a member of Congress?
You make no sense.

Forum List

Back